Quote Originally Posted by ribbad View Post
    Looking for someone to recruit me!

Current Faction: Alliance but... I'd prefer to go Horde, either works though.
    Current Server: Hakkar, I have 4 level 80's on Hakkar, but I'd prefer a new server as Hakkar is low pop (and full of BADS)
    Playtime Hours: 4 P.M. - 1 A.M. Central Time (Weekdays & Weekends), Weekends varies due to work.
    I am looking for someone who WILL pay for my mounts / my gear / training / whatever else I need.
    In return for you paying for all I need with your gold you will get the mount.
    I would like to level TWO or more charactor's a Paladin and then a Hunter.
    I would like to level them fast and have them both level 80 before Cata hits as I would like to play a Paladin as my main in Cata.
    I will also stick around on whatever server we choose to run randoms and gear up with you if you'd like.
    I am willing to start a new account and pay for my TBC and WotLK, so please be seriously interested.
    I will NOT pay for the twos months until we have at least one level 80 OR two level 60's just to make sure you don't take my money and run.
    Thanks,
    Ribbad

P.S. Send me a PM if your seriously interested.
    add me kubz#11267

Deleted
    Looking to recruit somebody on EU.I can provide BCH and herlooms.I need somebody whos online from 10.00-15.00 and 22.00-1.00

Looking to recruit on NA server. First toon would be alliance, than after that I don't care.

I can provide you battle chest once we hit 15. I play around 2 pst every day and can level for a few hours no problem.

PM me on here if you're interested.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCatCulture View Post
    add me kubz#11267
    Bud.. That post is from 2010

Sent from my SM-T113NU using Tapatalk

Looking to be recruited on EU. I can buy my own games and game time. I just need gold for heirlooms etc.

Former player returning and looking to be recruited on US. Your gold for heirlooms, bags, and mounts. Looking to level 3 characters on a high-pop PVP server on alliance. My keys. Battletag: TheRealMcK#1141

hey guys
    im trying to Raf someone to game ! (EU)
    i have been playing since TBC and i dont mind helping you learn the game
    i'll help u get mounts and heirlooms and help u whenever u need help
    i cant buy Battle chest or legion for you but i'll give you 40000 gold when you buy 2 months of game time for your own acc and i get my mount !

so if u r interested contact me : mojik#21465
    or send me email at mojtaba.k.379@gmail.com
    thx :-)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by magicpantzz93 View Post
    Looking to be recruited on EU. I can buy my own games and game time. I just need gold for heirlooms etc.
    I could recruit ya if you still need it

Bigbeef#2961

hey there everyone so i tried recruting my roommate and getting him into wow and i dont think he liked it to much so i have his account thats already connected to mine and raffed it has the battlechest and legion that i bought so hmu if u want to raf with me and you can keep the account since he will never use it. my bnet is torvamessor#1600

dude, please for the love of god, let me play with you

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by torvamessor View Post
    hey there everyone so i tried recruting my roommate and getting him into wow and i dont think he liked it to much so i have his account thats already connected to mine and raffed it has the battlechest and legion that i bought so hmu if u want to raf with me and you can keep the account since he will never use it. my bnet is torvamessor#1600
    dude please let me play with you!

Deleted
    hey mate i'm looking forward to play with you and sent a friend request to you.but i will be free at 10th Jan so sorry you need to wait 1 month but i know the lore and game and i love to have a wow friend(because i don't have any friends) you can count on my help when we are playing to gather'also i will be a good friend my Battle Tag is Doomhammer#21144

Looking for someone to recruit ME at US server (prefer horde, but both fine)

Im actually from Hong Kong, play wow since the ICC age, but it was in Taiwan server

The reason I want to move to US wow is because the PvP and large active population

I'd like heirlooms for leveling to 100 and gold for mount for the RAF possibly And will be stay around for more than 2 month so you will be getting the mount and 1 month game time

I also have discord and mic, my examination ended at 20/12, will go for a small vacation from 21-25, after that will be online everyday.

Really need someone who willing to help, thanks! my battle tag: FrostCk#1447, or you can PM me
    Last edited by ck0701044; 2017-12-16 at 08:44 AM.

Account sharing is against the TOS ya know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Hey, added you let's talk in-game!. Battle tag : korr#11315

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ck0701044 View Post
    Looking for someone to recruit ME at US server (prefer horde, but both fine)

Im actually from Hong Kong, play wow since the ICC age, but it was in Taiwan server

The reason I want to move to US wow is because the PvP and large active population

I'd like heirlooms for leveling to 100 and gold for mount for the RAF possibly And will be stay around for more than 2 month so you will be getting the mount and 1 month game time

I also have discord and mic, my examination ended at 20/12, will go for a small vacation from 21-25, after that will be online everyday.

Really need someone who willing to help, thanks! my battle tag: FrostCk#1447, or you can PM me
    Hey, added you let's talk in-game!. Battle tag : korr#11315

Hey, I'm looking to recruit someone on US-Kil'Jaeden Horde side.

Can provide gold and heirlooms.

Contact me if any interests.

Bnet Tag - Kurisu#1428
    Last edited by Kurizuu; 2017-12-17 at 10:09 PM.

Deleted
    i am recruiting on EU Kazzak, level 1-15 will be done through questing and after 15 leveling will be done by spamming dungeons with me queueing up as a healer (shaman).

i am willing to pay for heirlooms,bags and gold for personal usage that you may need, at lvl 110 i can provide m+ boosting, im open to questions that you may have about legion raiding,questing,gearing, class/spec infos for you.. At level 101 i can twink boost you (speed run you through dungeons to ding 110 in less then 8 hours) using an overgeared 101 character https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...zak/theunlucky or we can quest through the broken isles so you can have a taste about whats new on the expansion if you have been absence on the expansion (even tho i will answer most of your questions if you have any)

~You will have to pay the expansions on your own, im willing to pay for most of the IN Game stuff that you may need~

If i dont respond ASAP wait 3-4 hours, i am most likely at work even tho i will be checking my phone once in a while

BattleTag: xpuzzlex#2742

Looking to recruit someone to get some characters leveled will possibly buy battlechest bnet torvamessor#1600
    Last edited by torvamessor; 2017-12-19 at 02:13 AM.

I am looking to level some characters over the holiday as I have a break from work for a couple weeks. Also, because the games are on sale I am trying to get some characters leveled out of the situation.

IF I RECRUIT YOU:
    I pay for your battlechest, and i'll purchase legion for you when we hit 2 max level characters (although i'd like to level more) assuming we level within the sale period (to Jan. 2nd)
    I can provide some things in game depending on the server and faction as well. I main on both factions (Area 52 Horde and Sargeras Alliance.)

If YOU RECRUIT ME:
    You must be willing to purchase Battlechest for me, and provide some gold and things in game. I already have all heirlooms so don't have to worry about that.

Most importantly I'd like to level with someone friendly that maybe could go into discord or something so we don't get too bored. I've played since BC so I already know all the tricks to this game and am willing to pass along the information!

Battletag: Kitchens#1551 and if you don't have Btag send me a PM here.

Looking to be recruited or to recruit someone idc just tryign to lvl on horde tichondrius!
    Azliane#1320 is my btag

Deleted
    Looking to be Recruited on any EU or US realms!

I provide:
    Atleast 7+ hours of playtime during weekdays. 14+ hours a day on weekends.
    10+ years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.
    I will/can take a tank/healer for fast dungeon queues.
    I will level as many Chars as you want/need.

You Provide:
    Battlechest and Legion for me. (They are both on sale right now )

If interested, send pm or add me on battlenet: Moller#21730