Re: Looking for RAF-partner - Post here!

heya im looking for a RAF partner to lvl a couple of chars on the server Agrammar EU on horde side..

u will have to pay for ur own acount regretably but i can pay for mounts skills bags and possible armors we would be able to get trought dungeons.
    and ofc if u want to i can always help u lvl a char or more chars on another server on either side if u have friends on certain servers.

pls contact me trough private messages

ive been playing the game since the start so i can help u if u are a new player and i have a personal ventrilo so.
    i wouldnt mind playing with ppl from other countrys as long as u can speak, read and type english. i am dutch myself btw so doing this with a dutch guy or girl would be cool but not rly nessecary

last time i reqruited a friend i lvld 4 chars to 60 within a week so i am a fast lvler all be it it was on a server i dont want to be on anymore on ally side hence my renewed interest in RAF
    tnx

I WILL PAY FOR TWO MONTHS SUBSCRIPTION IF YOU LET ME RECRUIT YOU.

I don't care if you join my server or not, but if you do you can join my guild and I will help you out when & how I am able. I have multiple 80's both Alliance & Horde on high-pop pvp servers.

Send me a message on this forum for details/questions.
    I'm sorry, but i just have to tell you that you are an ignorant, closed minded fool, and you need to chill out, think more, and quit being such a douche. Your responses are shrill, closed minded, and ignorant. You need to think outside the box sometimes, and realize its blizzards game and you are not ghostcrawler.

I'm looking for a RAF partner for the new Rocket-Mount
    PM me for more information

Deleted

Looking for a "friend" to recruit.

We're going to lvl on Tarren Mill EU, since ive got my main/alts w/e there.

I'll provide with gold for mount, some gear (not 500g for lvl 40 epics) and I will be able to boost you through heroics at lvl 80 (if you're going to keep on lvling).

Atleast I want you to lvl 1 char with me, more if you want too.

You'll have to buy your own gamekeys, gamecards etc.

I want you to be active and be able to play pretty much all the time.

PM me here or add my MSN (pravoo@hotmail.com)

Looking for a "friend" to recruit.
    Playing on PvP-Taerar EU (German)

If you want to play on my realm,
    i'll support you w/ instance runs + gold for mounts and equipment (including 20slot bags etc etc.)
    But I don't care if you want to play on a different realm.

I do not support you w/ gamecards/gamekeys.

Please email me (justanotherfool@web.de)
    add me in ICQ 223821376
    or contact me ingame (Zogrim@EU-Taerar)

Hey there,
    looking for RAF partner on EU-Un'Goro (Ger) Horde side.
    Will supply alts with gold for mounts/bags/etc.
    Will help understanding game mechanics and gearing up at 80.
    Can provide Mumble and TS2/3.

Cheers, Orchis

writing on phone so short post is short :>

Looking for a friend to recruit me!

Faction Preference : Horde

Sever: Any Mid/High PvP/PvE US Server CST TZ prefered, but not required.

What will I provide?

I am willing to buy the account and time required for MY account.

What I require of you.

You must be established on the server, with the ability to boost efficently.

You must also pay for mounts through first flight. As well as quality bags.

Must be willing to spend some quality time to knock out

Must be over 18 with free time. Preferably someone in uni like myself.

Must have access to vent.

Must be willing to level up a few toons to 60, atleast 2. (I want a shammy and a druid)

About Me:

My play time is very loose for the next couple of weeks as I’m nearing my final hours in uni, so if you can play much of the day for the new couple of weeks that is a huge plus.

I’ve played Horde and Ally since BC, after some time off I’m looking for something new. I’ve never played a shammy or a druid endgame, and now that the rocket is out, what better time than

now to try RAF. Send me a PM here and I will reply asap. Keep in mind the best offer will win, these are just minimal requirements. We must connect and chat on vent before all is said and

done. All in all I think this will be a good experience. Peace

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

EU- Frostwhisper
    Or
    EU- Arathor

All you have to is to pay for the account.
    I will pay your mount / items you need.
    I do also have 3 Accounts so i am able to boost us up as much as you want to :P

Still looking for RaF partner easy 60.. i send you invite you upgrade to at least vanilla wow and we grind to 60 fast arthas-Horde or Elune-ally ill supply gold for mounts and such.

AIM: Dustipalooza

10+ Year Old Account

Looking to Recruit a Friend!

You must be willing to atleast pay for the account and level a toon.
    We will be leveling on Lightning's Blade (PVP) as most of my friends and my "successfull" 80's are there, we will also be ally, otherwise no runs, gold or bags.
    I WILL PROVIDE
    -4 20 Slot Bags, class/prof bags
    -Boosting through instances (i got a friend to run us anytime)
    -Money for mounts up to northrend flying. (Epic flying not included)

I am on nearly all the time and am not uptight about getting this done asap.
    My time zone is EST so any times between 10am-12pmEST.
    No age required just must be able to speak english.
    PM Me or Email me!
    I look forward to receiving your message XD.

Looking for RAF PARTNER to hit 60 in 1-2 days.

I will be playing on Boulderfist horde and leveling any cloth class. I do not care what you level my main goal is to hit 60 fast. We can do dugeons and quest whatever you would like to do. I will provide some extra gold/bags if you need it. Please PM me on here or whisper me on boulderfist on Elmolol or Fakelol also my xfire is XSALVOX.

Looking do RAF

Faction: Horde
    Server: Boulderfist US

This will be my 3rd time doing RaF
    *I* Will not be paying for your account or buying you expacs ETC.
    The only thing I expect of you is that your not terrible and can listen and can pay for your account.

What I Will Provide
    I have 2 accounts with multiple 80's so we will be doing the fast thing and just instance rushing to 60 ASAP.
    I will give you mounts and Gold Gear etc anything you need to level.

We don't need to use vent if you want to you can I'm always in mine and I think your probably in your guilds or another.

As long as you don't suck as I said above.
    My times are from whenever I'm home
    I get home at around 4 PST and I can play till 12 PST

MSN: Tech966@hotmail.com
    Email: Biklechase@yahoo.com
    Send me a message here
    Xibo-Boulderfist
    Hulksmaash-Boulderfist

Those are the two characters I'm on the most.
    If you have any other questions you can ask me on MSN or through Email

Hey, I am looking to RECRUIT a partner to do RAF.

REALM: Scilla

FACTION: Horde

I am more than likely leveling a Hunter, and can provide all the gold for mounts (up to 60), training, bags, pots, and etc.

I play often, but also raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday from 7:45PM EST to midnight. We can get to 60 very fast.

Send me a private message if interested. Would be nice if you could add two months of game time to your account after making it as well (only need a Vanilla key)

Looking to recruit someone on <b>Dragonmaw - US Horde</b>.
    Would prefer to level by questing/running randoms. (Would probably level a healer so queues would be quick.)
    Will pay for bags/mounts up to regular flying and possibly northrend flight.

Need someone who is active and preferably knows how to play.
    Prefer someone 18+, rather not be in the middle of playing only to have you get parent aggro and have to log.

10+ Year Old Account

Who is Recruited? Respondents.
    Where? Any United States server.
    Times? I can normally play during 3-6 PST

I am looking for a person to recruit. I am willing to level as many characters to 60 as possible as long as the accounts are linked. Should you decide to play on Nordrassil-US-Horde, I can provide up to 1000 g for each character for class training and mount training, 4 Netherweave bags for each character, as well as a single bag matching each proffesion with the exceptions of Engineering and Jewellcrafting

I plan to play a warrior tank and use the dungeon finder to quickly level toons once they reach 15. Once your character reachs 60, I will delete the current warrior and make a new one for a fresh character. The leveling of proffesions must be done on your own time.

I will attempt to answer any questions had, and ask that in return, you act maturely and respectfully. I will act likewise. I will also be unable to provide activation keys and subscription time.

Please PM me if interested, or have any questions.

TL;DR- I RAF you, any US server, 3-6 PST playing time, up to 60.

Always hoping to provide an intersting and fun time for all who contact me,

Raugnaut
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Hey hey. I recently transferred with my guild to the Stormrage-US server, so that's the server I'd love to find an RAF partner on.

What will I provide?
    I'll give you thousand gold or so for repairs, bags, mounts, etc., and someone to level with.. and, more than likely, you'll get in the guild I transferred with. We are very active and helpful.

What do I want from you?
    Simple. Same thing everyone else in this thread wants. I want that rocket mount. You'll have to provide the account and 2 months, if I'm going to provide the gold and leveling fun.

I'm perfectly fine with starting a new toon, I've planned on doing it anyway. I just figure this will be a lot easier. I'm fine with leveling through questing or lfg, or having someone run us. I'm sure I've got several guildies who would do it.

My main on Stormrage is named "Adendris", so hit me up there if you're interested, or PM me on this forum. Looking forward to someone to reply!

Hi there, as all the peps here, I'm LF a Fwiend to recruit ;D
    First of all, I'm on the European English Realms

My main is Wragah, http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...lade&cn=Wragah , stationary on Lightning's Blade realm as a Orc Hunter.
    I also have an alliance alt, which i don't have that much time or patience to play with, since the focus is on thy main :P.
    It's Dkomodo, http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...oon&cn=Dkomodo , a tankadin, barely heroic geared in Silvermoon realm.
    I'm also lvling a priest , which is @lvl23 on Lightning's Blade, but could as-well accompany you on the Alliance side with a new char.
    Yes i intend to use the extra XP boost that RaF gives, also i don't mind providing some boosts here and there, as-well giving some gold to help out.
    But don't expect me to give you loads of gold ! I would prefer do teach you how to make gold instead :P
    There goes the saying "Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day, teach him how to fish, and he'll never starve "

A tiny bit about myself : I'm a raider, and I <3 to raid!
    Now a bit more :
    I'm a 20 years old Male called "Pedro" , and I'm from Portugal, played WoW for almost 3 and a half years by now.
    In the beginning there was PvP, then WOTLK came, then PvP was no more, there was only PvE 8)

Send me a Private Message trough this forum.

W8ting for your feedback, Cheers

PS: Yeah, I'm looking for a friend to recruit for two reasons!
    1st: I'm a slacker and don't want to lvl my priest trough normal means, yes, I want powerlvling xD
    2nd : The same as every1 else, to get a 2seat flying mount (310% in my case \m/ )

Hello there as every single post from here i am also LF RAF.

I play a mage on the server Khadgar named Destrocto.

Hes an Alliance human.

I will provide gold for your gear will boost you any time, you want(unless im raiding).

I currently have 5 lvl 80s so boosting you will not be an issue.

Please PM me via mmo

Looking for someone for RAF
    Server: US-Terenas or Destromath
    Faction: Alliance

I'll provide bags, gold for gear, repairs, mounts up to regular flying, and help you with leveling your professions.
    I do raid quite a bit but with the buff bumping up to 15% there will be alot more free time.

Send me a PM here or ingame if you'd like!
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...omath&cn=Apocc - Main
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...enas&cn=Apexal - alt
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...renas&cn=Gydry -alt

Hope to hear from you soon!!!

Heyhey Shiinx here

I am looking To raf Somebody prefer a horde only toon seeing i have many level 80's lined up to level us to 60asap on as many chars as you would like!

I will provide you with your normal,epic,flying mount
    i will provide you with some crafted gear if you choose to level the character to 80 and also will spam dungeons with you <3

prefer a horde only
    i play on the server barthilas US oceanic my main is shiinx a holy paladin Horde.
    as i said that i have many friends lined up to run us it will only take a couple days for us to get to 60 >
    if interested whisper me ingame or send me a msg