Hello! Are you returning to World of Warcraft and want to level starting fresh?? Look no further! I am looking for a recruit a friend partner!

Here's my plan:
    I would like to level a few toons up to 90 just to have them. I love my alts! If you don't have a pretty open schedule in the PM and can't chain quest/level/dungeon you need not apply. Looking to do 1-90 as quickly as possible!

What I have to offer:
    I will provide you with the battle chest AND a game card (just cause I want the mount!)
    Gold for bags, heirlooms, mounts, flying, etc
    Fun stoner conversation both in-game and either through curse or mumble
    A pretty open schedule

What you should bring to the table:
    Dedication to leveling
    Preferably a headset so we can talk in curse or mumble
    Availability to play mostly all day or night on weekends, and available sometime between the hours of 7pm-11pm CST during the week

If you are interested feel free to add my battle tag DabsDaily#1424 or skype jschulist92

Hello everyone! I'm looking to recruit someone for RaF, i prefer BR realm Goldrinn-us/horde and have gold on it. I can provide gold to buy heirlooms and something more i forget. D
    I wanna lvup 1 toon on Goldrinn, after that, you can pick another realm of your will to lvup a new toon.
    You must buy all game expansions and 2 months of gameplay.
    If you make me get RaF reward, i can give you 50k on Goldrinn, or give you 50k on a realm of your preference with tcg pets, so, you can sell it to get the same amount of gold.
    Sorry about my bad english. D

Olá a todos! Eu estou procurando alguém para recrutar no RaF, eu prefiro servidor BR Goldrinn-us/horda e tenho gold no mesmo. Eu posso lhe prover gold para itens de herança e para algo mais que esqueci. D
    Eu gostaria de upar 1 char no Goldrinn, depois disso, você pode escolher outro reino de sua vontade para upar um novo char.
    Você precisa comprar todas as expansões e 2 meses de assinatura.
    Se você me fizer ganha a recompensa do RaF, eu posso lhe dar 50k no Goldrinn, ou dar lhe 50k no reino de sua preferencia na forma de pets tcg. com isso, você pode vender eles e conseguir a mesma quantia em gold.
    Desculpa pelo meu inglês horrível. D

Feel free to add my b.tag Álfheim#1359 if you are interested.

Deleted
    looking to recruit someone on EU Outland Alliance

providing gold for xp heirlooms+upgrade from 60-90 for 2 characters for that u will level one of them only with me

if you decide to buy gametime for 2 aditional months after the reward (1week) i will give u 60k gold

during the week i have limited time, playing mostly on weekends

btag : exav3n#2419

Deleted
    Recruiting or RECRUITED! preferably EU Horde Draenor. I got BChest I can give or take.

All I require is fast and simple levling. Experienced player. You have to be experienced too, a nice guy, have heirlooms, be able to play alot whenever I can and the motivation dedication to do so.

I want 10-11 chars to level 90. Fastest time 6h, longest 10½ from my previous raffing experiences. So, it's quick and easy.

I'm also very mature and very friendly, also like to socialize. Have agood one, add or respond as quickly as possible! Message me here or add my skype.

Looking to be recruited on US servers. (Horde, maybe 1 or 2 on ally)
    I will get my own heirlooms and mount and everything.
    We will be leveling a minimum of 2 characters, from then it is up to you.

What You get:
    Fast leveling Characters.
    Free game Time
    Mount
    Possible Run throughs if necessary (I think the time it takes to level is fairly close)

What You Offer:
    Heirlooms (For your own not me)
    Play Time (Which we can discuss)
    BattleChest and WoD

Hit me up on Btag: AlivEvil#1286
    More details can be discussed then.
    Have fun in WoW and Good Luck!

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks all! Not looking anymore!
    Last edited by allele; 2016-02-17 at 04:29 PM.

Deleted
    Looking to recruit someone on EU servers. Preferably Alliance, but can play Horde aswell. I can provide some gold for your mounts/looms. I'm a chill dude, with 9 years of experience in the game, have done RAF with a lot of guys already. If you are interested, add me on my Btag: Reya#2663, or on my skype: Bence114

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by allele View Post
    Looking to be recruited on a US server. I have no preference on A/H but prefer a PVE server. I can get my own mount/heirlooms. I can buy my own BChest. What I am looking for is someone who is mature, easy to get along with, and might like to remain friends in the future. I haven't played seriously since Cataclysm-- but am a prior WOW vanilla vet.

I prefer to play healers so I will be happy to level via dungeon queing.

My play time preferences are PST 630-11p M-F and free on weekends.
    Private message me if you might be a good fit!
    I'll update this post if I happen to find someone.
    I could recruit you im USA DragonBlight server PVE will give gold for heirlooms and can skype if needed im EST

Hello, I am 18 years old and I'd like to be recruited into World of Warcraft again. I've already purchase a battle chest and Warlords so you don't have to spend any money. I've played for 4 years but have recently taken the last year off, so I am experienced with the game. I will only be able to play after school and late on the weekends due to having a girlfriend. If you feel like recruiting me, please message me on Skype, the username is "grandbreeze".

Looking for someone to recruit me!

Faction: Probably Horde, but I am will to consider Alliance
    Server: I would prefer a high pop server with lots of raid guilds
    Playtime Hours: 8am-4pm PST M-Thursday, sometimes Friday.
    I am looking for someone who WILL pay for my mounts / my gear / training / whatever else I need.
    In return for you paying for all I need with your gold you will get the mount.
    I would like to level a hunter.

I would like someone to run raids and dungeons with when I am max level.
    I would like someone with an active guild. This is my most important request.

Looking to Recruit for EU -

Hey All,

I am a 9+year old veteran player who is well versed in almost all classes and PvE Looking to Recruit on EU : Draenor - HORDE

The Most important requirement of this RAF will be Timings and if you can't commit to this, please excuse this post from further reading :

Should be able to play from CET 7 AM for 3 Hours Morning / Evening CET 9 PM for 2 Hours

For this commitment I am willing to provide huge sum of Gold, Gold for heirlooms, etc.. and WoD Expac.

This will be a fast 2 week adventure in the first month and second month for which I am looking to level atleast FOUR ( 4 ) classes which will be mainly Tanking roles.

What I am willing to Provide:

World of Warlords - Expansion - On Completion of FOUR (4) characters

Gold : Starting 10,000g (For Bags, Heirlooms, Mounts)

Bonus Gold: 20,000g after every second Character reaching to level 90

Extra Bonus Gold: 50,000g - after completion of 4 characters and you providing me Grant Levels to boost 5th Character.

What I am expecting in return:

As mentioned earlier, Timings and dedication to see this through is very important for me.

Able to buy Battlechest to begin on this epic adventure.

If we get through this, I am also willing to Gift you LEGION! ( New Expac) After successfully completing 6-8 Characters in our 90 Day RAF Period.

You can reply here through msg, or Skype me on - Stormalias.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Stormwarrior; 2016-02-03 at 08:55 PM.

Looking for someone to invite as a RaF buddy. [US]

What I bring:
    - 14/14HM Current Raider as a MW Monk and 13/14HM as a Rogue.
    - 2900 3's exp as Rogue.
    - 7 time Rank One title holder.
    - Available whenever you want to play.
    - I'd like to level 1 toon to 85.
    - Horde would be preferred on Mal'Ganis.
    - I'll be rolling a warrior to level to 63 then be playing my death knight to 85.

What you bring:
    - Battlechest and CD keys for mop.
    - Ability to play for hours on end without breaks, and to competently play the class that you roll.
    - A veteran account with heirlooms for the character that you want to level.

Message me here, or add me on Skype if you're interested.
    Skype; Midnight669.
    I will be checking back in tomorrow some time for messages, I will most likely not reply to anything in this forum post.

old post and honestly far too lazy to edit and update with current specs, looking to level 2-3 characters to 90.
    Sig and Avatar made by Shyama.

Horde

LF Someone to recruit. I can provide ALL day game play . Im available everyday and would like to level multiple characters. I can provide heirlooms and gold for mounts. Also i have some experience with the game. (i am not a pro but have a few years experience on my belt) all you need to provide is the 10$ battlechest and your time. please Message me on here or on battle.net at Wildrage#111608. THANKS
    Last edited by Wildrage8995; 2016-02-04 at 03:00 PM.

Hello,

Looking forward to get back to WoW after a very long time (last played was BC xpac).
    I am looking to be recruited and to be provided golds, bags and looms.

I have plenty of times to play for now (12hours+ per day almost) and looking to level a few chars.
    Also preferred to be in Oceanic PvP servers (pref Frostmourne or Barthilas but any medium to high pop PvP servers are okay.)

Add me on bnet Tristan#1289 or PM me and we can discuss more.

Also i have another friend who is looking to be recruited as well with same conditions.

p.s- If you just want the mount, you can provide all the necessities and help plvl 1 toon to max and i will just put in game time asap.
    Last edited by ttxw; 2016-02-05 at 08:15 AM. Reason: Conditions changed

Deleted
    Hello to the mmo-champion community. Due to some country restriction I haven't been able to recruit anyone so far but since the RaF system got an upgrade I am looking for someone to recruit and level on some of the highest population E U R O P E A N servers.

L E V E L I N G
    • We can play on either Alliance or Horde faction as I have characters across some of the highest populated European servers:
      RavencrestAlliance - High populated Alliance server.

Sylvanas Alliance - High populated Alliance server.

Stormscale Horde - High populated Horde server.

Twisting Nether Horde - High populated Horde server.

Kazzak Horde - High populated Horde server.
    • I have all possible heirloom items so in case you have those as well we could level in the fastest possible way.
    • Basically I am active every single day from 14:00 CET until 1:00 in the morning so we have plenty of time to level. The time it usually takes to level from 1 to 90 is 2-3 days at most. I am usually playing tank classes which guarantees instant dungeon queues and farming dungeons is the fastest possible way to level at the moment.
    • I do know absolutely everything in this game including all classes. You will not only have a leveling partner but a personal trainer as well, in case you are new to this game.
    B E N E F I T S
    • At the very beginning I will provide 5000 gold so you can play properly and have enough cash to buy riding skills / containers / consumables for smooth leveling.
    • If I get the 1 month free game time I will grant you with 80.000 gold in return so you can buy a game time token. I have gold on several high population European servers both Horde and Alliance. Currently the game token costs less than that amount so you will have spare gold to stay competitive in the game. I can also show that I have the gold in-game.

Feel free to get in touch with me only in case you really plan to level and continue playing the game as otherwise it would be a waste of time for both me and you. You will also need to provide your own keys. The way you can contact me is on skype name: Coleman9090 or send me your skype on PM.

I Can't PM You Because I Don't Have Enough Posts

Quote Originally Posted by allele View Post
    Looking to be recruited on a US server. I have no preference on A/H but prefer a PVE server. I can get my own mount/heirlooms. I can buy my own BChest. What I am looking for is someone who is mature, easy to get along with, and might like to remain friends in the future. I haven't played seriously since Cataclysm-- but am a prior WOW vanilla vet.

I prefer to play healers so I will be happy to level via dungeon queing.

My play time preferences are PST 630-11p M-F and free on weekends.
    Private message me if you might be a good fit!
    I'll update this post if I happen to find someone.
    My name is Kate. Have you been recruited yet? If you haven't, I can recruit you.
    If you already have, no worries. Frankly, I'm looking for a long-term friend to play with too.
    I'm 25 with a college education and a career, so I know what it's like to want to find mature people with which to hang out; I'm actually part of a guild devoted to that exact ideal.
    If you're interested in talking, my BattleTag is Cimorene#1991 .
    Last edited by KatieLW19; 2016-02-07 at 12:23 AM. Reason: Forgot Title

Hey mate Im from australia and am totally up for it. My triple exp from my mate recruiting me will be expired soon and i really do want the mount as it can have a passenger. I added you on Bnet, names is Kyryl. I play Barth and FM only so it perfect. Let me know if u stil want to do this

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Hey! So I am currently looking for someone to do a RAF with. I have plenty of free time and really wanting to make a bunch of max levels before legion comes out. So if you want to by my RAF Partner this is what I have to offer (above the EXP boost we both get)

-I can hook you up with full heirlooms to boost our leveling even more.
    -Assistance with general purchasable necessities. (Bags, mount training, general mount needs, etc)
    -A bunch of free time available for leveling when you're available.

What I need from you.

-A somewhat available schedule that we can use for leveling. Let me know your schedule and we can work around it the best of my ability.
    -A willingness to create Horde characters on the server Bleeding Hollow.
    -A can-do attitude, a good personality, and a vast desire for humor and fun.

Once our month or hopefully more of leveling you are free to do with your characters as you see fit. If you're interested let me know.

Looking to recruit on EU realms. To be honest; I'm just interested in the RaF rewards, as I already have all the leveled chars I could ever need or want, so:
    What I bring:
    - 100k gold to get you started, or if you don't want to play on stormrage/azuremyst, 2 months of gametime and some fancy pet or something you can sell on whichever realm you want to play on.
    - touch of the void heirloom
    - No social obligation to ever talk to me again

What you bring:
    - Your own copy of the game
    - Gametime (unless you take my offer of 2 months gametime tokens)

Hi! My name is Eduardo and i´m looking to recruit for US server Area-52 (The most populated Horde realm) I want to recruit someone because i want to have a lot of FUN and help a new WoW player to get as fast as possible into the game.

What i will bring:
    - Plenty of gold to help you get all the flying skills and everything you need to the max!
    - Touch of the Void Heirloom
    - Moneymaking advice ( It will help you after we´re done leveling and to maintain yourself in the game in the future and for next expansions)
    - I can speak both English and Spanish fluently!

What you will bring:
    -The copy of the game

WE CAN PLAY AT ANYTIME YOU WANT TO!

If you´re interested add me on skype as: miguezito
    Or add my Battletag: Krausier#1457

Let´s have some FUN!
    Last edited by Krausier; 2016-02-13 at 11:10 PM.