Hey, I'm looking to recruit someone, we'll preferably be on the US server: Illidan and on the Horde faction.

What I provide:
    - 5000 gold
    - I'll pay for all of your expenses (Skills, mounts, gear, etc.)
    - My time and experience

What you provide:
    Just bring yourself and the game

I'm looking to make as many 80's as you want, I play around 6-12 hours per day, so I'm very flexible.
    If you're interested either PM or add my msn: Aaronmo.o@hotmail.com or my skype: Deadly_Srs
    Last edited by Deadly Serious; 2012-08-18 at 11:40 AM.

Hello, Im Gremthar from Argent Dawn EU.
    I am looking to recruit a friend and also wish to ressurect someone back to playing World of Warcraft.
    If you wish to play with me, please dont feel shy from contacting me.
    My Email can be found by sending me a profile message.

All you need to do is contact me, and I`ll send you invitations for RAF and/or ScrollofRess.
    Simply add gaming time and purchase the WoW games to be eligble.
    Then you will be able to come back and enjoy Wow, should you wish to

Thanks for reading, hope to see you ingame soon!

Hello, Swedish (18 y/o) guy here, looking to recruit someone.

I'm willing to level as many characters as you want, but i want to level up a monk when MoP hits in 1 ½ months aswell.

I can pay 10.000 gold if we play on my server, gotta say that the server is quite dead (atleast horde side).
    If we do decide to go through with this, id like to just dungeon level, do a few quests if we get bored of the current instance that we can run, but mainly dungeons atleast.
    Interested? add me on skype kenhoe_1337

I made the skype user 4 years ago, hence the name.

Looking for Scroll of Resurrection (EU)

*email removed*

Thanks
    Last edited by Krolikn; 2012-08-24 at 02:18 AM.

Looking to recruit someone to WoW.

I need the person to be active and level up with me in Mok'Nathal US-Alliance.

-Must buy your own game keys and time(atleast up to level 70)
    -Will provide a level 25 guild
    -Will provide spell training and mounts
    -Will provide a friendly atmosphere
    -Must be active
    -Will level as much characters as possible

Contact me for more info at skype: exilednathan or at my e-mail: thebosspr(at)hotmail(dot)com

I would also level a monk with you in Mok Nathal US-Alliance up to level 90 with you have a good raiding guild that we could join.

Quote Originally Posted by Krolikn View Post
    Looking for Scroll of Resurrection (EU)

krauserblade[at]hotmail.co.uk

Thanks
    I've sent you the scroll Welcome back to the game! (The scroll itself might take up to few hours to appear on your account)

Hello all! Looking for a SoR.

jdstew28{at}gmail.com

Deleted

SoR

Quote Originally Posted by StewDaBaker View Post
    Hello all! Looking for a SoR.

jdstew28{at}gmail.com
    I sent you a scroll you should receive it shortly

Welcome back and feel free to contact me in-game. My email is rato.pedromoreira[AT]gmail.com
    Last edited by mmoc3e8bb34cad; 2012-08-18 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Entered my email wrong

Deleted
    Vanilla player 22 year old (girl) looking to add 3 new characters (Shadow Priest, Protection Paladin, Moonkin) to her arsenal for Mists of Pandaria expansion.

I can either recruit you or you can recruit me, doesn't matter (just make sure you got time).

Either way you will need to provide all keys ( if you want to recruit me and aiming for the mount, u will have to add card too, as i am xfering the 3 chars right after we are done, so that account will remain inactive, meaning no point for me to add gametime on it)

Hit me up on skype: allcostcheck for further talk / questions.

Thank you and have a nice day!

17 year old girl looking for a friend to level up with ^^ Ive been playing since Burning Crusade (about 5-6 years)
    I play as mainly as horde on Ysondre (with an 85 druid and hunter), but i also have an 85 Alliance paladin on the server as well. so pick your prefered race and faction
    I will provide information on any questions and tips for gear, stats, or general questions depending on which class you're playing. I can also explain things you may not understand in dungeons, quests, professions, etc. Ill help you level anything you want, as i am experienced in all of the roles for dungeons
    I can also provide gold for mounts, riding training, class training, and professions. I will also supply you with large bags and a good sum of gold to start you off.
    I play rather often so just tell me when you'll be online and ill try to be online at the same time~
    send me an email at breannamorris531 -yahoo

For those looking for a Scroll of Resurrection, i can also supply those for you
    Last edited by Pikachou; 2012-08-18 at 07:37 PM.

Deleted
    So MoP almost Hits, that means i need to do RaF For granting levels to my Monk.

Look i buy the game keys (to Burning crusade)+ you get a free month for it. The idea is to level 2 80s on Runetotem Alliance EUROPE, You dont have to get WOTLK because if we level the 2 Characters to 70, and then you ACTIVATE the WOTLK TRIAL then youve WOTLK free for 10 days and we can easy level that 2 chars in 10 days to 80.)

I will provide lvl 25 guild, flying up to lvl 60. Bags, Gamekeys up to BC + gametime.

You will provide to grant my monk to level 80. when MoP hits. (next day after it hits college you know)
    And willing to play 2/3 hours a day. From like 7PM till 10 or 11. we can skip sometimes a day or short it down, but try atleast to play that time 3/4 days. (weekends maybe longer).

We will when we start or before i hand you the gamekeys have a MSN Conversation or Skype etc, to agree how we lvl and when were online etc etc.
    Everythng needs go safely i dont want to waste 15 euros.

looking for someone to cast scroll or ressurection on me i will buy a month as soon as i get it i just want the free 80 boost

---------- Post added 2012-08-18 at 09:24 PM ----------

Looking for a SoR
    email: dougpayson(at)yahoo.com[COLOR="red"]
    Last edited by malaric; 2012-08-18 at 09:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by malaric View Post
    looking for someone to cast scroll or ressurection on me i will buy a month as soon as i get it i just want the free 80 boost

---------- Post added 2012-08-18 at 09:24 PM ----------

Looking for a SoR
    email: dougpayson(at)yahoo.com[COLOR="red"]
    Sent, plz accept ;_;

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinze View Post
    So MoP almost Hits, that means i need to do RaF For granting levels to my Monk.

Look i buy the game keys (to Burning crusade)+ you get a free month for it. The idea is to level 2 80s on Runetotem Alliance EUROPE, You dont have to get WOTLK because if we level the 2 Characters to 70, and then you ACTIVATE the WOTLK TRIAL then youve WOTLK free for 10 days and we can easy level that 2 chars in 10 days to 80.)

I will provide lvl 25 guild, flying up to lvl 60. Bags, Gamekeys up to BC + gametime.

You will provide to grant my monk to level 80. when MoP hits. (next day after it hits college you know)
    And willing to play 2/3 hours a day. From like 7PM till 10 or 11. we can skip sometimes a day or short it down, but try atleast to play that time 3/4 days. (weekends maybe longer).

We will when we start or before i hand you the gamekeys have a MSN Conversation or Skype etc, to agree how we lvl and when were online etc etc.
    Everythng needs go safely i dont want to waste 15 euros.
    We could also level 1 to 80, 1 to 40 and 2 to 20 Wich is faster. This is a reply to my previous post wich is quoted here.

Looking to be Recruited US. Leveling 2 characters so you can get a 3rd for free (If I'm understanding right). You pick the server, only server requirements are 1: PvP 2: Medium or higher population 3: ALLIANCE
    I will be leveling a Prot Warrior first and a Druid(Feral or Resto) second so that we can get fast dungeon queues if you choose to level by this method.

What you need to provide:
    1: Vanilla key, I'll pay for the rest.
    2: Gold for mount & training.
    3: Experience

What I can provide:
    1: Knowledge of the game.
    2: My own keys past Vanilla.
    3: Will be keeping the account so you will get the mount!

Current availability is all day weekdays until mid September so the sooner the better. Weekends are week by week depending on if the GF wants to do something. Wanting to level fast!

PM me here or e-mail me at "DCar86 at gmail dot com" to discuss further. (Can't post links yet)

Deleted
    Looking to be recruited. After seeing that cinematic I had a crush for WOW again and I want so much to experience the epic journey for a 2nd time. However I am having some money issues atm so i have all the expansions up to Wrath of the Lich King, no Cata and Pandaria for me atm. So basically what I provide:

I have my own Battlechest and Wrath of the Lich King keys

Around 2 years experience in WOW
    Unlimited time on my hands (no girlfriend or social life)

*I am looking for someone to recruit me and i want us to level atleast 1 character to lvl 80, also someone who could supply me with a Cataclysm key or GC key to make it fair for both sides.*

What I expect from you:

A level 25 guild for the exp boost
    Bags (and not cheap 6 slot bags, i want 16 slot bags, 4 of them xD)
    Around 700g for the skills and glyphs
    Be active.

Send me a PM or add me on skype: i.win.at.solitaire
    Last edited by mmocde40a088b8; 2012-08-18 at 11:52 PM.

Sending out SoR for US.
    PM me, and I'll send it right away.
    Please only PM me if you're looking to pay for the month, I've had so many people tell me they will, then don't. (Serious mount collector, and would love to have it).
    If you're on (or x-fer to) Cenarion Circle, I'd gladly help you get you started.

Heya. looking for someone to recruit for the RaF mount and to also have fun and lvl with willing to make chars on a diff server to lvl with you if thats what you wish or you can come to my home server (Detheroc). also willing to send a SoR. so PM me if interested in either. thanks ^_^ must be an active player. we can play on any server (horde) its just dethroc i would be able to provide our characters for. (US btw)
    Can provide -
    Lvl 25 guild
    Embersilk Bags.
    1000 gold to get u started.
    1 game time card.
    Skype.
    good natured fun.

I currently have 4 85's and lvling a 5th currently thanks
    Last edited by Hightailer; 2012-08-19 at 04:00 PM.

I am looking to recruit someone to US servers. I have 85's on several different servers. What I can provide for you is gold for bags, and mount training (Being able to fly everywhere, epic flying not included) bags, a level 25 guild and knowledge of every class. I will be rolling a healer.

What you provide:
    Game Keys
    Ability to play more than 3 hours a day.

I don't care if you buy an extra two months after we get the characters or not. I am doing this for the characters so you can level and transfer them if you like. I would like several 80's out of this. Contact me on skype or pm me on here. My skype name is: Raktuen

Would like to level up some Ally side players looking to either recruit or have someone level with me.. pst

All my characters are horde so unfortunately i have no way of hooking you up at this time.