LF someone to recruit on US realms! I will provide the battlechest, and possibly expansions. I am looking for someone preferably to do arenas with, and would like to be 90 by next season, so I'm not far behind. I can be on a lot, but not all the time as I run a pretty large Minecraft server coded by me and have to tend to the community and other problems. If you would like to check the server out the website is http://mcball.net. I have 5 more days off for Christmas, and would like to do a lot of leveling in that time. If you would like to do a RaF and have me pay for your expansions and things, add me on Skype at the username Shamwoow. Please send your age, how often you can play and what you would like to play in the contact request. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by wrpdndprsd View Post
    Looking for someone to recruit me on EU.
    I currently play on US so I will be starting anew, I have no preference realm wise. It also can be Horde or Alliance I have and play both so it's not a big deal.

I can provide:
    My own keys and game time
    A knowledgeable player
    As many toons as you choose to level in the 90 days
    Reliability

I expect:
    Coverage of my expenses (skills, mounts, bags...etc)
    Gold for 280% flying at 70
    A guild with leveling perks
    Reliability

The one problem is I would need someone who is able to play around my schedule which would allow play time M-F approx 7:30pm-12:30am Eastern time which is 1:30 AM-6:30am CET, weekends are mostly open time wise. My schedule is pretty well set in stone so I can easily provide the full details of when I am available for leveling at the get go.

If interested or if you would like more information just PM me.
    Yes I replied to you but I can't pm email me at jalenstrick32 and that will be at yahoo

---------- Post added 2012-12-28 at 07:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by waffletastic View Post
    LF someone to recruit on US realms! I will provide the battlechest, and possibly expansions. I am looking for someone preferably to do arenas with, and would like to be 90 by next season, so I'm not far behind. I can be on a lot, but not all the time as I run a pretty large Minecraft server coded by me and have to tend to the community and other problems. If you would like to check the server out the website is I have 5 more days off for Christmas, and would like to do a lot of leveling in that time. If you would like to do a RaF and have me pay for your expansions and things, add me on Skype at the username Shamwoow. Please send your age, how often you can play and what you would like to play in the contact request. Thanks!
    I'm yur man ima message you on skype

Looking to send a SoR if you want to (Wyrmrest Accord-US) mail me if you are interested, you dont have to switch realms if you dont want to though. akiro_kigai(a)hotmail(dot)com

I am looking for someone to recruit on Draka-US (Alliance) I will supply gold for Riding training/proffessions, skill ups, you name it for the characters we level on Draka (I would like to level 2 to 80 on Draka). I would also like to level a warlock to level 80 on Lightbringer-US, however the characters we level on Lightbringer I could not supply gold to. That is a total of 3 characters I would like to level to 80. I have until January 7th off work, so the faster we get started the more time I'll have. I will also supply the Battlechest, and possibly expansions if we get a long and would like to continue playing our 3 characters past level 80. I am sure my guild on Draka would allow you to join as well, so we would also receive guild perks. Please PM me if you're interested, and also your Gender/Age if possible. Thank you. I am 18/Male.
    Last edited by ribbad; 2012-12-29 at 12:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ribbad View Post
    I am looking for someone to recruit on Draka-US (Alliance) I will supply gold for Riding training/proffessions, skill ups, you name it for the characters we level on Draka (I would like to level 2 to 80 on Draka). I would also like to level a warlock to level 80 on Lightbringer-US, however the characters we level on Lightbringer I could not supply gold to. That is a total of 3 characters I would like to level to 80. I have until January 7th off work, so the faster we get started the more time I'll have. I will also supply the Battlechest, and possibly expansions if we get a long and would like to continue playing our 3 characters past level 80. I am sure my guild on Draka would allow you to join as well, so we would also receive guild perks. Please PM me if you're interested, and also your Gender/Age if possible. Thank you. I am 18/Male.
    That sounds nice, I'm good with those terms, send me an email at solodolo_man(at)hotmail(dot)com.

Thanks.

Looking to be Recruited

I want to be Recruited.

What You Need to Provide:

- Attitude.
    - Motivation
    - WoW CD-Keys up to Cata + 1 month Game Time (Option 1)
    - WoW CD-Keys up to MoP (Option 2) : Xmas Offer WoW till MoP = $ 45

What I'll Provide:

- Motivation
    - Dedication
    - Attitude
    - Good will
    - Effort
    - 6 hrs / day to Play (Monday - Saturday)

(+) It would be better if you're an spanish speaker or you wanna practice it. However if you speak english there is no problem. I can understand it.

Additional Info:

- I want to level up at least 3 chars
    - US Realm
    - You choose 2 toon' realms
    - I'd like to level up at least 1 toon in Ragnaros (Latin American Realm)

Contact me :

- Hotmail : dark_jadesk (a) hotmail.com (Mail - I'm not using Messenger anymore)

Looking for a EU RaF.

I'll Provide:
    -Motivation
    -Dedication
    -My own Battlechest + expensions (Unless you want to be kind enough to provide that )
    -At least 6 hours a day (a schedule or whatever could be arranged)

Would like you to provide:
    -Financial support
    -Time & Effort
    -Friendship (would be nice to have a friend or 2 when starting fresh)
    -Experience (would like to be surrounded by others who are dedicated to progression, knows class mechanics, etc.)
    -Help with professions Considering we will be power leveling, it will be a tad difficult to level my professions very easily)
    -A spot in a guild with all the perks (Level 25 guild)

Additional Info:
    -Looking for an English speaking server
    -Big on HM progression
    -Would like to level at least 3 characters (Paladin, Monk, Warlock)
    -Would like a server/realm that is pretty big on PvE

May edit details later

Or you can just PM me

PLEASE include in your message:
    -Server
    -Guild
    -What you are offering
    -A little about your experience with wow

Thank you for your time!

Looking to recruit someone, prefer someone that is very active, leveling on US Illidan, Horde, can provide gold and WoW Battle Chest, contact me via pm or skype fluffypants25, if you're interested. Looking to level a toon very quickly.

Looking for an EU Scroll of Resurrection
    Realm i want to go with sor: Sylvanas/EU - Ally
    send it to the character ''Eal'' of Shattered Halls. or pm me for mail.

Deleted
    i'm going to buy a new wow account while its in offer i wont be on all the time because i am from the EU but you will get the mount so if any 1 is interested i want:

*a full US server alliance populated
    *some gold to buy pet battles and mounts.

If any one is interested send me a message.

Quote Originally Posted by zwiggy View Post
    i'm going to buy a new wow account while its in offer i wont be on all the time because i am from the EU but you will get the mount so if any 1 is interested i want:

*a full US server alliance populated
    *some gold to buy pet battles and mounts.

If any one is interested send me a message.

Hey i don't have the minimum requirements to Send messages , but am willing to recruit you however pm me your Email / Skype so we could set things up .

Deleted
    Hello, I'm looking to recruit someone on Outland EU, Alliance.
    After a long break I decided to play WoW again, as most of you know, WoW somehow manages you to get in-game.

I can play 12+H a day since I don't have any school till Feb

What I provide:
    - Gold
    - I'll pay for all of your expenses (Skills, mounts, gear, etc.)
    - My time and experience
    - Boosts, as most of my friends play on this realm.

What you provide:
    - Game keys
    - Know the game
    - Can play long shifts
    - Want to level asap.

My Skype: Ginopietermaai2

Deleted
    I want to send someone a Scroll of Resurrection. EU player, have 90s on both sides, on realms Moonglade and Argent Dawn (also levelling on those two, so would prefer sending from either of those two, if that doesn't bother you). Naturally I would prefer if you bought the game time afterwards.

i'm looking to recruit in any eu realm. Have been playing since 2005. Will level as many alts you like, can provide ventrilo server/skype. Can provide gold if Grim Batol - Alliance EU.

Can also send SOR. If you want SOR, send me a pm!

got the sor
    Last edited by derpx; 2012-12-29 at 11:47 PM.

Hi guys!

I have the next three days off and I'd like to level a character to 80. I allowed myself to be recruited by someone here a week or two ago who claimed to be super active but we played about a total of ~3 hours and I never heard from him again, so that kind of sucks.

What I prefer:

PvE server
    High population

I don't care about faction. If I had to give any preference though, it'd probably be a slight lean towards Alliance. I have the next three days off and nothing to do, so I can play quite literally all day to hit 80 (not that it would take that long).

I'm willing to pay for my own keys, although I just ask you be willing and ready to hit 80 by Monday. I really don't want to spend more cash to have you ditch out on me like the last person. I intend to play a healer, and I'm happy doing either quests or LFD grinding.

I won't demand anything, but gold for mounts (epic flying at least so I can farm materials) would be really cool.

If you're interested my skype name is Taiganost. Hit me up!

LF someone to recruit on US realms! I will provide the battlechest, and possibly expansions. I am looking for someone preferably to do arenas with, and would like to be 90 by next season, so I'm not far behind. I can be on a lot, but not all the time as I run a pretty large Minecraft server coded by me and have to tend to the community and other problems. If you would like to check the server out the website is http://mcball.net. I have 5 more days off for Christmas, and would like to do a lot of leveling in that time. If you would like to do a RaF and have me pay for your expansions and things, add me on Skype at the username Shamwoow. Please send your age, how often you can play and what you would like to play in the contact request. Thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpx View Post
    need someone to send me SoR (EU)

can't use pm msgs cuz less than 10 posts
    Give us a character and realm name at least. You can't send SoR to Skype. :P

I would like to be resurrected, somebody!

Character - Xiona, Greymane, US
    ~Alexstrasza runs in, gets frozen for the ENTIRE battle then realizes she can breathe fire, jumps out, lets YOU kill him, then steals the spotlight with the whole BRAVE SOLDIERS THANK YOU FOR AIDING ME crap and goes on her merry way.
    Then again THERE MUST ALWAYS BE A EARTH ASPECT But then thrall GASP Takes Deathwings chin and becomes the new NELTHRALLION!

~Edit~ My past self must be some sort of a prophet.

Hello, I would dearly like to get resurrected by someone, if someone has the time and the inclination. My character: Aulof, Gurubashi, US

Thanks folks!