https://battle.net/recruit/7JF9BLQ2HH

Kinda desperate because my sub runs out soon and since I am disabled IRL, I am unable to renew my sub as I don't have an income. I play on US servers with most of my characters being on WyrmrestAccord and MoonGuard. I am willing to level with people that recruit if they want and will make my character on whatever server they want. I just really need the WoW time reward lol

Hi guys!

I'm looking for a recruit on EU servers!

I currently play both Horde and Alliance characters on Kirin Tor, a French roleplaying server and on Argent Dawn, a British roleplaying server, but I'd be willing to play with you on the server of your choice, regardless of its type or language. I've been playing the game since 2008 so that can be quite handy whenever you need some specific information or help with anything. I have some gold stored so you would have everything you need for your bags, mounts and such. I'm also a big lore-enthusiast so if you enjoy lore tidbits and such, you're in for a great ride!

I'd like to find a recruit to experience the game with someone who has never played it or hasn't played it in a long time. I find it very refreshing, and I think it's also a good opportunity to make some new friends!

I'm a pretty easy-going, chatty and nice guy and my only requirement is for you to be respectful of others.

Here goes the link: https://battle.net/recruit/SMQ5KFHTKD

You can also send me a message here or over Battle.net, my battletag is Reminder#21198.

See you soon I hope, so we can discover the wonders of Azeroth together!

10+ Year Old Account
    I play EU Alliance: https://battle.net/recruit/DXKB65LWLF
    Mostly interested in the rewards, but if I have the time I'd be willing to play some content with you.

I play on US Area 52-Horde and Bloodhoof/Duskwood-Alliance. I don't have anything special, but I'm online whenever I'm not at work. I'll give you full bags and pay for all your mount training! Happy to leave you alone, carry you, talk to you, or whatever.

https://battle.net/recruit/8Q8N27VSV7

10+ Year Old Account
    https://battle.net/recruit/C72LM9K6HC

ill help you with gold and what ever you need.
    korgath alliance in game name is GÜZ
    also own a large guild with lots of great people that also help
    pm me for my bnet
    "Voted Most Likely To Be Banned From The Forum."

Looking to recruit people
    https://battle.net/recruit/8DNSF8WZCZ
    Main on Argent Dawn EU Alliance, but have horde characters also

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey hey, 10 year player looking to recruit some new (or old) peeps to the game!

Server: Kazzak-EU; Horde side

What I offer:
    - I will level with you all the way to lvl 120 on at least 1 character!
    - Once you ding lvl 21, I will give you 10000 gold and 4 30 slot bags!
    - Once we hit 120, you get another 20000 gold to help you out!
    - When you purchase your first 2 months of game time, I will pay for the 3rd month! (this will be done by trading you enough gold to buy a wow token at the time)

Bonus: I'm also open on rolling fresh with you on another server, any faction, tho if you choose this option you will NOT GET the 30k gold mentioned above or the 4 bags.
    I will tho level to max with you and give you that month of game time!

I will also be there to help you out with anything you might need as you get acquainted with this awesome game!

Interested? :P

Then hit my recruitment link and PM me here on MMO-champ to get started xD

RECRUITMENT LINK: https://battle.net/recruit/JCJQD2XDLH

See you in Azeroth!
    Last edited by Denizly; 2019-11-10 at 08:38 PM.

Recruitment of the Frozen Wastes (RAF)

Hello to everyone who is planning to start a journey into World of Warcraft. I would like to present my Recruit of Friend (RAF) program offer to anyone who might be interested. This comes from a player with 15+ years of playing experience accross different expansions including both PvE and PvP aspects of the game.

I have recruited 10+ people using the old RaF program and I am looking to get more new players on board using the new and updated Recruit of Friend system. While both RAF programs have one big disadvantage - the recruited person does not receive any rewards, I have created my own rewarding system for the new player:

1. As soon as you hit level 21 you will receive:
    • 4 big 20 slot bags to make sure you never run out of inventory slots
    • 5000 gold to help you until you reach the next reward level
    • 1 heirloom item Touch of the Void. This item will stay forever in your collection and you can use it on other characters as well. It grants a good amount of versatility which increases you total damage done and decreases the damage you take from all sources.

2. At level 60 you will receive 10, 000 gold.
    3. At level 80 you will receive 10, 000 gold.
    4. At level 100 you will receive 10, 000 gold.

Additional rewards:
    As I am the person who recruits you I will also receive rewards depending on how much game time you purchase. With every month game time you purchase I receive a reward so for each reward received I will give you an additional 10, 000 gold up to 120, 000 or (12 months of game time loaded).

Leveling:
    One of the strong parts of the Recruit of Friend program is the bonus experience we get if we play together. I can also level with you though you need to consider that I might not be available all the time. There are diffferent leveling modes that you can choose from:
    • Dungeons - this is absolutely the fastest way to level since you do not have any downtime for the simple reason that I can play a tank or a healer which means we get instant queues
    • Questing - this is the true nature of the game so if you want to really feel the adventure this is the way to go. It might be just a bit slower than the dungeon option but it gives you a unique feeling
    • PvP - you can in fact level using battlegrounds however this is probably the worst option simply because it is not guaranteed that you will win the game and if you lose you get a much smaller amount of experience so you might end up spending too much time for no experience

https://battle.net/recruit/CTTVWTPHLW

See you in World of Warcraft
    Last edited by Teamrandom; 2020-09-20 at 01:10 PM.

[eu alliance / horde lf raf partner]

[EU ALLIANCE / HORDE ] Hi! As you can read in the title, I'm looking for new players to play with, with the benefits of the RAF system. I play WoW since 2010 actively, so you can ask me about anything about the game. Please use my link if you want to join: battle.net/recruit/ZGPZS6XD8C. Also, you can add me on battle.net : lukitheone#2468

3+ Year Old Account
    Warcraft, looking for a RAF partner?
    Is anybody looking for a RAF partner? I am willing to be recruited. Don't really care about the server/faction, just want to level a toon to 60. Ready to start whenever.

I play on OCE, and I main Alliance but have a horde toon too, and am happy to roll a new character if you'd prefer. Please use battle.net/recruit/BB7BSGDVM5 if you're interested

hey guys !

im looking to Recruit someone to game ! (EU)
    i have been playing wow since TBC and have alot of experience...
    so i dont mind helping u learn the game if u r new
    i'll give u bags and gold to buy mount riding skills
    and when u buy 2 months of game time for your own account i will give u 100000 gold from me ! yep thats right 100k gold !
    sadly i cant buy battle chest or any other thing for u...

my main chars r in kazzak horde side but i can give u that gold in most of realms !

so if u r interested contact me on my email : mojtaba.k.379@gmail.com

or u could just use blizzard RaF link : https://eu.battle.net/account/creati...rid=MCCHWW6QRL
    as the link can expire ! send me an email ! and i'll give u new link

thx :-)
    Last edited by mojik; 2019-12-09 at 05:48 AM.

anyone able to give me the gold to buy that mount with the action house on it in turn for RaF ? ill do it on EU all the way up to 12 months . On Horde side maybe alliance just something high pop plez

wrote you to PM

Hi all

I'm a returning player that hasn't played in many years.
    I never got to make it to max level before I had to stop playing,now I'm in a position where I can play again.

I would like to be recruited by a friendly player who plays on a eu server.
    I'm open to any server and I dont mind horde or alliance (although I would prefer horde)
    Help with gold/herilooms/mounts would be a huge help and really appreciated.
    Most of all I would enjoy it if I had somone with a relaxed attitude to level 1 or more chars with and help get me back up to speed with the game.

So yeah I'm looking for a active wow buddy to help me get back into the game and have some fun

Feel free to reply here or drop me a message on the battlenet I'm currently using HighGrade#2350
    Last edited by MrMarley; 2019-12-15 at 05:07 PM.

Someone in EU hit me up with what you can do for me to be able to do raf please

want to be recruited on eu edit found someone
    Last edited by Orochimaruu; 2019-12-31 at 08:32 PM.

Long-time player looking to recruit someone into the game. Alliance player mostly. I have played since Vanilla and can offer both experience, boosting, in-game gold and any other type of help you might need to get into the game
    Contact me on detteerentestda gmail com

Quote Originally Posted by CPTGOTH View Post
    Long-time player looking to recruit someone into the game. Alliance player mostly. I have played since Vanilla and can offer both experience, boosting, in-game gold and any other type of help you might need to get into the game
    Contact me on detteerentestda gmail com
    Hey are you on EU?

Want to recruit someone on eu I CAN GIVE YOU 2 MONTHS GAME TIME after you hit levle 60 clasic wow or after you hit 120 on with non 120 boost on retail my discord ObitoUchiha#3920
    https://battle.net/recruit/8TQVGXQ9BZ recruit afriend link and btag is GhostPants#2122921
    Last edited by Orochimaruu; 2020-01-01 at 11:32 AM.