Deleted
    Hello!
    I am looking to RECRUIT someone on Europe server, On twisting nether EU HORDE

What I can provide:
    - Friendly leveling guild ( 12 with all perks or a 25 guild );
    - Gold for as much as possible not to rich but i'll help if it's something you really need while leveling and as much help with level 90 gearing up I can offer.
    - Help with better understanding of the game ( PvE and PvP point of view ) if you are new or newly comed back to the game;
    - A mature and decent player with experience in kinda everything this game has to offer.
    - teamspeak server or Skype if you want to chat, tbh I am not looking to chat but I can do it.

What I am looking for:
    - Fast leveling for for our new characters.
    - New friends.

What I am not offering:
    - I am not offering to pay for your Battle chest or any expansions
    - I am not giving a raider spot or any kind of PvP bgs / I can do arenas and conquest caps and farm honor :P although if I consider you good enough I will put in a good word for you.

About me:
    - I am 17, male, I have played this game since Early vanilla (I didn't raid hardcore back in vanilla i just got boosted through MC And the easy instances when naxx got released when my brother and his guild had cleared it) and I am a Terrible Joke teller.
    - I have played way to much hardcore PvE and as a PvPer I reached 1750 in 2vs2 in season 8 I think.

If you are interested, PM me here or add me skype: Xaraphyne
    Last edited by mmoc2667659faa; 2013-05-04 at 08:51 AM. Reason: grammar correcting

Sor

Was Wondering if anyone could Scroll of Resurrection me

email is - mcgill94 (at) hotmail (dot) com
    US server

Thank you

Deleted
    Hello there RaF community! I am looking to be recruited on EU!
    I have come to a point where I really would like to RaF with someone but I believe that since the other person get so much ( Mount, extra month of subscription, extra level 80 every second 80 we level etc..) that they should pay for at least something.
    I am a very active gamer that has played WoW before so I know how to play it but I realized that my chars are on a dead server so it would be better to level up new ones.

What I'm looking for is
    A active player that lives in a country with times close to GMT +2.
    A player that is able to play on evenings during weekdays and all weekends (to some extent).
    A player that plays on a very active server (preferably Stormscale Horde, Outland Alliance or Ravencrest Alliance since I would like to start PvP later on)
    A player that is able to provide me with battlechest. (And I will buy 2 month of subscription, cata and MoP on my own, don't worry)
    A player that if possible, provides bags for a more solid leveling.
    A player that is fluent in English and not afraid of talking on skype. (Will check before we start RaFing!)

If you are interested, please contact me on skype -> Immbas

I hope to hear from you soon!

Quote Originally Posted by siblyx View Post
    Still looking
    Still looking....

Quote Originally Posted by siblyx View Post
    My Raf post got deleted?
    Anyways

I am looking to recruit someone on US Realm - Kel'thuzad, I've been playing for some time now and wanting a warlock, warrior, along with a boomkin. I am willing to buy you guild heirlooms, provide bags and gold, also a level 25 pvp guild who will supply you with pvp blues if you're interested in pvp. What you must provide: your own gametime and keys. Please send me a PM here or add me on skype aidengrey, I am usually on skype 24/7 so that would be a better way to reach me.

I am available for hours most days, so this would be a good opportunity for someone who is looking to get back into the game and level a main character real quick. Or for someone looking to start on a new server. I also have Scrolls of Resurrection for anyone needing one.
    Still looking...........

I will very gladly SOR you. I sent you one just now.

Looking to be Recruited by Hardcore Individual

Hello there and hello all.

I am looking to be recruited by a hardcore individual. I recently came back to the game with a fresh appetite for all things leveling. I'm not sure how recruit friend works now-a-days so any additional info regarding changes would be appreciated. Anyone who is looking for someone who can play hours upon hours to level up those multiple alternates will now potentially have a leveling partner.

I am looking to be recruited preferably by someone who can provide keys. By providing those keys, I will be able to purchase two months of game time after the end of the trial period. The two months will not be purchased before hand due to people flaking out or not being as "hardcore" as they claim to be. Therefore, in due time, the player will receive the RaF mount.

Must be US Horde or Alliance does not matter to me. However, I do prefer Horde. I can play every class so whatever you choose to level I can pick a class to compensate for the lack of whatever support skills.

Additionally, I hope the player can provide a smooth leveling process and the necessary equipment to level quickly. I have be apart of multiple RaF experiences through the expansions and yet this will be my first time returning to the game since a few months after the Pandaland launch.

The more you can give in-game the more you'll get from me in terms of dedication, speed, entertainment and a faster leveling process all together.

I would be interested in leveling multiple characters provided the first character runs smoothly.

This is understandably asking a lot so those individuals who are actually interested in someone who will dedicate their time to help you help me; please respond via PM.

Best,

Khal.

im interested in recruiting a friend to bring into worldofwarcraft I will provide gold and bags to get us leveled you just have to buy the battlechest and we should be good to go im usually have the same routine for wow so hopefully we can line it up together and knock out some leveling.

Quote Originally Posted by Feelit View Post
    Im looking to do RAF on US servers. I would Prefer Horde Kil'jaeden but im open to other servers and factionI would like 1 toon to be on Kil'Jaedon. If we level on Kil'jaeden I can provide gold and bags.

I would prefer to recruit you.
    I dont care what faction we go to.
    I prefer PVP servers but Im willing to go PVE, also prefer medium-high pop servers.
    Can match almost anyone's play times.

Pretty knowledgeable about the game. Looking for a new friend or group of friends in the gaming community. I dont have many friends that play wow any more.

About me:
    student
    played since vanilla
    Just coming back to the game.

pm me here or email me at brent_owns@hotmail.com
    (send me your skype info if you have it)
    still looking.

Hello there!
    Are you looking to be recruited to WoW (EU)? Then make sure you contact me!

What I am looking for is a very active and serious player that know fluent English so that we can communicate via Skype easily.
    What you have to bring is the expansions + game time and of course activity.
    What I will bring to the table is gold, bags, guild, knowledge and a really fun time.

I am a guy with 7 years of experience. I play this game a lot so I will do the best I can to teach you everything I know.

If you'd like to know more about me or the RaFing, then make sure to contact me on Skype - Immencee
    The journey begins here!

Hi! I am looking for someone who wants to be recruited by me. I will help you level up and we will have lots of fun in the world of Azeroth!

Information
    -You must buy your own Battle Chest and Gametime.
    -I am fine with any server, any race and any class.
    -I am fine with voice chat, in game chat, or any other addon or program you want me to install.
    -I have a flexible scheduled so I will play with you whenever. I CAN MEET YOUR NEEDS AND YOUR SCHEDUAL!
    -I play mostly on EST but I can do any server.
    -If you are new to WoW and need a few lessons on how to play I will teach you and show you around.
    -I will level up as many character to 90 with you as you like.
    -I will show you the best servers for PVE PVP and RP and play on them with you

Please be mature and do not stop after like two weeks. I will help you through any difficult quests and once we have completed the process of registering and you have payed for your battlechest and first month, I will give you my # so you can call to ask any questions about quests or any in game stuff.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! I WILL DO MORE THAN ONE PERSON!

Email me at: WOWGAMERZERO1(AT)GMAIL(DOT)COM or skype me at Alphawolfjmi

Hello, I am looking to recruit someone to the World of Warcraft!
    What I will provide for you:
    -Gold
    -Bags
    -A good, fun time
    What you will need to provide:
    -Battlechest
    -Rest of expansion packs*
    -Game time
    About me:
    -Looking for a casual leveling partner
    -Can play weekdays from 4-whenever I sleep*
    -Can play at random times on weekends depending on my plans
    -Have gold and level 90s on a wide range of realms
    What I want from this:
    -Multiple characters leveled*
    Email me with questions, comments, concerns, whatever you want!
    Email: joe729_rivera at att dot net

Deleted
    Hello!
    I am looking to RECRUIT someone on Europe server, On twisting nether EU HORDE

What I can provide:
    - Friendly leveling guild ( 12 with all perks or a 25 guild );
    - Gold for as much as possible not to rich but i'll help if it's something you really need while leveling and as much help with level 90 gearing up I can offer.
    - Help with better understanding of the game ( PvE and PvP point of view ) if you are new or newly comed back to the game;
    - A mature and decent player with experience in kinda everything this game has to offer.
    - teamspeak server or Skype if you want to chat, tbh I am not looking to chat but I can do it.

What I am looking for:
    - Fast leveling for for our new characters.
    - New friends.

What I am not offering:
    - I am not offering to pay for your Battle chest or any expansions
    - I am not giving a raider spot or any kind of PvP bgs / I can do arenas and conquest caps and farm honor :P although if I consider you good enough I will put in a good word for you.

About me:
    - I am 17, male, I have played this game since Early vanilla (I didn't raid hardcore back in vanilla i just got boosted through MC And the easy instances when naxx got released when my brother and his guild had cleared it) and I am a Terrible Joke teller.
    - I have played way to much hardcore PvE and as a PvPer I reached 1750 in 2vs2 in season 8 I think.

If you are interested, PM me here or add me skype: Xaraphyne

Looking to recruit someone US. Any server... I want a shaman healer.. I hate leveling slow..

Deleted
    Hey guys, could someone on the EU server send me a Scroll of Ressurection ? Send a PM please (: thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schaapa View Post
    Looking to recruit someone to play on Ravencrest EU Alliance(got most characters there.)

You:
    - Mature(18+ is a plus)
    - Provide time to play and battle chest(includes lich king so it's all we need for 1-80)
    - Any class is fine, I will not be leveling a tank/healer though. Questing or dungeons doesn't matter much.

Me:
    - Will provide bags, guild, gold for epic flying for at least one character(if we level more than two I will provide 2k. ie. half if you are exalted with Stormwind)
    - Can provide glyphs(no guarantees for any classes, I try to research every day. Though I don't have all glyphs for all classes)
    - Time to play
    - Game time will be afternoon/weekends
    - My timezone is GMT +2(summer time)

Will only respond to PM as I won't check in this thread too often.
    Babump! Leveling a Worgen character is no longer required. Also, if you don't want to, you don't have to pay for 2 months for me to get mount. It's not super important. Can also give you a few flasks and battle pets(From MC/BWL) when we reach 80 if you want it.
    Surrounded by idiots

Deleted
    Looking for a player to level with [EU] (Not a RaF request)

I want to start fresh and I want someone else to join me with finding a new guild and to make new friends. (All my old ones quit, and our realm sucked ass)

Mostly looking for someone to actually talk too (Skype/Teamspeak ect)
    If you want to join me on a new WoW adventure from scratch, add me!

Add me on Skype: baileysinalaska

or Email me: baileysingaming@gmail.com

Looking for new server and a new place to play..

I am starting a fresh toon on a new server with a new account.

I will not have gold or bags or anything special..
    I use to be a hardcore raider but now i am a casual raider.

Would like to find a big social guild who also has progressive raiding..

Morning hopefully.!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nomorepriest View Post
    Looking for new server and a new place to play..

I am starting a fresh toon on a new server with a new account.

I will not have gold or bags or anything special..
    I use to be a hardcore raider but now i am a casual raider.

Would like to find a big social guild who also has progressive raiding..

Morning hopefully.!

Me too! Maybe we can start together? EU or US?