Looking to recruit. I'm available most times of the day. I do ask for a couple hours in the afternoon to go workout and run - that sort of thing. Other than that my time is your time. I can provide some gold, and I can also provide a 2 month timecard. What I require is a minimum of 1 character to level, if you would like to do more than that's even better for me. I kept this brief but if you are interested and want more details then shoot me an email: taylorguy08@gmail.com (US - WoW)

Deleted
    Hello!

Im looking to recruit someone on EU-Stormscale. We will be playing horde and level at least two characters or more. I will go either healer or tank for instant que in dungeons so we could level fast and smooth.
    I could play at least four hours each day and I require that you could at least play 5 days a week. I will provide with Battlechest and some gold also.

Contact me for more information on either:
    E-Mail: Kambor9 at hotmail dot com

Hi i am a professional PvP player looking for some one to RAF i am 19 year old play on outland alliance i can help with i have all time to play I live alone by myself
    - fast levling
    - gold
    - fearming pvp gear
    - teatch you have to play pvp
    - have alott of funn
    - add me on skype Kristiantk1994
    this is my mein char: êrezer armory me

Deleted
    Hey!

I'm looking to recruit someone to play with me on Draenor-EU, Horde side. This is one of the best PvE servers.

What I can offer:

- I'll teach you how to play the game and answer any questions you have.
    - I'll help you in anything you need.
    - I'll level as many characters as you want for the RaF time.
    - I'll be available everyday, and I'll be able to level almost whenever you want.
    - I have a level 90 on the server, so I can provide you with some gold if needed, but not much.

What I expect from you:

- To buy the Battle Chest and game time, at least, since I can't provide that to you.
    - To be willing to level more than one character for the RaF time.
    - To be able to play a decent time (No need to spend all day playing, but at least play a bit everyday)

If you wanna join me, e-mail me, epicklun[at]gmail[dot]com

Hello,
    I am looking to be recruited or recruit. I would like to play on Cenarius (Alliance) or Illidan (Horde) depending on your preferences.
    I expect you to buy me the Battle Chest and Cataclysm if you decide to recruit me instead of me recruiting you while I will buy game time in exchange for you to get your Mount
    I am able to play atleast 4 hours per day and can roll any healer class for fast queue time and leveling.

Let me know if you are interested,
    Last edited by Loloup; 2013-07-15 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by taylorguy08 View Post
    Looking to recruit. I'm available most times of the day. I do ask for a couple hours in the afternoon to go workout and run - that sort of thing. Other than that my time is your time. I can provide some gold, and I can also provide a 2 month timecard. What I require is a minimum of 1 character to level, if you would like to do more than that's even better for me. I kept this brief but if you are interested and want more details then shoot me an email: taylorguy08@gmail.com (US - WoW)
    Still looking

Looking to receive Scroll of Resurrection. PM for e-mail.

Deleted
    Hello People!

Looking for someone to recruit! I've been playing WoW for age's with some of the necessary stops. Most of the players know what i am talking about. Now i am back and i want to level some toons.

I am a 19 year old player from the EU. I play around 10hrs a day and i hope you can make some hours asswell.

Requirements for you :
    - Realms (I prefer my server but we can discuss that)
    - EU Servers
    - You buy Battle Chest and Cata. I can provide you with MoP.
    - I recruit you!
    - Be online a couple hours every day.

I will provide you with :
    - Level 25 guild.
    - Bigger bags.
    - Flying licence.
    - Lot's of help.
    - Lot's of fun.

- Email ; Rolandos at live.nl
    - Skype ; Rolandos582

Send me a email if you want more information.

Cheers

Deleted
    Hi, looking for a Scroll of Resurrection on EU Servers. PM me

Looking to recruit someone on EU Servers!

Hello there everyone, I am looking to recruit someone on EU Servers.

My Mains are located on Argent Dawn EU, but I do not really care if YOU want to go somewhere else. I am playing WoW for 6 maybe even 7 years now, but still can't be bothered to go through the long leveling process of new characters. Recruiting a Friend would make mine and your life much easier.

Some information about me: I am 19 years old, living in germany (server time = actual IRL time) and I play games on my pc for like.. 13 hours per day?

So what I can provide you:
    - Experience in the game, with no hesitation to help out anywhere
    - Skype, so we can talk, if you want.
    - I am even willing to buy the EU Version of the game up to Cataclysm
    - alot of playtime ( as I am waiting for my university to start in OCTOBER )
    - if we go on Argent Dawn ( I gotta warn you, it's a RP realm)

What I want from the person that is going to be recruited:
    - Don't be a complete scrub when it comes to games in general
    - Pay for the gametime (as a compromise)
    - have enough time and dedication to play, so we can atleast get some chars up to 80
    - i know my english isnt perfect, but I dont want to play with someone who cant speak basic english
    - have fun while leveling, seeing that its boring enough to level, atleast make it abit fun

If you're interested, you can contact me via skype (dertobsen123. if you add me, tell me its for RAF) or ingame if you already have a WoW account or diablo.. or whatever (battletag: Muchti#2867)

Thanks for reading

Deleted
    Looking for someone to recruit on Silvermoon EU Alliance or Ragnaros Horde or in some other server aswell.
    I m an experienced player and i play since beta.

Willing to lvlup 2-3 chars.
    I will help you get started with gold tips etc. At 90 even with heroic/raid boost on my main.
    I ll provide a lvl25 guild for perks.
    I am willing to lvl a tank/healer/dps anything to get us lvlup the fastest way possible (instant queues etc).

You ll have to buy the battlechest and a 30days gamecard yourself.
    When you do so, i ll buy you instantly a second 30day gamecard myself (as a gift for the mount i m getting:P).

Im LF a RaF partner on Thrall-US! I'll recruit you or if you Recruit me.. You provide Keys

Looking to start all over.. New Server, New toon or New account.

Here is what I can offer to you:

- Im 27 yo/m with 8 year experience in wow
    - I can play Mon-Thurs from like 10am to about 5pm
    - Im a great farmer, I can farm some gold to pay for mounts/bags/etc.
    - I ll go as tank for fast que in random dungeons (and in heirloom gear it goes insanely fast and smooth with me)

Why Im doing this?
    I want to start raiding again

Send me a PM if you are interested.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello there! I am seeking someone to recruit me.

My predicament currently is that I won't be able to purchase a battle chest/expansions until August 2nd. If you are either willing to buy the chest for me (I can take care of the expansions) or allow me to pay you back, you should send me a message. I would be willing to put an agreement to pay you back for the battle chest in writing. I'm not trying to screw anyone, I just want to play. Regardless of whether I get recruited now or wait until I can buy the game myself and then get recruited, I'll be playing again.

Why you should recruit me:
    Despite not playing since December, I played WoW continuously since vanilla open beta. I have a firm grasp on most classes' mechanics and a lot of knowledge of the game in general. I am a mature gamer of 32 who wants to blow through levels and get a few characters to level 80, at least. Hopefully after that we can level a toon or two to 90, provided all goes well. I am in North America, EST. I will only play on US servers due to latency issues.

I can also guarantee that I will be paying for two extra months of game time, perhaps all at once if I can afford it when the time comes. You will get the free month and mount.

I do not expect you to pay for training, mounts, gear, or anything of the sort, but if you're willing to help I would greatly appreciate it. I really, hugely prefer Horde, but I'll play Alliance if you're willing to help me out.

What I expect from you:
    Levelling a little bit (or a lot if you're up for it) each night, save weekends. Fri/Sat nights I work kind of late, and Sundays I generally am doing social things. However, most of the rest of the week I'm free.

If you are interested, please send me a PM here or add me to Skype: thedissentience. I am looking forward to hearing from you -- I know this is a long shot, but I thought I'd post it anyway. Cheers
    Last edited by Djent; 2013-07-17 at 02:40 AM.

Hi, looking for someone to send me Scroll of Resurrection *EU* PM me. Thanks

edit: not looking for scroll anymore since my acc. was only inactive for few months and i read it needs to be inactive for a year+...

thanks akial for help and being friendly
    Last edited by Fnzbb; 2013-07-16 at 01:39 PM.

Hello forum, I am looking to get back into WoW and would appreciate someone sending a Scroll of Resurrection(EU) to me if possible. PM please. Thank you

EDIT: Nobody offered me a scroll, so i just paid a month of sub, thanks anyways
    Last edited by hudic; 2013-07-17 at 07:59 AM.

Deleted
    Still wanting to send a Scroll of Resurrection (EU) to who needs it, so if u still need it please quote me with ur e-mail and I will sent it today already, If u play on my realm I still can provide you with anything like boosts or level up a character with me, and bags/gold if u need, special present in-case I get Spectral Gryphon, everything on my realm. Thanks in advance, waiting for a reply.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akial View Post
    Still wanting to send a Scroll of Resurrection (EU) to who needs it, so if u still need it please quote me with ur e-mail and I will sent it today already, If u play on my realm I still can provide you with anything like boosts or level up a character with me, and bags/gold if u need, special present in-case I get Spectral Gryphon, everything on my realm. Thanks in advance, waiting for a reply.
    hi i'm looking to get resurrected please, currently in the process of re-installing and updating game. i'll PM you now with my email address, look forward to hearing from you

- - - Updated - - -

i see now that i can't PM anyone until i've made 10 posts so rather than spamming threads for no reason, anyone please feel free to PM me and I'll get back to you ASAP with my account details.

FYI, played a lot of the WotLK endgame but has been a couple of years since i was last active.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by f4rmz View Post
    hi i'm looking to get resurrected please, currently in the process of re-installing and updating game. i'll PM you now with my email address, look forward to hearing from you

- - - Updated - - -

i see now that i can't PM anyone until i've made 10 posts so rather than spamming threads for no reason, anyone please feel free to PM me and I'll get back to you ASAP with my account details.

FYI, played a lot of the WotLK endgame but has been a couple of years since i was last active.
    I can sent you one as soon as I'm at home if you want m8, feel free to post there the mail and acept the invitation, I will PM you about the details I will say on the invitation so u know is me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Klun View Post
    Hey!

I'm looking to recruit someone to play with me on Draenor-EU, Horde side. This is one of the best PvE servers.

What I can offer:

- I'll be available everyday, and I'll be able to level almost whenever you want.
    - I have a level 90 on the server, so I can provide you with some gold if needed, but not much.

What I expect from you:

- To buy the Battle Chest and game time, at least, since I can't provide that to you.
    - To be able to play a decent time (No need to spend all day playing, but at least play a bit everyday)

If you wanna join me, e-mail me, epicklun[at]gmail[dot]com
    Still looking for someone ^^

Deleted
    Hey!

I'm looking to recruit someone to play with me on Draenor-EU, Horde side. It's one of the best PvE servers.

What I can offer:

What I expect from you:

If you wanna join me, e-mail me: epicklun[at]gmail[dot]com