10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for a resurrect on Chamber of Aspects EU Alliance (looking to faction change my main).

Ill pay the month by the end of the day
    Last edited by Xykotic; 2012-06-08 at 09:39 AM. Reason: Thanks, ive got a scroll now.

Deleted
    Looking for ressurect on Outland EU (Alliance)

Paying for the sub on next wednesday / thursday (payday )

PM ME for details.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sacress View Post

PM ME for details.
    PM sent to you

[EU] I'm looking for a person to give out a Scroll of Resurrection, for the mount. Said person must pay the required month within a couple of days.
    I'm on Ravencrest PVP - Alliance.
    PM me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sacress View Post

PM ME for details.

scroll sent

Need SoR Please!!

May i have a invite for the SoR please barrioboy1[at]gmail.com (US:andorhol realm)

WIll pay within 2 days of receiving SoR
    Thanks Guys
    Last edited by SomeGu; 2012-06-08 at 03:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeGu View Post
    May i have a invite for the SoR please barrioboy1[at]gmail.com (US:andorhol realm)

WIll pay within 2 days of receiving SoR
    Thanks Guys
    I got you =)

looking to send scroll US, icecrown-alliance

if you can pay your first month within 48 hours of receiving the scroll so i receive the mount, you will receive gold for 280 flying + spending gold. please PM me

Looking for someone to send me a scroll. Not interested in the free transfer/fraction change. I'm just wanting the free 7 days to see if I can get back into the game.
    Last edited by JorWat; 2012-06-08 at 04:43 PM. Reason: typo

I cant send a pm yet so Ill add it here for a sec
    character is fatalhunter idk if you need that or not

EDIT: removed email.
    Last edited by JorWat; 2012-06-08 at 05:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilyiana View Post
    Sent! Enjoy
    Thanks a bunch, I received it. =D

I have a scroll P/m Me , US servers.

Looking for SoR for Cho'Gall (US). Will decide within 48 hrs if I really want to come back so you'll get your mount then. PM me and I'll get you back with my email address.

Sending out SoR for US.
    PM me, and I'll send it right away.
    Please only PM me if you're looking to pay for the month (Serious mount collector, and would love to have it).
    If you're on (or x-fer to) Cenarion Circle, I'd gladly pay you 5k to get you started.

Quote Originally Posted by Amevr View Post
    Sending out SoR for US.
    PM me, and I'll send it right away.
    Please only PM me if you're looking to pay for the month (Serious mount collector, and would love to have it).
    If you're on (or x-fer to) Cenarion Circle, I'd gladly pay you 5k to get you started.

Hey PM me and I'll shoot you back my email address, I don't have enough posts to send PMs.

Sending out SoR for EU.
    PM me i'll send it right away.
    Please only PM me if you are going to pay for mount so we can get both rewarded!
    I'm playing on Auchindoun alliance side if you want to migrate myserver , I'd gladly give you starting gold aswell!

15+ Year Old Account
    Sending out scrolls for US. Pm me your email, only if you intend on resubbing.

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Looking for RAF/SOR/Leveling partner? Post here!

Lol, Alayea you are a forum Dreadlord now? I need to photoshop your head onto one ASAP.

On-topic: I'm available for handing out SOR for US region. I don't particularly care about getting the mount (though it'd be neat), so if all you want is 7 free days and free level 80 don't feel guilty about using me. I have characters on Malfurion (Horde only); Steamwheedle Cartel, Velen, and Sentinels (Alliance only). Please PM me here at MMO-Champion (must have 10 posts before you can send, which isn't hard to do) or at D3DB.com (no reqs. other than having a ZAM/Wowhead/D3DB/Torhead account).

Please DO NOT give me your e-mail unless you are uncomfortable with providing your realm/character information. I don't like handling e-mail addresses, even ones created solely for stuff like this.

/wave
    Last edited by Somarlane; 2012-06-09 at 02:44 AM. Reason: more info
    2021-09-21
    23:02 chelly: bobs and virginia

How can i get someone here to SOR me? I want to try WoW again after a short break, but not sure i'll be staying

Quote Originally Posted by Ilyiana View Post
    Just PM me or post your email and I'll scroll you! In the morning most likely.
    katycatgg at gmail dot com
    thanks ^^