Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierokay View Post
    I would consider it but I'm in the US so timezones might be an issue
    Well im able to play 3-4 times a week during the day in EU (8-15 CET).

Hello! Looking to be Recruited if you can provide me with BCHEST, gametoken, looms and some gold
    PM IF U ARE INTERESTED

Looking for someone to recruit! *****EU******

Used this thread for many years with success so I hope I can find someone once again.

Requirments? That you buy the game & 2 months of gametime eventually, no rush.
    Realm? Twisting Nether EU - Horde
    Goals? Level several characters to at least level 100, preferably to level 110.
    You are preferably not a SJW and likes to banter around. Generally just a guy or girl that is nice to play with - not fun if theres no chemistry since we would be leveling together for a while.
    Ideally you have played the game to some extent beforehand.
    I would like to be quick & efficient whenever we play (preferably often).

I will provide:
    Social spot in ScrubBusters (top 7 guild world currently)
    Bags
    Heirlooms
    Epic ground/flying mount
    Extensive knowledge of the game and all its aspects if you are new to it.
    Very fast leveling.
    Various boosts in level 110 content such as mythic+ dungeons.

Any questions or something else you would want me to supply just PM me.
    Last edited by Frankyo; 2018-01-21 at 12:22 AM.
    Demon Hunter
    Vengeance & Havoc DH
    Currently raiding with Security

Deleted
    Hello, I'm looking to be recruited on EU. I'm an experienced player (played since TBC) but looking to start fresh and lvl some new characters. I would prefer to play on Alliance. I already have all heirlooms up to lvl 90 so I won't be needing any gold. I just ask for the battlechest. For more information feel free to add me Tuga#21825. Cheers!
    Last edited by mmocf66d964cd5; 2018-01-21 at 11:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by viiq View Post
    Really noone wants to RAF nowadays even with BCHEST included? I can't find anyone for about 2 weeks :/
    Well you are asking to level 4 lvl90's.

Hello, I'm looking to recruit someone.

I've already collected all the mounts rewards from my fiends so now I'm just looking for someone to play some old zones while leveling. The last WoW patch (7.3.5) changed quite a lot of things regarding leveling, now we are encouraged to do any content we like without fear we'll outlevel the zone.

I play mostly on this char on Silvermoon-Alliance. I'm not restricted on this server, we're starting fresh characters after all. BUT if you decide to play on Silvermoon I'll be able to provide you with the heirlooms (XP gear) so we can level more efficiently, bags, gold and anything else you need for leveling faster.

I enjoy giving advice to the new(er) players, guiding them to the way of taking the most out of the game and watching them grow. I have some of my best WoW memories of the last time I've found RAF partner and I want to repeat the experience.

That's all for now, you can find me on discord at Darko2375#7224, or directly on battle.net at Darko#2375.

Let's join forces!

Deleted
    lf 2 be recruited eu flexible playinghours multiclass legion xp dradeff#5834 discord
    Last edited by mmocc6f53add3e; 2018-01-31 at 05:01 PM.

Hi!
    I just recently got back to WOW, and I've been looking for someone to play it with, since it's horribly boring to play alone.. Simple as that!
    I don't care if you recruit me or not, or if you buy me the game or not (I already have the base game, and was almost thinking of refunding Legion because leveling alone is boring as fuck!)
    Not looking for a veteran, or someone to give me gold or any of that shit.. just someone who wants to make a WOW friend, mature and talkative, plays regularly & wants to level up together while talking about random shit on discord or anything else (voice chat highly encouraged!)
    INFO: EU Realm/Timezone - Alliance - The Maelstrom Realm
    I'm intending to play daily, so no worries about me being inactive.
    Battletag: Avarthas#2425

Deleted
    Hi!
    after having some upp and down time in wow i feel like i wanna get to know someone preferebly a girl, as i get along better with them most of the time.
    what i want is just someone to play with lvling/questing etc just playing the game in general and having a fun time doing so.
    i dont mind if its alliance or horde, as i play both of them.
    pm me for more info or add my battletag Linne#2628.
    I am on EU!
    P.S.
    preferebly girls.
    Last edited by mmoc9183a44e09; 2018-02-03 at 05:00 PM.

Deleted
    Hey, is there someone who wants to be recruited to Magtheridon EU Horde?`
    I will help with 1 character to max level and be a supportive friend.
    Will probably buy you your first mount and maybe a bag or two.
    Im not rich
    you can ask me for anything and we can discuss it further.
    Other than that you can contact me on discord : Trifecta#5669
    Battletag: SavetheYeti #2295
    Last edited by mmoc1c2944e3fa; 2018-02-08 at 10:38 PM.

Deleted
    I'm an experienced WoW player that has been playing since TBC.

Mostly I've been doing Recruit-a-Friend pre-nerf and leveling tons of characters.

Now I have many WoW's on my battle.net and I've decided to start fresh.

I'm looking for someone with alot of gold and raid experience that can help me get geared quickly and get me a good headstart financially.

We can enjoy the leveling perks together and level one or a few characters using summons etc which I would still find very fun with someone who is also dedicated.

You can be sure I will be buying all WoW editions and two months of gametime giving you a free month of gametime and your RAF exclusive mount/pet reward.

We could also boost each other through leveling dungeons, farm mounts and do other fun stuff.

Let me know if you are available! Post here / PM me or contact me on bnet.

Murloc#22964

Deleted
    I am an unexperienced wow player who is looking for a RAF buddy or teacher who can teach me the ropes of the game.

First time I started playing wow was when WOTLK was released and have not touched the game ever since.

I'm not specifically looking for just one person, we could also create a fun team of RAF buddies.

I am from the Netherlands so my english is a little off sometimes. I have no issue purchasing a US copy of WoW.

Discord: DesiredGG#5798
    Battlenet: Khabuus#21980

Hello. I am an experienced WOTLK player, however I havent played any of the following expansions expect for when I bought legion and leveled my warriror to lvl 110. Besides that I havent explored the game much and I need introduction to how most things work.
    I am looking for someone to level with and am also offering my friendship.
    I am 20. Name: Des (for short) Likes: cats,food Currently: software engineering student, having hard time and looking for a friend, + a lot of ree time mostly

Looking for someone who: whill be my friend, has a nice personality, can introduce me to the game and help me get started, can provide a month of game time so I'll be able to make some gold for tokens(can return the favour, but currently having dificulties)]
    Candylicious#21374

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by viiq View Post
    Well im able to play 3-4 times a week during the day in EU (8-15 CET).
    are you still looking for raf friend? i wanna start again so i can be up for it =) i can lvl 3 toons if you are up for it.. =) mybe 4 if time lets me.

LF some1 to recruit EUROPE Outland alliance but since RAF is now crossrealm you can be any server

I will provide:

- Gold to buy anything we need like Bags Mounts Items Enchants Heirlooms etc...
    - Level 25 guild for all the benefits
    - 4-6 Hours of gameplay per day at any times you can
    - You will get 100k gold once we do 2nd characters as a bonus
    - Also when i get my Raf reward you will get extra things

You need to:

- Buy game and all expansions yourself
    - Level at least 2-4 chars together

PM ME HERE WITH YOUR SKYPE OR BTAG OR JUST ADD ME (Shaded#2575)...cheers
    Endure. In enduring, grow strong.

What is the best way for us to advertise our product?
    Last edited by JohnFloyd; 2018-04-10 at 09:46 AM.

LF some1 to recruit EUROPE Outland alliance but since RAF is now crossrealm you can be any server

I will provide:

- Gold to buy anything we need like Bags Mounts Items Enchants Heirlooms etc...
    - Level 25 guild for all the benefits
    - 4-6 Hours of gameplay per day at any times you can
    - You will get 100k gold once we do 2nd characters as a bonus
    - Also when i get my Raf reward you will get extra things like Fel Core and Sky Golem mounts

You need to:

- Buy game and all expansions yourself
    - Level at least 2-4 or more chars together

PM ME HERE WITH YOUR SKYPE OR BTAG OR JUST ADD ME (Shaded#2575)...cheers
    Endure. In enduring, grow strong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankyo View Post

Used this thread for many years with success so I hope I can find someone once again.

You are preferably not a SJW and likes to banter around. Generally just a guy or girl that is nice to play with - not fun if theres no chemistry since we would be leveling together for a while.

I will provide:
    Bags
    Heirlooms
    Epic ground/flying mount
    Very fast leveling.

Hi mate

Im looking for someone to lvl with. Im experienced player and want to lvl a few chars. Also i play alot, I have a mike and discord. Contact me !!

Discord: Recklesx#6267

Reckles#21149 - Btag

- - - Updated - - -

Hi mate

Im looking for someone to lvl with. Im experienced player and want to lvl a few chars. Also i play alot, I have a mike and discord. Contact me !!

Reckles#21149 - Btag

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankyo View Post

I will provide:
    Bags
    Heirlooms
    Epic ground/flying mount
    Very fast leveling.

Hi mate

Reckles#21149 - Btag

Deleted
    LF 2 be recruited

- Horde - EU
    - Flexible playing hours alot
    - 1-5 chars
    - experienced

Reckles#21149 - Btag