Deleted
    Sorted.

10char.
    Last edited by mmoce47bb2e1c5; 2013-01-05 at 07:53 PM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking to recruit a German player for RAF specifically for lvling some chars on Mal'ganis[EU] Alliance.
    I want to lvl multiple chars to lvl 80 where multiple might range from 4-10 characters
    so you will have to bring some time.

You will have to bring
    -Lots and lots of time
    -!Motivation!
    -understanding for me being a raider and thus not being able to lvl during my raid times
    -a working microphone and the TS3 Client
    -you will have to get the battlechest+wotlk by yourself

What you will get
    -a dedicated leveling partner with way too much time and an urge to lvl as many chars to max as possible
    -if needed startup guidance for nearly every class and specc
    -as soon as you reach honored with a lvl 25 guild you will get goldsupport for the heirlooms
    if you can provide the heirlooms by yourself though, you will instead get 50% off evry riding skill purchase except 310%

Raf

Quote Originally Posted by Teejeepoo View Post
    Still searching for someone fun! Message me
    Hey Teejeepoo,

I'm a veteran Horde player with experience in leveling, raiding, questing, running instances, and more aspects of the game.
    My play time is anytime after 6 on weekdays, and anytime on weekends. Gotta work, ya know..
    I can help pay for riding, professions, respeccing, dual-speccing, and many other aspects.
    I'm good at playing any role: tank, heals, or dps.

All I ask is that you supply your own CD keys, and have a thirst to level!
    Reply to this, or message me on skype: the.matchbox.kid

I'm an adult, 23, and done with school, so no conflicts there.

I need a scroll and will be buying game time on US servers. Please send it to (jnesbella at hotmail dot com)with no spaces. It will not let me post it together as an email since I am a new subscriber. Thanks
    Last edited by Jnesbella; 2013-01-05 at 11:51 PM.

Hi i am looking to be recruited by someone i will supply my own battle chest.
    US Mal'Ganis is my server of choice but any will do looking to play Alliance.
    Would prefer if you could supply gold for mounts and a guild.
    I will tank/heal but want to make a rogue eventually.
    18 years old can play for many hours every night if you are interested and can fill our needs Pm me!
    Have skype to if you want to but it is not mandatory i like listening to music/watching movies while doing dungeons but if you prefer we can skype!

Deleted
    I'm in search for a SoR for my old account , i recently re-installed WoW and am willing to Rejoin the game.

So , what i need is a fair person to send me an SoR.
    The SoR is for the account : debbautwow(at)hotmail.be
    It's on EU

if there are problems , contact : imadecookies on skype

Deleted
    Hi all, im looking for a SOR as ive the urge to return to WoW and want to see if its just a phase,i will probaly sub for a month afterwards Please PM me for email address ( EU Only)

Quote Originally Posted by Teejeepoo View Post
    Hey fellow mmo champs! Recently built a new PC and looking to get back into gaming, on that note i'd like to be recruited for RAF and start a fresh adventure!
    Some Preferences i have:
    -US Horde (anywhere)
    -You must make time to level
    -must at least be 18+

message me with details and what you can provide! Cheers!

-Teje
    still looking, have all day to level today

Quote Originally Posted by Spinelli18 View Post
    Hi i am looking to be recruited by someone i will supply my own battle chest.
    US Mal'Ganis is my server of choice but any will do looking to play Alliance.
    Would prefer if you could supply gold for mounts and a guild.
    I will tank/heal but want to make a rogue eventually.
    18 years old can play for many hours every night if you are interested and can fill our needs Pm me!
    Have skype to if you want to but it is not mandatory i like listening to music/watching movies while doing dungeons but if you prefer we can skype!
    hey how can i get in contact with you? im looking to recruit someone but i wont be able to send you a PM because you only have 1 post...let me know because we can start playing today if you want

Deleted
    Hi I'm looking to be recruited I have money to get all my expansions and game time I've played for 5 years had a break and now I want to start fresh. Looking for EU only can play bout 6-8 hours a day I've got exp of levelling at least 10 characters to 85. Add me on Skype smallshuttle and I'm 21 so not a child. And I will level any character, race and on any server.

Deleted
    Hello, I'm looking to recruit someone on Outland EU, Alliance.
    After a long break I decided to play WoW again, as most of you know, WoW somehow manages you to get in-game.

I can play 12+H a day since I don't have any school till Feb

What I provide:
    - Gold
    - I'll pay for all of your expenses (Skills, mounts, gear, etc.)
    - My time and experience
    - Boosts, as most of my friends play on this realm.

What you provide:
    - Game keys
    - Know the game
    - Can play long shifts
    - Want to level asap.

My Skype: Ginopietermaai2

Hello, dunno if this is the right place to ask but I was kindly redirected here by a moderator so...here goes nothing:

Long story short: I don't have my WoW account anymore, I've quit almost an year ago and now I want to get back and start fresh. The only problem is that I won't get my paycheck until 20th and I was wondering if someone has an extra Battlechest key (EU) to lend me. I will be able to paypal the ammount back when I'll get my money if someone has enough trust.

Please PM me if you're willing to help and I'll get back to you asap.

Thank you!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dombo View Post
    I'm in search for a SoR for my old account , i recently re-installed WoW and am willing to Rejoin the game.

So , what i need is a fair person to send me an SoR.
    The SoR is for the account : debbautwow(at)hotmail.be
    It's on EU

if there are problems , contact : imadecookies on skype
    Sent
    10chars. really?

ISO scroll of res

US-Doomhammer

Im looking to recruit a friend (not be recruited), and i play horde on Burning Blade (US). i would appreciate it if you would email me as soon as possible at msosnowski24(at)Gmail.com (wouldnt let me put in my full email because i needed to post more often.)

What i can provide
    Gold For nearly anything we will need/want. (im pretty rich)
    A guild thats level 25 so we can get all the perks
    I have a level 90 so i have many friends that wouldnt mind running us through instances if needed
    Pretty Much i can provide EVERYTHING that what you will need.

What im looking for
    All im looking for is a person who would buy their own expansion and membership and ill take care of everything else we will need (mounts + flying)
    Whoever you are that wants to link up, please be on frequently as i am on atleast 5/7 days of the week.
    Also be fun, dont be dull and not chat, were gonna be together for awhile.. might as well make the best of it!

Thank you for reading all of that if you did so and please dont hesitate to email me for any questions.
    Last edited by hahaowned56; 2013-01-08 at 12:59 PM.

Want to get Recruited to an EU realm??
    Contact me at:
    they.yoyo@gmail.com
    here (private message or a post)!

I Will level with you and even supply you gold for mounts and gifts!
    *if you accept my invitation and add the recruited account a Battle chest and (*at least) 30 days of gametime!
    New: I also get you a Free Cataclysm key!

About myself:
    I have been playing wow since 2.4.3 and have played raider and pvp player whole wotlk, since then i had had lost the account and started a new one.
    today I mainly playing on The Maelstorm EU and Chamber of the Aspects both alliance;
    If you want to get recruited to the horde or another realm i will level with you and get you gifts anyway!

Hi, im looking to recruit someone on EU. I have alot of cash so i can pay for everything, all i ask is that your dedicated and can play alot. Prefer someone in the 17-25 range so we can hopefully chat and have stuff in common but not a deal breaker. I would like to roll some toons on my mains realm Bronze Dragonflight (Alliance Realm). + Any Realms you would like to level on.

I ask that you pay for your own games and time. If you only want to play for a month that is fine, im not in this for the mount as i have it already.

IF WE GET TO 80 AND YOU ARE INTERESTED IN CONTINUING LEVELING, I WOULD BE WILLING TO BUY CATA FOR YOU.

Please PM me on here i check it on a regular basis, and we can chat or Skype at vishal.shah1305

Looking for a scroll of resurrection.

Server: Argent Dawn (US)-Alliance

Character: Abefromann

Email: racthious (at) gmail (dot) com

I will be buying game time.

Want to get Recruited to an EU realm??
    Contact me at:
    they.yoyo@gmail.com
    here (private message or a post)!

I Will level with you and even supply you gold for mounts and gifts!
    *if you accept my invitation and add the recruited account a Battle chest and (*at least) 30 days of gametime!
    New: I also get you a Free Cataclysm key!

About myself:
    I have been playing wow since 2.4.3 and have played raider and pvp player whole wotlk, since then i had had lost the account and started a new one.
    today I mainly playing on The Maelstorm EU and Chamber of the Aspects both alliance;
    If you want to get recruited to the horde or another realm i will level with you and get you gifts anyway!