Deleted
    Looking to Be Recruited on any EU realms! Prefer High pop realm
    I can also play on US if needed!

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day.
    6 years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.
    I will/can always take a tank/healer for fast dungeon queues

You Provide:
    Expansions for me.

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

Quote Originally Posted by Dabrix32 View Post
    Looking to RAF someone. Im US east coast time and usually online from 9am-midnight. Looking for someone who wants to just blow through levels not wanting to waste time. Do kill quests only and maybe some instances for fastest possible leveling. Please be able to play each day for a long time so we can get leveling done as fast as possible. Would prefer you play a tank or healer spec for instant dungeon queues but whatever. MUST BE ALLIANCE. Will provide 16 slot bags and mount money up to normal level 60 flying. Send me a PM if interested. Unfortunately I can buy your battlechest as Im broke lol.
    hey I bought my battlechest, battletag: celloguy1879

Deleted
    Hello!

Im looking to recruit someone on EU-Stormscale. We will be playing horde and level at least two characters or more. I will go either healer or tank for instant que in dungeons so we could level fast and smooth.
    I could play at least four hours each day and I require that you could at least play 5 days a week. I will provide with Battlechest and some gold also.

Contact me for more information on Skype: Kambor9

Looking to recruit someone to level 1-2 characters with me on Bleeding hollow Horde side.

My last four RAF partners have quit or gone inactive, I'm really hoping i can find a partner that will stick with it for longer than 2 days.

What you get from me....

Mount training up to 280%
    x8 imbued netherweave bags
    Enchants/gear/gems/potions end game. (whatever you need i have it)
    Depending on how the leveling goes, I'll give you between 1000 and 2000 gold upon reaching 80.
    Very Active (Online all day) 9-9 pretty much.

What i need from you...

Buy your own game time and keys (I tried buying stuff for people in the past, they just go inactive or server transfer)
    Be active. If you can't be online 3-4 hours a day consistently, I'm probably not the best person to RAF with.

PM me or email me at theperfectflaw2003@hotmail.com
    Last edited by Iite; 2013-07-17 at 10:04 PM.

Looking to give sor, i expect u buy 1 month game time for me to get the mount!

PM me if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Iite View Post

Be active. If you can't be online 9-9 consistently, I'm probably not the best person to RAF with.

Wow.. Do you not have a life?

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepriest View Post
    Wow.. Do you not have a life?
    No What's it like ?

I'm just jelly because I can't play... I have to live viciously through you :-(

10+ Year Old Account
    Second star to the right, and straight on till morning
    I'd be interested in being recruited.

Some backstory: I've played since later 2009. I'm by no means the best player ever, but I'm pretty solid at any class in PvE. Former Saviour of Azeroth/Blackwing's Bane/Firelord and what not. I've mained mainly a feral druid, but can also resto at a high level. I'm comfortable tanking with any of the classes, or healing for that matter. My guild fell apart, and I took a break from the game in the end of October of last year.

I've been toying with the idea of coming back. Though I'll eventually probably go back to my main account (or at least maintain 2), I'm fairly interested in starting anew. I'd prefer for you to provide keys and what not, since you'll be getting a mount, game-time, and the insta-levels. That's negotiable of course, depending on situations and what not.

I'm fine with playing Horde or Alliance. I'd much prefer a PvP server, but if another server is the best fit, I'm open to that as well.

If you're interested feel free to PM me or respond in here, and we can hash out the details.

Cheers,
    Doc

Hit me up with a PM if anyone in EU needs a Scroll of Resurrection!

Quote Originally Posted by DestroDoc View Post

Some backstory: I've played since later 2009. I'm by no means the best player ever, but I'm pretty solid at any class in PvE. Former Saviour of Azeroth/Blackwing's Bane/Firelord and what not. I've mained mainly a feral druid, but can also resto at a high level. I'm comfortable tanking with any of the classes, or healing for that matter. My guild fell apart, and I took a break from the game in the end of October of last year.

I've been toying with the idea of coming back. Though I'll eventually probably go back to my main account (or at least maintain 2), I'm fairly interested in starting anew. I'd prefer for you to provide keys and what not, since you'll be getting a mount, game-time, and the insta-levels. That's negotiable of course, depending on situations and what not.

I'm fine with playing Horde or Alliance. I'd much prefer a PvP server, but if another server is the best fit, I'm open to that as well.

If you're interested feel free to PM me or respond in here, and we can hash out the details.

Cheers,
    Doc
    Sent you a PM

Deleted
    I'm looking for someone on Draenor EU (Horde side) to send me Scroll of Resurrection, PM me please. Appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by DestroDoc View Post

Cheers,
    Doc
    PM'ed you.
    i'm looking to recruit a friend atm. will prefer alliance on oceanic.
    my battletag: Rheia#1298

or whoever is interested to be recruited, feel free to PM me.

Deleted
    Hey!

I'm looking to recruit someone to play with me on Draenor-EU, Horde side. It's one of the best PvE servers.

What I can offer:

- I'll teach you how to play the game and answer any questions you have.
    - I'll help you in anything you need.
    - I'll level as many characters as you want for the RaF time.
    - I'll be available everyday, and I'll be able to level almost whenever you want.
    - I have a level 90 on the server, so I can provide you with some gold if needed, but not much.

What I expect from you:

- To buy the Battle Chest and game time, at least, since I can't provide that to you.
    - To be willing to level more than one character for the RaF time.
    - To be able to play a decent time (No need to spend all day playing, but at least play a bit everyday)

If you wanna join me, e-mail me: epicklun[at]gmail.com

Deleted
    Looking to Be Recruited on any EU realms! Prefer High pop realm
    I can also play on US if needed!

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day.
    6 years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.
    I will/can always take a tank/healer for fast dungeon queues

You Provide:
    Expansions for me.

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

Deleted
    Looking for someone to recruit to gain fast leveling to 80 on EU Silvermoon Realm...
    All you require is Battlechest.
    I can level to suit your life how ever that may be.
    I have many years experiance and many 90s.
    I can teach Rotations and gear reforge for most chars after 80 and can provide gold if and when needed...

If interested please add me on skype: Elshoulin90

Hope to hear from you soon.........

Looking for a recruiter

Hey, I haven't played this game in forever and I'm 17 with no summer job and can't pay for my own shit...so I decided to go ahead and give it a shot on here to ask if anybody is willing to recruit me AND pay for everything lol. Anyways, you can respond to this and hit me up on my Skype at Coco.crisp4.

Hello, Im looking to recruit somebody to RaF. I am well experienced raid tanker and am willing to level up multiple characters to guide through dungeons and to provide assistance in class specs, AH and gold, 20slot expansion bags, and teaching you the basics of WoW if you aren't familiar to MMOs. Willing to provide assistance to newcomers who are new to the gaming genre of MMORPGS and just to have fun.( I Have 6 level 90s, Veteran ) In order to RaF with me, you will need to provide expansions + subscriptions(gametime). I'd suggest you to purchase a Battlechest($20) which includes Vanilla WoW + Burning Crusade + Wrath of Lich King (3expansions) and a month of free gametime, after the first month is completed and you enjoy WoW you may have the choice to purchase subscriptions and expansions in order to expand your gameplay. I am currently playing on a hardcore pvp server: Tichondrius-US, Pacific Time Zone. I can play up to 8hours everyday and especially on Thurs-Sun nights if our RaF experience is going to drag on long, let me know and send me a pm/post reply.

Deleted
    Hey!

I'm looking to recruit someone to play with me on Draenor-EU, Horde side. It's one of the best PvE servers.

What I can offer:

- I'll teach you how to play the game and answer any questions you have.
    - I'll help you in anything you need.
    - I'll level as many characters as you want for the RaF time.
    - I'll be available everyday, and I'll be able to level almost whenever you want.
    - I have a level 90 on the server, so I can provide you with some gold if needed, but not much.

What I expect from you:

- To buy the Battle Chest and game time, at least, since I can't provide that to you.
    - To be willing to level more than one character for the RaF time.
    - To be able to play a decent time (No need to spend all day playing, but at least play a bit everyday)

If you wanna join me, e-mail me: epicklun@gmail.com

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akial View Post
    Still wanting to send a Scroll of Resurrection (EU) to who needs it, so if u still need it please quote me with ur e-mail and I will sent it today already, If u play on my realm I still can provide you with anything like boosts or level up a character with me, and bags/gold if u need, special present in-case I get Spectral Gryphon, everything on my realm. Thanks in advance, waiting for a reply.
    -----------Still Looking-----------