Hey there,

I'm a 22 year, i'm currently in university.
    I'm an European player who have recently moved to canada ! I can play a bit during the evening and most of the time during the week end (CET -5)

I would like to start again the game on US server (prefer alliance but i can consider horde) and meet new people !

So, i'm looking to be recruited for leveling new characters ! Looking for friendly and mature player that can bring what i need (bags, heirloom ...). The most importing thing is that i WANT to play without stress !

If you're interested in talking, my BattleTag is Evengelia#1753 or message me here.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitie View Post
    Looking for someone to invite as a RaF buddy. [US]

What I bring:
    - 14/14HM Current Raider as a MW Monk and 13/14HM as a Rogue.
    - 2900 3's exp as Rogue.
    - 7 time Rank One title holder.
    - Available whenever you want to play.
    - I'd like to level 1 toon to 85.
    - Horde would be preferred on Mal'Ganis.
    - I'll be rolling a warrior to level to 63 then be playing my death knight to 85.

What you bring:
    - Battlechest and CD keys for mop.
    - Ability to play for hours on end without breaks, and to competently play the class that you roll.
    - A veteran account with heirlooms for the character that you want to level.

Message me here, or add me on Skype if you're interested.
    Skype; Midnight669.
    I will be checking back in tomorrow some time for messages, I will most likely not reply to anything in this forum post.

old post and honestly far too lazy to edit and update with current specs, looking to level 2-3 characters to 90.

10charssss
    Sig and Avatar made by Shyama.

Quote Originally Posted by Osm View Post
    Warcraft method?
    What do you mean? If you interested reply or add my battletag Krausier#1457 or my skype Miguezito and we can talk

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xazuari View Post
    Hey! So I am currently looking for someone to do a RAF with. I have plenty of free time and really wanting to make a bunch of max levels before legion comes out. So if you want to by my RAF Partner this is what I have to offer (above the EXP boost we both get)

-I can hook you up with full heirlooms to boost our leveling even more.
    -Assistance with general purchasable necessities. (Bags, mount training, general mount needs, etc)
    -A bunch of free time available for leveling when you're available.

What I need from you.

-A somewhat available schedule that we can use for leveling. Let me know your schedule and we can work around it the best of my ability.
    -A willingness to create Horde characters on the server Bleeding Hollow.
    -A can-do attitude, a good personality, and a vast desire for humor and fun.

Once our month or hopefully more of leveling you are free to do with your characters as you see fit. If you're interested let me know.
    Hey, I am a Chinese. Would you mind that?

looking to recruit someone to RaF with. I recently re subbed to the game, joined a re roll guild who is now progressing through HFC. preferably someone that would like to stick around and raid in the guild now and throught out legion,im a fun, laid back and have a lot of time to play.

i can provide heirlooms to level faster, mounts and bags, message me.. looking to do this asap.

Ok, so i was rafed by someone and now he doesnt have time to play anymore. I only got one to max on Draenor EU and i was hoping to raf someone as i dont have money for another chest and wod. My problem is that im not very experienced with the game and i dont have a working mic atm.

Im just looking for someone who want to level as many chars as possible during the time we have. I can offer gold for looms and such. I currently play on Draenor horde, but we can start fresh somewhere else. horde/alliance dont really care.... add me on bnet Soran#2224

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon-Geng View Post
    Hey, I am a Chinese. Would you mind that?
    That's not a problem at all as long as you can communicate somewhat clearly in English as I don't know any Mandarin. Also, the server I wish to be playing on is a US server if that's also okay. Let me know

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xazuari View Post
    That's not a problem at all as long as you can communicate somewhat clearly in English as I don't know any Mandarin. Also, the server I wish to be playing on is a US server if that's also okay. Let me know
    My English is poor. Hope u have some patient, hah .
    Can we enjoy the game without high pressure for various goal.
    If so, very glad to be friends with you!

My skype account: jianglai208
    My battlenet email: jianglai208-hotmail-com
    Time: Maybe time will be the biggest trouble: US TIME (Everyday AM 7:00 - AM 12:00) and (Friday&Saturday PM 7:00 - AM 1:00)
    Last edited by Leon-Geng; 2016-02-19 at 03:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by berdrek View Post
    looking to recruit someone to RaF with. I recently re subbed to the game, joined a re roll guild who is now progressing through HFC. preferably someone that would like to stick around and raid in the guild now and throught out legion,im a fun, laid back and have a lot of time to play.

i can provide heirlooms to level faster, mounts and bags, message me.. looking to do this asap.
    Hey,

I'm looking to be recruited !

Can you play on US server (alliance side) ?

Evengelia#1753 if you want to discuss more

Deleted
    Sup fellow Champions! I am looking to be recruited. But first, some basic information regards myself and my needs.
    [EU]
    -
    In any way or method I'm not up for negotiation. But deals can be made.
    -
    About me:
    I'm a previous 13/13SoO(Siege of Orgrimmar, Heroic back then) and 7/7Mythic HM and then a bit of HFC HC (10/13 or something likelyhood), I played Boomkin, but would love to try out another class this upcoming expansion. As I hate leveling 1-100 without partners, I thought to myself, why not go to get some RAF-bonuses.
    Now I havent been playing for somewhat closely to 6-7 months +/-, and I'd love to play again now that I have sparetime. I'd like to think I'm a very dedicated player being Glad in S9 with my Aff. Warlock. (2400Rating), and also that my dedication to other games may prove it "convinient" to play with someone like me. In my working hours, I'm a salesman, working Thuesday and Thursday from 15.00(3pm) to 21.00(9pm) CET-time. I'm also a Dane, which says nothing at all, but with this "crisp" english, I'll try to communicate with you as much as I can.
    -
    Why do you want to choose me?

Good question...
    Well, I'm energetic, outgoing, not the party type though (so no weekend interruptions), I'm a fast learner regards new classes, and I'm somewhat of a Veteran in the game, so I got quite some knowledge.
    Having played nearly all classes throughout my "carreer" its much likely I'll be good to either or.
    With that into consideration, I've played this so far: Catac: Mage DS Raiding, Aff. Lock 2400Rating (S9 Glad). MoP: Paladin Tank, Mage + Boomkin DPS Throughout the whole expansion, and WoD: Rogue, Mage DPS HM, BRF, HFC.
    -
    What do I expect?
    Battlechest fully paid, as I already have WoD copy laying around to be activated, this is what I'll be expecting.
    Gold, gold to use for Heirlooms, so that we can level even faster.
    You to be fun, outgoing, and just have a LITTLE knowledge around the game itself, so I don't have to teach you 100% of the time.
    -
    Contact me regards questions?
    BTag: Behruz#2869
    Last edited by mmoca3dd27e469; 2016-02-24 at 12:01 PM.

Looking to Recruit YOU!

What I will provide.

- US Hyjal PVE ( A well populated, and strong raiding community ) Horde
    - Weapon/Trinket/Misc Item 715 Crafted items for your class/spec
    - 4 x 30 Slot Bags
    - Gold for all mounts, and trainings.
    - Glyphs
    - Power Level at least 2 toons
    - Will level a tank, or a healer for faster ques.
    - A full clear of Heroic HFC awaiting you at max level.
    - Pending class/spec choice, a possible position in a raiding guild if that is your choice.

What I expect from you

- Pay for your own game, and time
    - Be available Saturday and or Sunday ALL day. We will be leveling at least 1 character to max level in a single sitting.
    - Voice is optional.
    - New players, or veterans welcome.

I am a seasoned veteran, I currently have over 200 characters ( Across 6 accounts ) between 60-100. I have extensive knowledge of power leveling, and will get us to our goal very quickly.

Please send me a direct message if interested, and we can discuss this further. Please be sure to advise if you have any heirlooms available for use. ( It is totally ok if not )

BONUS!!!

After leveling our 2nd set of toons, I will provide full upgraded heirlooms for your 3rd character. ( The gold, and guild to purchase these items. )
    Last edited by Mojo Mender; 2016-02-25 at 04:33 AM.

LOOKING TO RECRUIT A NEW OR PREVIOUS PLAYER TO US KELTHUZAD
    Looking to Recruit a very determined player to level alliance on the BEST PVP server on us Kel'Thuzad and I can play everyday from about 2pm to 2am CST (KT server time). As you can see i have been a member on WoWhead for over 4 years and I have been playing this game since about 2009 so I definitely help you gear up for pvp or pve as fast as possible PLEASE contact me for ANY questions at my email: wowj1212 gmail OR skype: steinernineer either one works very fast since I'm on my pc all day thank you and enjoy your WoW experience.

Smile Raf eu with benefits

Hello, I'm searching for new players to play with. I can send you Raf and we can play together. I want to lvl up few classes, if you would like to lvl up more I'm ready to help. I also give you money for heirloom, share my experience with you. I'm pvp and pve player so can help you in both. Realm am playing is burning legion Europe/alliance. If you want we can play on different Europe realm like defias brotherhood, ravencrest or any. If you want to play with me just Pm here , we gonna play with ts3 if you are up to. I'm waiting for you.

Deleted
    Looking to RECRUIT EU ACTIVE PLAYER..

I'm from the European Union and I am looking for an active person, you may very well be a newcomer (I would require some MMO experience).

We would normally play in the evenings 19:00 GMT+0 and we could stay till 1/2 (or finish before), we could play more on weekends.
    I would provide you with everything you need, the AIM is to level up at least 2 toons till 90 or 100 (up to 4 toons)

(on popular server, we can discuss the race etc. later on).

I'm looking for someone mature and TIME - time is of the essence my Friend, I respect yours and you do the same.

PM with your email and I will answer by the end of this Week(Sunday) or SKYPE preferably. (VOIP - Skype/TS required + micro).

Deleted
    Hello to the mmo-champion community. Due to some country restriction I haven't been able to recruit anyone so far but since the RaF system got an upgrade I am looking for someone to recruit and level on some of the highest population E U R O P E A N servers.

L E V E L I N G
    • We can play on either Alliance or Horde faction as I have characters across some of the highest populated European servers:
      RavencrestAlliance - High populated Alliance server.

Sylvanas Alliance - High populated Alliance server.

Stormscale Horde - High populated Horde server.

Twisting Nether Horde - High populated Horde server.

Kazzak Horde - High populated Horde server.
    • I have all possible heirloom items so in case you have those as well we could level in the fastest possible way.
    • Basically I am active every single day from 14:00 CET until 1:00 in the morning so we have plenty of time to level. The time it usually takes to level from 1 to 90 is 2-3 days at most. I am usually playing tank classes which guarantees instant dungeon queues and farming dungeons is the fastest possible way to level at the moment.
    • I do know absolutely everything in this game including all classes. You will not only have a leveling partner but a personal trainer as well, in case you are new to this game.
    B E N E F I T S
    • At the very beginning I will provide 5000 gold so you can play properly and have enough cash to buy riding skills / containers / consumables for smooth leveling.
    • If I get the 1 month free game time I will grant you with 80.000 gold in return so you can buy a game time token. I have gold on several high population European servers both Horde and Alliance. Currently the game token costs less than that amount so you will have spare gold to stay competitive in the game. I can also show that I have the gold in-game.

Feel free to get in touch with me only in case you really plan to level and continue playing the game as otherwise it would be a waste of time for both me and you. You will also need to provide your own keys. The way you can contact me is on skype name: Coleman9090 or send me your skype on PM.

Deleted
    Hello, I am looking To RaF and make friends . (EU)

All I need from you is for you to buy the expansion pack.

Are you new? Do you need someone to help you in WoW? then please read this and I can assure you that I will be the right person to guide you.

I can provide Heirlooms, GameTime, bags and such. I am on a low population realm atm so I hope you do not mind that but I have all my gold there (400K+) I am also leveling horde characters with my other RaF friend I am just looking for someone else to fill the gaps. I can level horde with you too (which is on Draenor), just choose a race/class you pref and we can level that (anything but gnome xD)

Now you do not need to be on all the time, if you want to be on just for a few hours a day then that is fine I am currently sutdying at college so I can not be on all the time but I have about 5-8 hours of free time after that.

I would like to get at least 3 characters maybe more if you would like to level we do have 3 months of 300% exp so it does not bother me

Add me on Battle.net: Horkie#2440
    Last edited by mmocf50b787c9c; 2016-02-27 at 08:50 PM.

Looking to Recruit and support YOU!
    Hello People, I'm looking for a person who wanna start game again I will invite you back to game
    I'm playing @ Twisting nether or Kazzak Horde side (EU)

What I'm going to do if u accept my Recruit ?
    I will give you mythic dungeon boost when we hit 100 and I will boost you @ Heroic hellfirecitadel with my guild m8s + a WoWToken , After our 2nd characters @Twisting nether I will come where you want to levelup our 3rd and 4thcharacters.

Im available everyday and would like to level multiple characters. Also playing wow since 2007 so don't worry
    Twitch
    Gangster#2372
    Last edited by Gangster021; 2016-03-18 at 01:20 PM.

Bloodhoof(NA) Looking to recruit a RaF partner.

I am looking to recruit someone on NA Bloodhoof, quick leveling, can pay for flying and some gold once level 90 is reached.
    Skype is: fameddzn

Looking to Recruit a Friend for WOW

Hi guys... First I have close to 30x100's spread across 2 accts on a few US High pop servers. I am looking to add about 5-6 90's to that pool. I am looking for someone who has alot of time on their hands. I will buy you Vanilla & WOD Expansion which will give one of your characters 1x90 instant boost.. I will also pay for 1 month of WOW for you via WOW Token.. So you are going to be UP to date on expacs and have 2 months of game time, all covered by me.

I am thinking of leveling 1-2 Allies on US-Tichondrius.. Maybe 1-2 on US-Illidan, possibly 1 on US-Sargeras. I only really require your time 1-58 lvling.. 58-90 I will have a friend run us through the other dungeons so not much required on your behalf.. 1-58 takes roughly 2-3 hours with some minor breaks. It's super quick.. I am a Pro Leveler.. I will also hook u up with Hierlooms *if u dont have any* up to lvl 90 for the class u are playing and some bags to get u started.. In all honestly I don't require that much of your time. I steamrolled my other 30x100's through this so I know what I'm doing.. It's pretty straightforward and painless..

Bigos#1609 or Skype me Darlok_NYC

Deleted
    Hello, im looking for someone to RaF on EUrealm ( silvermoon/drakthul both horde) . I can provide gold/bags etc. I can play allmost every day for few hours, since im looking to level up multiple 100/90 lvl toons.
    It would be nice to talk during leveling, since its kinda boring to level without music or someone to talking to .