[EU] Looking to Recruit, Your faction/Server choice

Have two-seater mount, gold for Heirlooms, Bags + Enchants on both factions.
    I can guide/mentor you, I am 25, been playing for 9 years. DM me for discord.

Read the news read the easy to understand.

Hello, I'm looking to recruit someone on EU.

I've already collected all the rewards, so now I'm just looking for some new friends to play the game with. Patch 7.3.5 changed quite a lot of things regarding leveling, now we are encouraged to do any content we like without fear we'll outlevel the zone, but the patch also removed the XP boost we would have get for playing together, so we don't have any incentive to wait for one another.

You can play any server or faction, but if you're not decided I know the best servers on each side. I main a warlock on Silvermoon-Alliance, and have characters on both sides and multiple servers.

I'll be able to provide you with the heirlooms (XP gear) so you can level more efficiently, bags, gold and anything else you need for leveling faster.

I enjoy giving advice to the new players and watching them grow. I've been doing this for a while and it's a good way for me to keep the game interesting.

That's all for now, you can find me on discord at Darko#7224, or directly on battle.net at Darko#2375.

Let's join forces and defend Azeroth!

hello there, im hoping to enroll somebody to play on us domains. sick play on any server however ideally mannoroth us. in the event that we play on mannoroth, youll approach my organization bank for apparatus and fix reserves. sick pay for all mounts including epic flying and sick get one strangely costly twink piece per 10 lvls. I intend to roll a shaman or seeker.

- - - Updated - - -

yes thas right

LFM The Lord of the Rings WoW Leveling Challenge

I play in EU realm Champer of Aspects. My character name is Vitututt. My IP is Wilfred#2460
    I am lvl 8 atm, but I am looking some to join me. There are the rules!:

Hello!

I'm looking to be recruited to level some toons on any US horde server, I'm starting on Illidan myself. I've already purchased BFA + 1 month of game time so I have 30 days to find someone to link up with. I'm available to level evenings after 5pm EST and whenever on the weekend. I've played since TBC but took a long break and decided to roll a fresh account. If interested please add my btag #Greiss11698

Thanks!

hey guys !

im looking to Recruit someone to game !
    i have been playing wow since TBC and have alot of experience...
    so i dont mind helping u learn the game if u r new
    i'll give u bags and gold to buy mount riding skills
    as u may know blizzard nerfed RaF so u wont get 300% xp anymore when playing with me... so im not going to play with u when u r lvling your char BUT i'll help u if u needed anything and give u enough gold to get your heirlooms so it will be just like RaF bonus XP which is 50% now... and when u buy 2 months of game time for your own account and i get my mount u will get 100000 gold from me ! yep thats right 100k gold !
    sadly i cant buy battle chest or any other thing for u...

my main chars are in EU Kazzak horde side ! b ut i can almost give u gold in any high pop servers !

so if u r interested contact me on my email : mojtaba.k.379@gmail.com
    thx :-)

Raf

That usually means shifting more business in the direction of a top tier partner or being able to identify an up and coming partner that has the potential to break into the top tier. Regardless of the path chosen, determining partner levels is only the beginning of the channel management process.

- - - Updated - - -

Individual who joins with other individuals (partners) in an arrangement (partnership) where gains and losses, risks and rewards, are shared among the partners.

- - - Updated - - -

Hope everything is going well.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice to see all the posts here.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello everyone !!!!

- - - Updated - - -

hiii MMO Champion

Tsipar got more information?

Scrapping this. I no longer have enough time to warrant a RAF request.

Im looking for someone to level a couple of toons left and just have some fun with, I will not provide the BCH ive had bad experiences in the past, I can provide gold for heirlooms bags mounts and plenty of play time in the evenings, my battle tag is Jlsa01#1497 you can message me there or here either one.

Anyone willing to be recruited? I play on EU-Alliance. Let me know if you're interested!
    '' Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ''

5+ Year Old Account
    Hi all

I'm looking to recruit a friend. My main char is Rosesnow-kazzak (horde)393 ILVL . EU realm. I have other chars that need levelling. I'll help you with levelling and/or questions.
    I'll start a new char if you want me to level with you.

Let me know if you are interested.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    I'm looking to Recruit a friend. Alliance-NA, preferrably when RAF is re-included into the game in 8.2.5.
    393 Draenei DK, with a ton of unleveled alts.

Looking to send out a scroll or RAF to somebody who wants to level some alts alliance-side Korgath-US. PM me for further information

Looking to send out a scroll or RAF to somebody who wants to level some alts alliance-side Korgath-US. PM me for further information

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like RaF Is back US, Horde side on Burning blade.. can provide some gold and such but otherwise just to pair up and get ourselves some rewards. No pressure.

https://battle.net/recruit/FS9VC769X6
    Last edited by Lupen202; 2019-10-22 at 07:13 PM.

https://battle.net/recruit/HPGLW8N8LH

just for the rewards if someone wants to buddy up.

battle.net/recruit/NWLRG67GRR

Can supply some gold and some dungeon boosts!