Quote Originally Posted by Pulverize View Post
    Looking to recruit you on Horde side Illidan-US!

What your provide:
    -2 months of paid time
    -Expansions up to Cataclysm
    -At least one character to 60

What I provide:
    -Experience in RaF and leveling
    -Unlimited availability
    -As many characters as desired
    -A pleasant leveling experience
    -4x 16 slot bags
    -1k gold per character leveled to 60
    Still looking!

Quote Originally Posted by S@thi View Post
    I'm looking for a RAF partner to level with me on my home-realm
    My main(s) and alts are alll playing on the same realm Earthen Ring (EU) which is in dire need of fresh blood.
    I'm planning to roll a monk alt @ some point in MoP currently my lowest character is 71.

Come to the dark side (horde) we have cookies!

What I offer you is:

* 20 slot bags x 4 for all your chars on my realm.
    * 1 month subscription fee (I will give this to you when you reach lvl 80*)
    * 1 pet store pet (your choice or another month subscription, same rule applies as the above*)
    * spot in our guild (maybe eventually a raiding spot) a fun, social and casual environment.
    * I will boost / help out whenever I can
    * All my professions will be @ your service.

I'm online most of the time due to health issues.
    If you want to know anything else just let me know via PM.

edit 1:When MoP hit's Azeroth I plan to level my farmer first and then my mains.
    After that I plan to roll my monk.

I have a second account with open character slots.. so if you want to level with me we can do that too.
    I prefer to play either a healing or a ranged DPS role. ( I suck @ melee :P )

** If you don't want the free month(s) i'm offering i'm also willing to pay for you the battle chest + either a pet or 1 month when you reach level 80!**
    Spot given to Dakz.
    I'll keep the ad open for future recruits.

i am looking for a raf partner im on everyday and ive done this multiple times so ik whats the fastest to lvl i will pay for ur in game expenses
    REALM: illidan horde/kel ' thuzad alliance
    i am open to lvl as many 80s as u want

hey, looking for a RAF/SOR partner, willing to help level up your characters, and pay for mounts, training, etc.
    sent a message if u are interested =]

eu-realm =]
    Last edited by timm201; 2012-07-18 at 07:03 PM.

Im unable to reply to PM's as Ive not posted enough in this forum.. To those who have messaged me.. Im not in Europe.. In USA.. does that make a difference as to being able to send me an SOR?

10+ Year Old Account
    @HavocHare

I will gladly send you a scroll bro. Just shoot me your info.

I have a whole lot of free time coming up so I will be playing/leveling a whole lot until MoP is released.

I would love to level with some of you guys from mmo-champ! I'll RAF or send SOR to anyone just send me a message and I will get back to very soon (I'm on here a lot).

My main realm is Shattered Hand - US and all of my toons are HORDE. I have several maxed profs across multiple toons and I will make sure to give you full 16 slot bags when you start. My guild has 800 people (level 25) and I am one of the officers so you will have a place in the guild.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Looking for SOR/RAF partner on US.
    Servers: Kel'thuzad Horde or Eonar Alliance
    Will supply you with 10k gold as soon as you add 60 days to your account (gametime card or two months down the road)
    As for what we do together, that is up to you. I have 85s on kelthuzad/eonar alliance and horde kelthuzad. If you want the 10k gold offer I'll level with you on Eonar alliance or Kel'thuzad Horde. Otherwise I can go to the server you want and level quickly with you.

Deleted
    Looking for SoR US.

If you wonder, I'm playing on Arthas horde (almost all classes 85).

Send me a Pm or e-mail me: vytz.zemzela@gmail.com

Hello I wish to RAF anybody, I can play Horde/Alliance on Grim Batol, but on other servers aswell. I will provide gold, and everything needed. I am usually online from the morning until evening, so I am easy to contact. Hope YOU would choose to RAF with me. ))
    My main char is on grim batol, named Arachna if you would like to contact me in-game.
    Send me a PM for more info and email on MMO or contact me ingame!

---------- Post added 2012-07-18 at 07:53 PM ----------

Can you send me ur email in PM?

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to RAF somebody. No strings attached. If you decide to reup and I get the mount it is just gravy. If it matters at all I am on US servers. Thanks!

Got a SOR to send out, Outland Alliance or for any Europe server, pm me info.

LOOKING TO RECRUIT

Proudmoore alliance, i play 10+ hours a day can supply you with mounts/bags/ and a 25 guild that does rbgs and raids and anything in between. I am offering 15k gold when I get the mount. Am interested in lvling as many toons to 80 as possible also want to lvl a few horde toons on Illidan. You have to provide your own keys and game time and ill provide the time/gold.

Please PM me if interested.

Looking to be recruited, I used to play a long time ago when the cap was still 60, never played after BC came out. Looking to start up again. I can put in a few hours most week nights from 6-10 central time and occasional weekends. Looking to have fun more than be a 24/7 player. PM me if interested, Thanks!

Looking to Recruit:

US-Maelstrom[Horde]. I can supply you with 10k gold(upon receiving mount), bags, and a Lv.25 guild for the perks.

I'm willing to level multiple alts to take advantage of the XP bonus.

You must provide the keys and gametime, I'll provide you with the gold and time!

Contact me via PM for further inquiries!
    Last edited by MixelPlx; 2012-07-18 at 08:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBill View Post
    Still looking
    Still looking

---------- Post added 2012-07-18 at 01:24 PM ----------

any one need an SoR?

---------- Post added 2012-07-18 at 01:26 PM ----------

still looking to RaF as well

Quote Originally Posted by HalseyUS View Post
    Looking for Recruit for "Recruit a Friend"!

Server - Mannoroth US (Primarily)

What's up everyone
    So with MoP around the corner I am looking to get Two characters up to 85 with professions to be my support characters for my main, So Tonight (Or whenever it is for you depending on when your reading this) I'm looking for a person to recruit to achieve this goal!

What YOU Provide!
    1.) Game-Time (At least 1 Month / 2 Month's If your actually wanting to get into the game)
    2.) Game-Keys (BattleChest - 20 Dollars + Wrath (20 Dollars)
    *Note* - You only need to get what I posted since it goes up to level 80 with RaF BUT If you want the full game experience you will need to buy Cataclysm (40 Dollars)
    3.) A player that is willing to put in a good amount of time to achieve Both of our Character Leveling Goals

What I Provide!
    1.) Veteran Player (Playing since 2004) to Help and Teach you along the way (If needed)
    2.) Level 25 Guild perks! (You don't need to stay after the RAF is over, But I'm sure you could until you want to get raiding with another guild or just stay a casual / Friend
    3.) Gold Costs (Glyphs / Training / Start-Off Gold / Mounts / Mount Training / etc...)
    4.) 10k Gold once my Character Leveling Goals are completed (IF you decide to stay on my server)
    5.) After my Personal Character Leveling Goals are completed... I will level one more character on the Server / Faction of YOUR Choice (If you want to)

Thanks for Reading!

If you are interested PM me via MMO-Champion PM OR email me at bnovakowski94@gmail.com
    Bump, Still Looking

Halsey - Semi Retired | US[/URL] | Signature made by i4ni

im looking to raf somone i currently have multiple 85s on illidan and kel thuzad for ur expenses i will pay for ur in game items and will lvl as many toons as u want let me no if ur interested