Hey everyone,

Decided to give this a shot but if you're interested in joining WoW or do a trial and see if you want to join. Use my RAF link plz: battle.net/recruit/WKQV6RJ6ZH

hit me up if you have any questions:

Bnet: Vyce#1261

Discord: Vyce#7144

If you do decide to make a chara on Kil'jaeden realm on US then I can provide bags for your inventory for your starting journey! trust me, more bags slot is the best start in WoW!

Raf

I have recruited 10+ people using the old RaF program and I am looking to get more new players on board using the new and updated Recruit of Friend system. While both RAF programs have one big disadvantage - the recruited person does not receive any rewards, I have created my own rewarding system for the new player:

1. As soon as you hit level 21 you will receive:

• 4 big 32 slot bags to make sure you never run out of inventory slots
    • 10000 gold to help you until you reach the next reward level

2. At level 60 you will receive gold worth of 1 WoW token which gives you 1 month of game time.

3. For each reward I receive from the RaF program I will give you 50, 000 gold. I receive a reward after you add game time to your subscription. There are a total of 12 rewards so this is 600,000 gold for all of them.

Due to the fact I am qute busy I will NOT be able to play with you for the most part. I am just interesting in the rewards so my offer is good if you do not mind leveling solo.

https://battle.net/recruit/X8FVTFNWX9

See you in World of Warcraft
    Last edited by Teamrandom; 2023-07-29 at 02:33 PM.

hi everyone, i'm looking for a players partners who want to level with me: I have an inactive account with characters to max level and I have a lot of gaming experience. If you offer me the WOW token I would be willing to play with you!

LF someone to recruit me in US realms !
    send me an email at mojtaba.k.379@gmail.com and tell me what rewards i'll get by accepting your RaF
    i'll accept the best one :P
    i have been in EU side of wow for past 14yrs ! and i already know everything about the game :P u will get at least 12 months of game time rewards from me ! that's 4 30days game time ! 2 mounts 1 pet and alot of Tmog stuff

Old time OG Been around since Classic. Recruited +5 people with the old system and never had an issue. I'm after recruiting someone to EU, Horde or alliance as I have Max level on both. 3 Realms full. I'm looking to level my last few alts ready for shadowlands 9.1. Patch. (I'm willing to buy you a mount and 2 months Gametime/If you prefer something else can also be arranged.) with Ingame Bonuses included- Bags, As much Gold as needed, Help whenever as i play Daily. I know all the quickest routes with all the proper set up, wouldn't take us long do a couple of max levels.

Add my Discord and we'll get started with the RAF Link ASAP. #

Discord-
    KrippleShocK/Babyx#7112
    KrippleShocK/Babyx#7112

Look forward to seeing you ingame

Looking to recruit a returning or a new player! [EU horde]

We can level a char together if wanted for easy dungeon quing.
    I can offer you wide variety of end game PVP/PVE tips and tricks .
    Also included i will provide you with gold (around 200k) worth of game token every 3 months that you play after RAF is active (Sum up to about 800+k total)!!!
    Starting bags/gold for heirlooms is also given.
    Servers are Horde Draenor && Sunstrider connected realms, both works fine!

If interested contact me on discord or bnet for any questions and referal link!

Discord: Pomonolo#9071
    Bnet: Pomonolo#2341

See you in game.
    Last edited by pomonolo; 2021-05-23 at 03:11 PM.

LF to recruit only ONE person on EU realms (I prefer Kazzak horde side or Jaedenar ally side)
    I already have an experience of recruiting and leveling together.

What I can provide:
    - good knowledge of game (10+ years of playing, 5+ years of mythic raiding, some pvp)
    - friendly, mature, patient and fun company
    - I will help you to level from 1 to 60
    - we can talk during leveling on discord, if you wish
    - gold for your needs (heirloom gear, bags, riding skill)
    - at level 60 you will receive gold worth of 1 WoW token which gives you 1 month of game time.
    after three month one again gold worth of 1 WoW token.
    Totally you will receive more than 500,000 gold.
    - I am available most of the time in weekends or after 7 p.m. during week

If you have any questions feel free to ask me!
    My bnet tag: Hyperactive#2258
    Discord: Vargo#9812
    Last edited by Nowok; 2021-05-03 at 09:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to make super long detailed posts in order to stand out, but I don't feel the need anymore; I've played since classic, can supply us with gold on any server (I'll buy/sell a token), guarantee funny shinanigans in Discord and will play whatever class/role helps us make fast groups. I'm available 24/7 due to not working for a while. If you'd rather not group then that's fine, just me know. My main Alliance server is Dalaran/Stormrage, my main Horde server is Area 52, but I'm obviously willing to play on any server you want.

Don't let my lack of fancy post dissaude you, I've done this with over 6 people in the past and we always had a blast.

Discord: AsciiAficionado#5065
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2021-05-03 at 01:03 AM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Hello everyone! I am a chilled South African WoW player that plays on EU servers - I am very chilled. I am just looking for someone with whom to level one or more characters. Together we will get 50% XP boost which is quite significant and will make our levelling experience as smooth as butter. I can supply you with in-game benefits too like grabbing some mounts together, supplying you with some gold for bags and a lot of the lore of the game as we travel through it. I don't do any raiding or have any commitments at the moment so I'm really available 24/7 for levelling and just having fun.

If you are interested:

Contact me on Battle.net - MuffinMan#2876

and I will hook you up with the link or answer any more questions you may have.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Hi everyone I am looking for someone to recruit on EU-Servers. I am really interested in the rewards, not so much in leveling together or something I would pay you two months of Game time for letting me recruit you!
    Contact me for the invitation link.
    I would be really really really happy to hear from someone
    Last edited by Quagga; 2021-05-26 at 07:11 PM.

Still looking to recruit a returning or a new player! [EU horde]

We can level a char together to 60 if wanted for easy dungeon quing.
    I can offer you wide variety of end game PVP/PVE tips and tricks .
    Also included i will provide you with gold (around 200k) worth of game token every 3 months that you play after RAF is active (Sum up to about 800+k total)!!!
    I will provide you with bags/gold for heirlooms if needed .
    Servers are Horde Draenor && Sunstrider connected realms, both works fine!

If interested contact me on discord or bnet!

Discord: Pomonolo#9071
    Bnet: Pomonolo#2341

See you in game.

Hi champs,

Looking for a Friend to play with. I am experienced and can help with boosting and guides. EU servers, I play on Emeriss and Silvermoon as Alliance on multiple toons.

https: //battle.net/recruit/7SH5XGWVPZ
    Bnet: Savvyy#2546

Thanks!

Keyboard Turner
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quagga View Post
    Hi everyone I am looking for someone to recruit on EU-Servers. I am really interested in the rewards, not so much in leveling together or something I would pay you two months of Game time for letting me recruit you!
    Contact me for the invitation link.
    I would be really really really happy to hear from someone
    Hey there!
    I want to talk more about this! Please contact me Illindur#1412.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello there!
    I am returning player after more than two years of inactivity. I would like to be recruited, if it is possible, and start fresh on EU-Silvermoon Realm.
    I am mostly a solo player so I am not looking for leveling together, although 2 months worth of gold will definitely help on new realm.
    If you are interested, please contact me anytime at my bnet tag: Illindur#1412.

Quote Originally Posted by Illindur View Post
    Hey there!
    I want to talk more about this! Please contact me Illindur#1412.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello there!
    I am returning player after more than two years of inactivity. I would like to be recruited, if it is possible, and start fresh on EU-Silvermoon Realm.
    I am mostly a solo player so I am not looking for leveling together, although 2 months worth of gold will definitely help on new realm.
    If you are interested, please contact me anytime at my bnet tag: Illindur#1412.
    Hi, I added you on bnet

LF to recruit someone on EU realms (I prefer Ragnaros/horde or Ravencrest/alliance but you can choose any realm/faction on EU)

I'll recruit you and we can take advantage of the 50% xp bonus when we are leveling together in a party.

What I can provide:

-14+ year experience with WoW

-trustable, friendly, mature, patient and fun company

-gold for all your needs (bags with 30 slots, riding/flying skill etc.)

-if you are interested in the lore I can lead you through the story of the game and the characters/places

What you should provide:

-the subscription for yourself

We can do the leveling at your own pace. If you want to collect certain transmogs or mounts I can also take you through old raid content/dungeons to get them.

My offer is for new players or returning players who had 2 years+ break from the game.

"Q: Who's eligible to participate in the new Recruit A Friend program?

A: Recruiters must have active game time to start the recruiting process. Recruits with new accounts must have a WoW account no older than seven days.

Q: Can I recruit friends who have an old or inactive WoW account?

A: Yes. You can recruit friends with an existing WoW account that has not had active game time added in the past 24 months.

You can use this link to connect with me:

https://battle.net/recruit/5SQJXT2C89

You can also add me on battlenet/ingame as a friend if you want to with Solaris#2242

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Hi.

I’m starting new toons for all classes/factions (US/Oceania region) after 3 years of hiatus. Anyone interested in recruiting me? I guess you will get RAF rewards and 1 month game time every 2-3 months. Would appreciate gold in return to fund leveling across all my new toons (profession, heirloom, flying speed etc). Many thanks in advance for considering.
    bnet: DrOZ#1380
    discord: Droz Hunt#0702
    Last edited by droz8881; 2021-07-19 at 12:16 PM.

Hey guys, I am returning back to the game after a nice 3 months holiday season and I am looking for someone to recruit also.
    I am in a super active raiding (hc / mythic) guild on EU ravenholdt rp-pvp. The realm is the best ive been so far and the guild is also one of the nicest, and familiar ones youd know. Im in here for 2-3 years already. We are from all around europe and its a super funny community.

So my goal is to get that recrtuit a friend mount and in return I can help you with quests, dungeons, raids and even give you money for whatever you need.

If you're interested just check that link and join my recruitment.

Edit: so because I just registered in here I cant post links, thus if you want the recruitment link just feel free to write me a PM. Thanks!

have a nice day and enjoy life mate!
    Last edited by amplifier; 2021-07-25 at 11:17 AM.

LF to recruit someone on EU realms

I'll recruit you and we can take advantage of the 50% xp bonus when we are leveling together in a party.

What I can provide:

-14+ year experience with WoW

-trustable, friendly, mature, patient & fun company

-gold for all your needs (bags, heirloom gear, riding/flying skill etc.)

-if you are interested in the lore I can lead you through the story of the game and the characters/places

What you should provide:

-the subscription for yourself

We can do the leveling at your own pace. If you want to collect certain transmogs or mounts I can also take you through old raid content/dungeons to get them.

My offer is for new players or returning players who had 2 years+ break from the game.

"Q: Who's eligible to participate in the new Recruit A Friend program?

A: Recruiters must have active game time to start the recruiting process. Recruits with new accounts must have a WoW account no older than seven days.

Q: Can I recruit friends who have an old or inactive WoW account?

A: Yes. You can recruit friends with an existing WoW account that has not had active game time added in the past 24 months.

You can use this link to connect with me via RAF:

https://battle.net/recruit/5HKDJGMLQ6

You can also add me on battlenet/ingame as a friend if you want to with Solaris#2242

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Exelent! Love it!

Hello guys if anyone need help with leveling,golds etc... accept my recuit battle.net/recruit/L9X2VXMZGQ 5 slots avaible.

gyazo.com/c6bc12144cad9720cdc7d5162ca58994