Hi guys, I'm looking for someone who is a veteran and wants to RAF me.
    I've been playing wow for sometime since WOTLK I've got a main account with 5 character all above 85. In short I won't be much of a burden for you to teach from basics but I have stopped playing wow for sometime and on some small parts I might need some guidance, cause it looks like alot of the talent system has changed since MOP.

Me
    - I'm a 28 year old G.I.R.L (Guy In Real Life)
    - Plays wow daily 5 - 6 hours or more on a good day
    - I work on a rotation shift basis of night and day shifts, both 12 hours each BUT i'm able to play wow while i'm in office.
    - Due to rotational shift style of working I have off days on weekdays and weekends.
    - I don't mind using skype/vent/teamspeak whatever you can think of
    - My time zone GMT+8 (Singapore)
    - Looking forward to joining an alliance packed US realm cause my main account is mostly horde on Thaurissan
    - I Will be subscribing and purchasing battlechest the whole shbang up till MOP

You
    - NOT A MINUTE MAN & MUST BE MATURED
    - Part of a lvl 25 guild thats casual or raiding I don't mind but as long as its lvl 25 for EXP boost
    - Able to support me financially with gold, of course the more the better.
    - Bags, bags & MOAR HUGEASS BAGS
    - Able to match most of my playing time so both of us can really reap the exp boost.

Serious players can email me kamale.loco at gmail

Best offer wins of course =) I will be purchasing 1 month first and renewing the following month only then will you get your mount.

I am looking to be recruited

What I will provide
    --------------------
    Flexable time
    Open to both regions eu and na
    Good Personality
    Willing to level multiple characters
    Will pay for at least two months before the month is over and if we get to 90 or which ever level
    Willing to level multiple characters
    Willing to play na or eu

What you must provide
    ----------------------
    Game Keys (Their cheap right now)
    Basic Starting stuff makes it easier to level a fair bit

How to contact
    ----------------------
    Private Messege or skype at kristie-chan (if you add me on skype please reference the post)

RaF

Quote Originally Posted by Smashdaddy28 View Post
    Looking to be recruited on any US realm, alli/horde does not matter... I have my own keys and 2 months game time ready to go once we get started... If you are interested please let me know, also let me know what you would be willing to provide/how we would level.
    Add me on skype ID:k33lzz

so i can tell you all the information !
    Ty :P

Hi guys i would like a Scroll of resurrection on Bleeding Hollow alliance side. Thank you very much.
    Im currently Horde on Darkspear US and would like to go Alliance Bleeding Hollow US
    PM me and i will send u my real ID thanks!

Really bored as hell of this game . Looking to find a new realm with a new friend . Been playing for 7 years and know everything about all classes . Just doing this for fun . I'll get the basic 80 account and if everything is good I'll get the 2 'mo's so you get the mount . Only thing I ask is that you play very very late night us time ...or any oceanic player would be fine . I can play from 1130pm pst to 6 am ....us pacific time ...or 6pm oceanic to 1am

I am looking to be recruited on Stormscale-EU. I'll buy keys by myself. All I want from you is just play with me for x3. Skype : jackassimperia

Hi there!

I wanna reqruit someone to RaF with. I have played this gear since the first beta, so I know about all that is to know. Now I kinda want a priest and maybe a hunter, and cba to level from scratch as normal.

I would love if you we're from Norway or Sweden.

For further information and questions, add me on skype kixiynwa

Looking to Recruit on US realm Korgath

I WILL
    -Buy battlechest and gametime (should we still be leveling char's)
    -Supply gold for bags and mounts as best i can
    -Be available most nights and weekends (6-12pm ET, all day weekends)
    -Want to lvl mulitple chars to 80

You will
    -Be available during those times for the most part
    -Be open to stay on my realm

email is kohl8585 at gmail

Looking to be recruited. I'll provide myself with the battlechest and cataclysm. I'd like you be able to get me the Mist of Pandaria expansion though. I don't really mind the server as long as it's not dead. Likewise with faction. Skype is shika201111.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi everyone! I am looking for someone on one of these servers (US)
    Chromaggus
    Garithos
    Hakkar
    Balnazzar
    Tortheldrin
    Gul'dan
    Azshara
    Onyxia
    Blackwing Lair
    Dalvengyr
    Anub'arak
    Haomarush
    Blood Furnace
    Auchindoun
    Detheroc
    Dethecus
    Jaedenar
    Rivendare
    Coilfang
    Warsong
    Ursin
    Drak'Tharon
    Nazjatar
    Andorhal
    Kalecgos
    Lethon
    Anetheron

If you are on any of these servers let me know so I can add you as a battletag friend so whenever I need to farm (or just have some peace and quiet) I can group with you and phase to your realm!

PM please!

Looking to be recruited.

So I plan on returning from a brief hiatus from the game. I have the next few months to myself so I can be pretty active during the day and some nights (EST). I am looking for someone to recruit me.

This is what I would be looking for -

- Entire Battlechest and the expansions - they are 70% off.
    - 1 month game time

I ain't looking for a guild, gold, RBG, raid carries since I am mostly just looking to have a laid back run around the game. However, I wouldn't mind joining you on your realm but I prefer on rolling on Emerald Dream unless you are on a better realm. However, it would be awesome if you do join me on the same realm. However, we could still group together for dungeons and quests via the battletag system.

So you can send me a PM and let me know if you are interested. Or you could email me @ ebonheart@hotmail.ca.

Cheers!

===========US Realms ======= BIG BONUS INCLUDED =============
    Hello to all that are reading my post !

I'm looking for RaF partner ( I recruit you ),

What I will provide :
    - ALL the time in the WORLD ( this mean I can play anytime you want, I have no job/work and I can adjust to your playtimes )
    - 25LvL guild so we can level faster
    - I have a ton of exprience in WoW
    - I know the fastest way to reach 80 ( can do it in 2 days if you are dedicated )
    - I will play tanking class ( warr, druid, monk ) this means we get instant ques
    - We can level characters as much as you want, the minimum is 1
    - I'm very very friendly
    - BONUS: I will give you cataclysm key for free when we reach lvl 80
    - BONUS: I will give you Mists of Pandaria key for free once we reach lvl 80 with 2 characters

What you need to have:
    - Preferably someone who has alot time to play ( but its not a must )
    - Preferably someone who has expirience ( but its not a must )
    - you must buy your own battlechest

Servers & Faciton:
    Any server and faction you want. But I prefer Illidan for horde and Kel'thuzad for alliance. They are both high populated strong servers

Contact info:

looking to be recruited to wow. You have to provide me all the games, only 35 dollars right now. I play alot and we will have a lot of fun. Idc what faction but would prefer a populated server.

Email raymondpwns.liou@gmail.com or skype raymond.liou1

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you I have a RAF partner now!
    Last edited by Tattie; 2013-02-13 at 09:36 AM. Reason: Got what I was looking for.

15+ Year Old Account
    Looking to recruit someone for RAF on Sargeras US (High Pop PvP server). You should be purchasing/already have the games you need for us to level together. I have skype/ventrilo/mumble so whatever you feel comfortable with. I'm on the West Coast. I've been playing since mid-2007 and have a solid grasp of the game. I can be very accommodating for the right person, so feel free to contact me anytime.

Let me know if you're interested by sending me a PM here or add my battletag: Artemis #1461

Deleted
    Hello!

I am interesting in RAF.(To be recruited)

I am wiling to play a lot this days speicaly now for 10 days like 10-11 hours a day. I am from EU but i am wiling to play on US even more!! I buy battlechest u buy me expansions. I was playing wow for like 4 years so i know something abaout it I am 18 years old and i woud like same age or even older person so i can talk to it while leveling and he is kinda talkative. I dont care which side i will play but i prefer a bit alliance.

Deleted
    Looking to Be Recruited on any EU or US realms! Prefer High pop realm

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day.
    6 years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you, right after I have been recruited.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.

You Provide:
    Expansions for me ( THEY ARE VERY CHEAP ATM 70% off! )

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345
    Last edited by mmoc8c9b49ac82; 2013-02-13 at 11:09 PM.

Edit2: I'm providing ALL my own keys/time (unless you REALLY want to give me something or have an extra).

Looking to recruit or be recruited. I might provide the battlechest if I'm the recruiter. I'll be able to play almost 24/7 and hit 80 super quickly. I'd like to play on some Horde US realm, any will do with cross realm, but Hyjal or Darkspear might be nice. Might play alliance as well, though unlikely. My skype is James0949s (same as my username). If you have any questions we can talk more on skype. Thanks and I look forward to meeting you!
    Last edited by james0949s; 2013-02-14 at 09:56 AM.

Looking to recruit someone.

I play mostly 1700-0800 Kuwait time. (Currently deployed). I play horde on darkspear US. Looking to level 2-3 alts.

I will supply you with

Battlechest and Cata
    Level 25 Guild
    Enough gold to get started.

I've been playing for a while.. Just want some more alts.

Hit me up here or in game at Rgnrk or Dstryd

15+ Year Old Account
    Looking to recruit someone for RAF on Mal'Ganis US (High Pop PvP HORDE server).

You should be purchasing/already have the games you need for us to level together. I have skype/ventrilo/mumble so whatever you feel comfortable with. I'm 24, been playing since mid-2007 and have a solid grasp of the game. It would be nice to be able to level 2-3 characters together, but one is fine.

I can be very accommodating for the right person, so feel free to contact me anytime.

Let me know if you're interested by sending me a PM here or add my battletag: Artemis #1461

Looking forward to hearing from you sometime!