Hello there Im looking to recruit someone for recruit a friend;

What I want from you;
    1) Buy your own cd keys (classic/tbc+wotlk)
    2)Have enough time to level a few toons to 80 because it's too easy via dungeon spamming.
    3)Will be willing to play on Misha-Alliance.

What I offer you;
    1) Paying for all you're mounts and abilities etc.
    2) A friendly nice play to chill chat on skype or so If you wish.
    3) If you are new basically teling you the mechanics of game.

PM me and I will talk to you then

DO NOT ...I repeat do not try and RAF with a toon named pixlol. This guy is from an impressive guild but basically he is just trying to scam a free month . He is a college kid who does not give one crap about doing anything he says he is going to do....just warning everyone .

Deleted
    Ello,

I would like to be recruited.

I'm 21, student and very active. I've played WoW since vanilla.

Play times: Whenever you want me to, i will adjust to when you want me online. ( Looking for someone very active )

Info ( Please read ) :

- You to purchase Vanilla + TBC + Wotlk ( I'll pay my own Cataclysm )
    - Be very, VERY active. Going to emphasize on ,,VERY" !
    - I'm looking to level at least 1 of each of the following : Druid, Warrior, Shaman, Priest, Paladin. So be willing to level at least 5 characters.
    - Supply gold for training skills, nothing more. Mounts are not needed, nor bags.
    - I don't mind whether you're alliance or horde. I've played them both. Nor do I mind whether you are EU or US. Like I said, I'm flexible.
    - Take leveling seriously, it must come before raiding, pvp'ing etc.
    - Aiming to level at least 5 characters within the first week.

So, as you can see, I'm pretty dedicated to what I do, if you consider yourself dedicated, and looking for a friendly experienced player to share some game time, I'm the man.

Give me a shout either via replying to this, or via Skype on : Thebunny22 -> add relevant info when adding me otherwise it might get declined. ^_^

Thanks!
    Last edited by mmocb98d7305ca; 2011-08-11 at 06:16 AM.

Looking to BE recruited us alliance darkspear ASAP
    i have the keys and game time ready and everything i have a lot of time to play and want to 2 or 3 80's maybe more Want to get it done ASAP want to lvl up by doing dungs and some bg's

What you must provide:To want to lvl a couple of 80's,Gold for mounts training and etc,A good amount of time to play

TO get a hold of me message me on here

Quote Originally Posted by sycto View Post
    Looking to BE recruited us alliance darkspear ASAP
    i have the keys and game time ready and everything i have a lot of time to play and want to 2 or 3 80's maybe more Want to get it done ASAP want to lvl up by doing dungs and some bg's

What you must provide:To want to lvl a couple of 80's,Gold for mounts training and etc,A good amount of time to play

TO get a hold of me message me on here
    I sent you a PM, hope you're still available.

Quote Originally Posted by FatMF View Post
    Looking to recruit to Sylvanas EU.

Offering items to get started with after you pay for the vanilla, and 20k gold after you pay for at least one month of game time.

I can also level your character myself if you want me to, or I can boost us through instances to get it done faster.
    Works for either faction, can't boost through instances on horde side though.
    We could do quests, dungeons or BGs, whatever you like the most.
    Last edited by FatMF; 2011-08-11 at 05:35 PM.

Looking to recruit someone to Stormreaver US
    I provide:
    4 years of wow experience
    plenty of gold for mounts, abilities, etc
    lots of playtime to get a couple characters to 80 very quickly
    you provide:
    all keys and timecards
    lots of time to level
    good attitude

send me a PM or a message on AIM jeremiahogl or text me at 205 612 9191 if interested

Looking to give away my Scrolls of Resurrection! Send me a message with the appropriate details.

Looking to recruit someone, Horde or Alliance on Ravencrest-US. I can supply bags, mounts, training, etc. on either faction. Let me know if you're interested.

Deleted
    I'm looking to reactivate my EU wow account. If you have a scroll of resurrection available please pm me.

Quote Originally Posted by dumau View Post
    LOOKING TO RECRUIT

Illidan Horde (US).

YOU WILL PROVIDE:

Battlechest + WOTLK + Gametime.
    Lots of play time.

I will Provide:
    Fast 1-80 experience (16 hours /played per)
    All training, gear, mounts (including epic flyer for 1-2 toons, depending on how many we do).
    Vast knowledge on WoW, if you're a new player or just coming back to Cata I can help you understand the game so you're ready for end game once you hit 85.
    A friend. I'll always be able to help you out whether its running dungeons or PVPing to get your character geared.

You can contact me VIA PM or my AIM which is aplasticoctopus if you have any more questions or are interested in starting RAF with me!

The sooner I can find somebody the better.
    Still looking for a serious partner.

Looking to recruit someone on alliance kil'jaeden I can play anytime and have gold for mounts etc. and can get you an inv to lvl 25 guild. I can get a vent server if you don't have one. I'm willing to do this on any other server as long as you don't mind not having extra gold in which case I wouldn't care which faction, nor do I care if it's pve/pvp just as long as it's not some ghost town. You provide your own cdkeys + game time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi I am looking for a friend to recruit on Illidan-US (Alliance)

In exchange I will provide you with all of your mounts (half for epic flyer at 80). I will buy any gear you need except for the over priced blues which no one needs. I will roll a healer if need be for faster random que times.

If you are interested send me a pm .

Looking to Recruit for Stormreaver-US Horde.

What I will provide:
    Gold (1000 minimum, for mount + training)
    Flexible schedule
    Mumble or Ventrilo (Mumble preferred)
    Level 25 guild access.
    Dungeon-only leveling. It's super fast, and significantly more fun. (For ease, one of the two of us should be a tank, or at the very least a healer)
    Willing to level multiple characters
    Guild full of fun people.
    Game knowledge

You:
    Provide own game/gametime through WotLK.

PM me if interested

Deleted
    Looking to recruit someone to level a few characters on Alliance EU Bladefist, then afterwards we can do some more characters on a server of your choice.
    I have 5 years of experience, vast knowledge of the game from leveling to endgame and looking to level multiple characters.

Can provide:
    10k gold,
    Access to level 25 guild,
    Ventrilo/skype,
    Flexible schedule,
    Willing to play your account and level both.

You provide:
    Game-time, battlechest and wrath.

Please PM if interested.
    Last edited by mmoc038209cc80; 2011-08-18 at 07:32 AM.

Deleted
    I'm looking to BE recruited after a 1,5 year break from this game. Else I have played it since vanilla.

I'm EU and don't mind playing on any particular server, however horde would be my first choice.
    I have a lot of experience in this game so I won't be requiring any extra advice.

I WILL provide :
    Dedication
    Time ( We will level atleast 5 characters )
    A mount for you =]
    My own Cataclysm and game time

You WILL provide:
    A good amount gold for flying and leveling.
    Vanilla and WotLK for me.
    Time to level 5 characters.

PM me right away.

Looking to reactivate my account. Would love a SOR, so if you have one please PM me!

Deleted
    Looking to give away SOR, EU or a recruit a friend partner, outland EU. i'll provide mount. bags etc. and alot of time, even lvl both chars if so.. pm if intersted

Deleted
    Looking for someone to Recruit me on any EU realms. I'm a very experienced player, I have played the game in more than 5 years and want to start again

I Provide:
    Wotlk and Cata.
    Gametime so you earn free months.
    Very Very Active so can play much.

You Provide:
    Vanilla and BC.

You dont have to supply with gold or bags.

If you are interested to recruit me please reply me on here or skype : Alexandermoeller1
    Thanks =)

Deleted
    I have two SoA(EU) remaining. If any1 is interested please PM me.