Quote Originally Posted by MrFluffypants View Post
    STILL Looking to be recruited, will provide my own keys, would prefer to level on Horde Illidan US, send me a pm if interested. or shoot me an email at gswarriors8@gmail.com, easiest way to contact me is via skype, fluffypants25

---------- Post added 2012-11-23 at 09:18 PM ----------

bump-----0-
    I'd recruit you if your ok with Tich alliance or horde since all my gold and stuff are on that server.

O hey I'm playing or Proudmoore-US, Horde side, would love to inv anyone for SOR because my Undead Hunter wants a ghostly mount XD, message me if you need SOR!

FYI Proudmoore was the unofficial Oceanic server way back when, hence they are many Aussies, Kiwis and South East Asian on the server, and it is known for being very lgbt friendly and having a lot of lgbt players! The only downside is, the Alliance outnumbers Horde by 3 to 1, but the community is awesome neverthelass.
    Last edited by Hyde; 2012-11-24 at 07:28 AM.

i need a sor! im on proudmoore and my char name is jurthillo alliance.

Anyone who's looking to be recruited on a EU server please contact me. I'd love to exchange information and see if we are a good match for each other!
    Intel i7-10700k | ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti | 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | NZXT Kraken x62
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

Just sent it for you

STILL Looking to be recruited, will provide my own keys, would prefer to level on Horde Illidan US, send me a pm if interested. or shoot me an email at gswarriors8@gmail.com, easiest way to contact me is via skype, fluffypants25

Quote Originally Posted by Azurenys View Post
    Anyone who's looking to be recruited on a EU server please contact me. I'd love to exchange information and see if we are a good match for each other!
    Still looking!
    Intel i7-10700k | ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti | 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | NZXT Kraken x62
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

Deleted
    Looking to SoR someone on EU servers. If you want one, contact my email: Christianbloch2(ad)gmail.com

LF to be recruited, I'd like to be on horde and on a decent pve server. I can buy the game keys and be on any time, I'd just like you to be able to supply me gold and mounts and stuff, skype is shika201111.

Hello! Friendly EU player here, looking for a Scroll of Resurrection.

I would need an upgrade to Mists of Pandaria (since I don't have the money to buy it myself), but I can provide a few things in return.
    Firstly, I have both a Horde and Alliance main characters, both 85 (I quit back in 2011). Both are stuck on somewhat dead realms, so I'd be willing to transfer either to your main realm using the free realm transfer I get from the SOR. I'll then be able to level with you (if you're not already 90), and also give you some gold.
    I'll be the ultimate raiding partner, if you're into PvE. I was deep into end-game content back when I quit, so I will gear up my tank and be there for your whenever you need me. I also use Vent (or Skype if you prefer), and I'm available pretty much any time of the day that you like to play, or that you need a tank.
    I will also use up my free level 80 boost from the SOR on your main realm and you can choose the race/class, and again I'll level this guy to 90 and provide you any support you need in raids, or PvP (Arena etc) if you'd prefer.

Additionally, you get the 30 days game time as well as the account-wide mount from the SOR (Spectral Gryphon/Wind Rider), but more importantly, you also gain a long term friend and raider. Please send me a PM if you're interested.

Looking for SoR, preferably horde illidan us. PM if intrested
    Last edited by Bfarm; 2012-11-25 at 04:35 PM.

Do SoR still grant one free level 80?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ershiin View Post
    Oh.. My.. God..
    This is petty beyond belief.

Why dont we start complaining about how M&Ms should be color coded while we're at it?
    Or how it should be called a Burger with Cheese because Cheeseburger is misleading?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukus View Post
    Do SoR still grant one free level 80?

I'd be interested to know this too.

Yes it does let you make a toon lvl 80 if it's not yet 80 or create a new one and make it 80 plus some gear, and then some.

Need a SoR. Character is Dahalo on Eonar (Horde) but wish to use the transfer to Blackhand (Horde). Thanks!

Offering RAF and SoR. I'm on Horde on Hyjal-US. If someone is serious about RAF and is willing to level some characters with me via dungeons, hit me up. I may offer to pay for a month of game time.

Need an SOR from Thaurissan (Horde). Looking to swap to horde after 8 years of being alliance.

email me at : howah_ro@hotmail.com
    Last edited by wanderer5558; 2012-11-25 at 09:33 PM.

Deleted
    Looking for a SOR invite. I'm not sure if I qualify - but if you wanna have a go at sending me one send me a PM

EDIT: EU.
    Last edited by mmoca3236ac07d; 2012-11-25 at 10:28 PM.

if anyone need a SOR pm me with your email i'll be glad to give you one (US)
    Last edited by Juni231; 2012-11-25 at 11:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello, I'm looking to be recruited. I have lots of experience with WoW (almost 4 years), I can play almost anytime you want. I require you to buy me all expansions (including MoP), and I will level with you on any realm and on many chars you want. I level really fast and I don't need any gold or bags or mounts(only expansions). I have friends on certain servers that can help in carrying us through dungeouns. You buy me expansions as we level, not at the beginning. My skype name is: dinnowtf
    Last edited by Dinoqtx; 2012-11-25 at 11:42 PM.