Quote Originally Posted by mokkhan View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

Id like to talk about doing raf with you!

- - - Updated - - -

Im looking to either recruit or be recruited! Just wanna level fast with someone that's active and fun to play with! pm me or email unknown59(at)live(dot)com
    wanna raf? skype me : Exilednathan

Quote Originally Posted by mokkhan View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

Id like to talk about doing raf with you!

- - - Updated - - -

Im looking to either recruit or be recruited! Just wanna level fast with someone that's active and fun to play with! pm me or email unknown59(at)live(dot)com
    pmed you !

US ONLY

Im looking to recruit a friend (not be recruited), and i play horde on Area-52 (US). i would appreciate it if you would skype me as soon as possible at Exilednathan

What i can provide
    Gold For riding, and usefull stuffs
    A guild thats level 25 so we can get all the perks
    I have over 5 level 90 so i have many friends that wouldnt mind running us through instances if needed
    Pretty Much i can provide EVERYTHING that what you will need.
    What im looking for:
    Im looking for is a person who would buy their own expansion and Gametime and ill take care of everything else we will need and want (mounts + flying)
    Whoever you are that wants to link up, please be on frequently as i am on 7/7 days of the week.
    Also be fun, dont be dull and not chat, were gonna be together for awhile.. might as well make the best of it!
    Thank you for reading all of that if you did so skype me for any questions.
    would make things much faster and easier

Looking to Recruit a Friend on US
    Willing to level as many characters to 80 and beyond as you want.
    Will provide gold for flying and such.
    Have done RaF before and can level effectively.
    Add me on skype if you are interested or have questions for me.
    Thanks for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by philazra View Post
    so, i'm looking to recruit a friend.

I am recruiting you!

what i can offer
    depending on the server we level on, i can offer paying for your riding skills, bags, etc.
    I can offer a very helpful guild
    i am friendly and easy to get along with

what you offer
    be friendly and flexible with hours
    pay for your own games and game time

i can only really play evenings, sometimes earlier. I can be flexible with hours.

want more info?
    email me at joshbloch95 (at) gmail (dot) com

p.s.
    i'll level on pretty much any server, shoot, there is even the cross-realm option. I just want atleast 2 chars on korgath. I'll play both horde and alliance. Makes no difference to me.
    still looking!

Deleted
    Good day.
    I am looking to recruit a friendly gent/lady to recruit to Twisting Nether EU Horde!
    So, I can offer the following:
    A level 25 guild, for max XP gained.
    Gold for mounts.
    Atleast 6 chars to level.
    A good time, fun.

What you have to offer:
    Your own gametime and games.
    Skype with a working mic.

If you want more info, add my Skype: Rashan.wow

If you'd like to level on another server, that'd be possible too.
    I'd also like to level on Sylvanas Alliance and MAYBE Outland Alliance.

If you'd like for me to recruit you, please add me on the skype given above.

15+ Year Old Account
    Looking for someone to use a SoR on me, chances of me buying game time are pretty good. would be fantastic if you fronted me 30 days but if you dont feel like it no biggie. PM me

Helping with RaF-ing EU/US

if you need help I am here to help you. I am willing to help you to level up one char 1-80(after that I can grant you 39 level to other char if needed).
    You invite me, send me battlechest and play at least 5h per day, dont waste my time if you cant play everyday. A few days ago I help one guy to level hunter and my char got played time 22hours 27 minutes and 14 seconds, about 6 hours I played alone and later grand levels, so you can have some base information how fast we will go.

My playing time:

EU realms
    08-22.00 CET
    US realms
    02-14.00 EST
    01-13.00 CST
    00-12.00 MST
    23-11.00 PST

skype vladimir.baralic92
    aim baralic11

Deleted

LF leveling partner/RaF!

Hello!

I am looking to start a character on Silvermoon-EU Alliance (Ravencrest-EU could work, too). I miss playing Alliance and I want to start over on a fresh server.

I am looking for someone to level with. I would prefer someone who is willing to RaF (and pay for their own gametime/games etc.), but it isn't a requirement. I would compensate with gold for mounts/professions/gear/etc. whenever I get around to transferring my main over.

My gaming schedule is a bit wobbly at the moment due to a lot of stuff going on in RL, so if you want to rush all the way to max level in a few days I'm probably not your guy. I could probably find space for at least a couple hours a day though, and significantly more than that in the weekends.

All I require from you is that you have a chill attitude and that you're willing to have a good time leveling!

Battletag: Sarve#2911
    Last edited by mmocec95b0aeea; 2013-09-29 at 09:33 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scrubie View Post
    Hi! Im looking to be recruited.. so if you are intrested in RaFing with me you can pm me here for more info!

(would like to lvl on EU Mazrigos, Kazzak, Stormscale) + you have to buy battlechest!

Anyways pm me here for info so i can give you my skype and we can talk more about it!
    Still looking for someone!

Looking to give SoR on any EU realm. /PM me your b.net info.

US ONLY

Im looking to recruit a friend (not be recruited), and i play horde on Area-52 (US). i would appreciate it if you would skype me as soon as possible at Exilednathan

What i can provide
    Gold For riding, and usefull stuffs
    A guild thats level 25 so we can get all the perks
    I have over 5 level 90 so i have many friends that wouldnt mind running us through instances if needed
    Pretty Much i can provide EVERYTHING that what you will need.
    What im looking for:
    Im looking for is a person who would buy their own expansion and Gametime and ill take care of everything else we will need and want (mounts + flying)
    Whoever you are that wants to link up, please be on frequently as i am on 7/7 days of the week.
    Also be fun, dont be dull and not chat, were gonna be together for awhile.. might as well make the best of it!
    Thank you for reading all of that if you did so skype me for any questions.
    would make things much faster and easier

Anyone wanna spam some dungeons up from lvl 65+ with a resto druid? Would prefer some tank cause i got some Elixirs of Ancient Knowledge that i wanna make use of as much as i can, and i guess dungeon spam would be the best for it so far. Hit me up with a pm or a reply in here if youre interested so we can hook up. Cheers

No longer needed, ty
    Last edited by Wogehkak; 2013-10-01 at 05:18 AM.

Kangg, If u havent gotten a SOR yet please send me ur info and i will send 1 out for u. I cannot PM u.

US ONLY

so, i'm looking to recruit a friend.

I am recruiting you!

what i can offer
    depending on the server we level on, i can offer paying for your riding skills, bags, etc.
    I can offer a very helpful guild
    i am friendly and easy to get along with

what you offer
    be friendly and flexible with hours
    pay for your own games and game time

i can only really play evenings, sometimes earlier. I can be flexible with hours.

want more info?
    email me at joshbloch95 (at) gmail (dot) com

p.s.
    i'll level on pretty much any server, shoot, there is even the cross-realm option. I just want atleast 2 chars on korgath. I'll play both horde and alliance. Makes no difference to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerbul View Post
    Looking for a mature, +18, nice person to recruit. Sylvanas-EU, Horde side. You need to buy your own battlechest.

Please have the time to play a few hours a day for about a week. The plan is to hit 80 on one set of characters. I hope we reach that goal early next week.

PM me if you're interested!
    I'm still on the lookout!

Deleted
    Hey guys, I'm looking to recruit someone!
    Details:
    - We will be playing on Al'Akir Horde. (a well known pvp/pve server with horde dominance)
    - I have a lvl 25 guild. Gold to provide for your mounts.
    - I'm willing to lvl as much as you want, though I do have 3 chars that I would like to lvl. (1-80)
    - I can play everyday as long as you want!
    - I expect that you buy your own game time, and battle chest.
    - If you are new to the game, I will explain everything for you. I do have alot of experience in pvp/pve and have multiple lvl 90's already so wont be a problem.

If you want to raf with me, just add my skype: Ycon.wow
    Hope to hear from you soon!

- - - Updated - - -

If you are still looking for someone to recruit you. add my skype Ycon.wow

- - - Updated - - -

Hey man, are you still looking to raf? If so add me on skype: Ycon.wow and we can discuss the details ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by joelio5 View Post
    Played Burning Crusade and WOTLK then Quit

Looking to start a new RAF

You wont have to worry about me getting the expansions, ill be committed, just doing this for the fast levelling

Require someone who is Horde And preferably on a populated PVP Server. I used to be Gladiator ranked at 70 and hope to do the same at 90, so if your good at pvp it will be a bonus for both of us

Preferably like to level with someone who is quite active

If your interested either reply on here or email me joel_harman(at)hotmail(dot)com
    Hey man are you still looking for a raf partner? If so add me on skype: Ycon.wow and lets go over the details! ^^

Deleted
    Looking to be recruited.
    hey ^^
    i would like to know if someone wants to recruit me, i play wow since LK and i quited in the end of cata, and i want to be active again.
    I give preference in the US Server Aliance.
    For possibles recruitments send me Pm
    Greetings

Deleted
    Hi im interested in getting a Scroll of Resurrection. thinking about start playing again and why not with a new lvl 80 character