Deleted
    Looking for someone to Recruit ,Im on EU server Laughing skull Alliance,If your interested Add me one skype : Markred123456

Looking to recruit you. Zul'Jin Horde. Server is PvE EST time zone.

You provide your own keys / game time.
    I'll provide gold for bags/mounts/gear

Deleted
    Looking to recruit someone to stormscale-horde (EU). Will provide bchest. Not writing everything here but if you're intrested add my skype.

Deleted
    I'm looking for someone to RaF or SoR, I would like to lvl a few alts with you, currently playing on Frostmane EU (pvp) Alliance side, preferable stay there with alts, but we could find another server as well. I'll provide bags and gold on Frostmane and the Battle Chest.

If you're intrested you can contact me on Skype: Icemanoftheice or you can pm me here

Looking for someone to recruit on US Zul'Jin-Horde, High pop, PvE, EST time realm.

I'll provide:

Gold for Bags/Mounts/Anything reasonable you need
    Experienced and fun levelling partner
    Insight on any class/spec you want to play
    A very good social and raiding guild you can be part of

What you need:

Buy your battlechest / gametime
    Be available on times I'm also available (5 PM - 7~10 PM EST) - you don't need to have a lot of free time, I'm not looking for long grinding hours
    Be willing to go all the way and level at least 2 toons
    Having Skype is a plus

Contact me by PM. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwarrior View Post
    Looking to Recruit for EU ~ ASAP ! ! !

FACTION/ SERVER - ALLIANCE / RAVENCREST

Highly skilled and veteran of this game since last 6 years raiding at high level guilds/ leveling over a dozen characters to lvl 85/ 90 on old account x2.

I Will be rolling different class Tanks, so am looking for a player whose interested to roll a healer or dps.

Would like to start As Soon As Possible! Very Active Player.

Providing all necessary Items to a comfortable RAF experience. Will pay additional 10k gold after 2 char to lvl 80.

Expecting a good Player with the right attitude and wiling to buy his own Battlechest.

I can buy you a expac providing you stick with me for ateast 3 chars to lvl 80.

Can reply to this post or PM/ or Skype.

Thanks and looking forward to having a Blast!
    Still looking

Looking to Recruit on Kil'jaeden US Horde
    I can Provide
    Level 25 guild
    Gold
    Bags
    Gear at low levels up to 80
    Questing nonstop as long as you want to, also willing to let you put me on follow and go afk all night if you want, just want to get us some 85's real fast
    Also have a few multi passenger mounts so you don't have to run around when you feel lazy

What you Provide
    Your own Gametime and Battlechest after you buy the gametime and battle chest I will also pay for your regular epic flying

Am still looking to RAF someone on Silvermoon (EU)
    What you will need:
    To level at least 2-4 characters to 80+ (more if you want ofc)

I'll bring:
    Knowledge of wow and raiding (4/13 hc t15)
    A good bloke who'll happily use voice comms with ya
    Battle chest if I'm convinced of your earnestness

PM here or add me on skype jamie.poole999

Deleted
    I am looking to recruit you. You provide battlechest and gametime. I'll provide pretty much everything else: Mounts, guild, gold, flying, gear, as many characters as you want, time, entertainment over any coms (I.E Skype, vent etc) and loads of friends to boost us as fast as you want to level. I'm 23 years old and have sick music playlists

I'm on Stormreaver Horde EU, it's a PvP server and perhaps one of the best PvE realms in Europe.
    http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/eu/stormreaver.

If you're interested, just send me a PM of your skype name, battletag / real ID, or email address. Or if you have any questions, feel free to poke me.

Smile

Found someone =)
    Last edited by kamale; 2013-04-18 at 11:42 AM.

Looking for someone who can send me SoR. I just gonna re-start on my server Auchindion. Only want to start with boost. You can reach me via Skype. Message me.. Skype : hanifigurbuz

im am 21 and work part time so im looking for someone who is keen to casually lvl with and isn't going to be pissed if we miss a day. i am happy to play both horde or alliance on frostmourne server as i can provide both gold for bags and mounts as well as a lvl 25 guild of good friends qho are willing to help with dungeon runs and other things. if you are interested message me at s.shooter1991(at)hotmail(dot)com

im am 21 and work part time so im looking for someone who is keen to casually lvl with and isn't going to be pissed if we miss a day. i am happy to play both horde or alliance on frostmourne server as i can provide both gold for bags and mounts as well as a lvl 25 guild of good friends qho are willing to help with dungeon runs and other things. if you are interested message me at s.shooter1991(at)hotmail(dot)com or hit me up on skype at s.shooter1

LF someone to recruit, I have 2 other friends I play with I got recruited by one and he recruited my other friend. WE ARE LEVELING on Wildhammer HOrde but server doesn't matter we play with 1dps 1 healer 1 tank, youd have to roll a dps being im tank and player 2 is heals and player 3 is dps. GET AHOLD OF ME THROUGH SKYPE=LUCKYCHARMS1992.

US ONLY!~

I am a recently returning raider looking to shoot a monk up to 90 ASAP. Perhaps a second or third character with time permitting. I am on the Durotan server Alliance side, I plan to tank so dungeon queues and quests shouldnt be an issue with a DPS or healer - whichever. I am willing to buy the battle chest and pay the monthly cost for the RAF'd account. I require someone that can play -alot- as I want this to be quick. Nothing insane, not 24 hours a day - but not 3-4 a day either. Once my monk is 90 if you wish to do another character we can, if not you are welcome to take the account and transfer elsewhere or do whatever you wish. As I said I will pay for the account until such a time that the goals are met and we part ways. Contact me via email at 1198Corse(at)Gmail. I would like to start ASAP, the monk is currently 15 and rising.

LF SoR. US Server, please pm me and I'll send you my email.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Absolucion View Post
    Looking for someone to recruit on US Zul'Jin-Horde, High pop, PvE, EST time realm.

I'll provide:

Gold for Bags/Mounts/Anything reasonable you need
    Experienced and fun levelling partner
    Insight on any class/spec you want to play
    A very good social and raiding guild you can be part of

What you need:

Buy your battlechest / gametime
    Be available on times I'm also available (5 PM - 7~10 PM EST) - you don't need to have a lot of free time, I'm not looking for long grinding hours
    Be willing to go all the way and level at least 2 toons
    Having Skype is a plus

Contact me by PM. Thanks in advance.
    Still looking.

Quote Originally Posted by reidel1017 View Post
    LF RAF PARTNER! I AM DEDICATED 24/7 PLAYER ANY SERVER YOU WANT I RECRUIT YOU I SUPPLY BAGS MONEY ETC YOU SUPPLY KEYS AND ETC FOR YOUR ACCOUNT..
    ANYONE ELIGBLE I"VE BEEN PLAYING SINCE VANILLA WAS IN BETA (before wow was released to public) I am looking to level as many characters as possible as fast as possible through dungeons PST ME ASAP

SKYPE: Luckycharms1992 I AM ON RIGHT NOW ITS 10:30PM CST I PLAN ON STAYING UP ALL NIGHT CONTACT ME ASAP !!~
    Still Looking (:

Looking for Scroll of Resurrection - US - Send PM

Deleted
    IF you're looking for serious leveling look no further!
    I'm looking for someone to RaF on EU - Outland but im willing to be somewhat flexible here - EU's largest server with a thriving pvp-community but also nice pve.
    What I want:
    Raf-mount (you buy 60 day game card)
    Someone active willing to speed level.

What I offer:
    Geared alts with heirloom items for quick leveling(trinket/weapons that wont screw up the leveling).
    Free bags/mounts skill and whatever is needed.
    A way too active player with a good all-round knowledge of both leveling and end-game having both Glory of pandaria-raider and full Throne of thunder-exp and 2,3k+ arena exp.
    In short I'm no scrub and I'm mature 26 year old that control my own hours.
    A good time with some fast leveling.

What I will NOT offer:
    Gametime or buying your game for you. Some might offer you this but if a free game is all you're looking for I'm not you man, I offer serious leveling.

Add my skype Chamar861 or PM me here.