10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking for someone to RECRUIT

Updated!!!

EU
    Realm: Earthen-Ring EU PvE/RP (Alliance) //// Outland EU PvP/PvE (Alliance)
    Faction: Alliance

What I am offering:
    I am very active. I love doing dungeons and raids. Also enjoy chatting.
    I will be able to run us through dungeons on any of my 80-85 chars. My main is http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ring/ademptio/
    It would be a bonus if you play a little, but you don't have to play alot, I'm happy as long you play a little so you can reach 60+
    I will get you the gold for mounts/training as well as bags (Including flying mount). I will also give you a nice bonus of 2000 gold for skills and mats to various skills or something else. I have quit good geared chars and experienced in any dungeon or raid.
    Besides all this I will help you with any help you need and give you information if you have any questions about the game.
    I will pay for the two first dual talents ( that means i will give you cash to get dual talents on two of your char's )

What I would like is:
    You must supply all wow keys/game time (60 days)

If you got questions feel free to PM me on this site or write me a mail with the recruit title on this adress: eulaers@hotmail.com So i know its not some random spam Also free to add me when a msg about the recruiting

Thank you in advance for any response!
    Last edited by Ademptio; 2010-11-28 at 10:32 PM.

Recruiting

I'm willing to do recruit a friend with someone. I have plenty of gold to cover all costs of lving to 60+. Currently unemployed - not going to be working til after Jan 1st. So have plenty of time to lvl all the way to 60, several chars. Will do whatever it takes at whatever speed, just looking for something to do. I am 24 years old, have very good knowledge of the WoW game, will be able to level w/o a problem.

Have a second account to run thru everything w/o a problem.

Will provide:
    Gold
    Bags
    Mounts
    Whatever else just let me know, be reasonable.

Only thing I require is the person to be 18+ and speak english.

Must be on the Stormrage server (alliance) we lvl on. Also, feel free to armory: Zethious

Already have three (3) RAF rockets. I've done this before, I definitely know what I'm doing, not doing it for the mount, doing to have something to do, and help someone out.

PM me, or email - zethious21@gmail.com. Email preferred.

Just finished up with another person from MMO-Champion. Lookin to help someone else out =)

***snip***
    Last edited by Spliff; 2013-06-25 at 08:39 AM.

Recruiting

Looking for someone to a) have fun with and b) level with.

I'm looking to push to level 60 by the time cata hits (starting when I get a friend) easily possible in a very short time with the 300% buff. Also looking to level a worgen to realm first on whatever we choose to play on.

I Can Provide:
    Fun
    Experience
    Gold
    Big Bags
    Fast Leveling

You must provide:
    A key (any will do Vanilla/TBC/Wotlk)
    Humor
    Maturity (to a certain level)
    Willingness to work hard.

Hope someone takes me up on my offer. Would be any EU realm, most preferably SWC EU as that is where I have my mains with money/looms etc. Also looking for someone to roll a healing/tank class as this would make dungeoning/leveling a lot easier. Looking for a good time! If the you do help me get realm first worgen I would be happy to help with getting any other class to lv 85 to play in cataclysm!

For pre-cataclysm leveling it is up to you what race we choose to level and please P.M me if you decide to take me up on the offer.

Looking to recruit!

What I provide:
    Gold (normal, epic and finally normal flying)
    Bags (16 or 20 slot bags)
    Help even AFTER our time leveling
    My undivided time, I'm dedicated to leveling as fast as possible
    Gold for skill training if permitted

You're on your own for professions, sorry!

What you provide:
    CD keys for yourself
    YOUR undivided attention
    You must have vent so we can talk, etc

email: junzafra@hotmail.com or PM me!

Server: Eredar - Alliance

Armory is on my sig, contact me ASAP.

Please have texting since that's the way I'll get into contact with you. I personally don't log on to MMO-Champion every day, haha.

Looking to recruit you ! (EU Only)

What I offer:

- A fun leveling experience, along with funny jokes on ventrilo/skype ( no, we won't troll at random people );
    - Gold for training/repairs/professions/riding/pocket money and boosts if you agree to RaF on my main's realm (EU - Emerald Dream - Alliance);
    - A spot in the guild I'm in atm, very good raiding and friendly guild if you choose to keep on playing those toons as your mains or alts;
    - The will to level as many chars as you/we want on any realm and faction at all if you won't agree to do it on mine.

What I want from you:

- Buy your own cd-key(s);
    - Play a decent amount of time per day/week (I can understand irl issues aswell as irl priorities such as jobs, school, gf/friends time, no problem, just let me know when you won't be able to play so I can make other plans);
    - Skype/ventrilo while leveling would be very nice, but this is not mandatory if you don't want to;
    - Regarding the moment to introduce yourself a game card, I will agree with you on the number of chars leveled up to X level.

Looking forward to do this. Contact me via PM here!

Hello everyone! I'm a looking for a RaF partner that knows the game. I am providing you with a vanilla WoW account, it has a month on it. I will provide you with all of the information that is included with the account, and feel free to change anything. The only "catch" with this is you must know the game like I stated, having much experience with it. Now to the details... I live on the east coast, so I'm on EST time. You must have MSN so we can communicate together outside of WoW. I can not provide anything since we will be starting on a server that I have no toons on. We will make multiple levels 60 toons, I prefer that we make most of them through dungeons with a healer/tank combo. I know how to heal and tank, since I have a level 80 druid and priest. You must be extremely active for me to recruit you.

I can't think of anything else, if you are interest messege me on MSN: wowdude56@live.com

My MSN is not working, I'm trying to fix it, please PM me.
    Last edited by eleso; 2010-12-01 at 01:30 AM.

Looking to recruit someone. I have done this twice before on these forums and have gotten people from 1-60 in about 12ish played hrs. I play on Horde-Scilla/US. I haven't done a RaF since the new patch and wan't to see how fast I can do it. I have an account with a level 80 Death knight that I do this with and we will only be running dungeons (except for the first few levels until we can enter a dungeon). I will provide gold for you're skills/bags/mount training whatever else you might need. I will not provide the game keys that is on you. I play pretty much all day except for Tuesdays and every other weekend, I'm in the EST. If you are looking to get to 80 before Cata I am you're man! Contact me on these forums or via AIM at Crowded415.
    Last edited by idolized; 2010-12-01 at 04:59 PM.

Deleted
    Recruiter: Me
    Play times: We will discuss on msn.
    Benefits offered: I will provide gold, bags and now and then boosts.
    Requirements from you: Buy your own games.
    Realm/Faction: Haomarush PvP (EU)
    Contact me via MSN: samm_@live.nl
    Other relevant info:
    I'm looking for a decent player, someone who can have a laugh and speak english. (I'm Dutch btw)

Recruiting *Updated*

Looking for someone to a) have fun with and b) level with.

I'm looking to push to level 60 by the time cata hits (starting when I get a friend) easily possible in a very short time with the 300% buff. Also looking to level a worgen to realm first on whatever we choose to play on.

I Can Provide:
    Fun
    Experience
    Gold
    Big Bags
    Fast Leveling
    Vanilla Key for you

You must provide:
    Humor
    Maturity (to a certain level)
    Willingness to work hard.

Hope someone takes me up on my offer. Would be any EU realm, most preferably SWC EU as that is where I have my mains with money/looms etc. Also looking for someone to roll a healing/tank class as this would make dungeoning/leveling a lot easier. Looking for a good time! If the you do help me get realm first worgen I would be happy to help with getting any other class to lv 85 to play in cataclysm! I can email vanilla key to you when we get started

For pre-cataclysm leveling it is up to you what race we choose to level and please P.M me if you decide to take me up on the offer.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I RECRUIT YOU! (EU, Kor'gall)

So i want some other classes than DK and Priest, so i would like to recruit YOU! We can go TANK + HEAL combo (I would like to make Druid or Paladin). I Got my mains at Kor'gall so, if we create to my home realm, i can sometimes run with my DK and give some money support.

What i offer:

Active and friendly person to play with.
    2k and bags.
    Help with any questions you have.

What do you offer?:

WoW Keys and 60gamecard.
    Nice and friendly person play with.

WE CAN START RIGHT AWAY! PM me

Recruiting

I'm willing to do recruit a friend with someone. I have plenty of gold to cover all costs of lving to 60+. Currently unemployed - not going to be working til after Jan 1st. So have plenty of time to lvl all the way to 60, several chars. Will do whatever it takes at whatever speed, just looking for something to do. I am 24 years old, have very good knowledge of the WoW game, will be able to level w/o a problem.

Have a second account to run thru everything w/o a problem.

Will provide:
    Gold
    Bags
    Mounts
    Whatever else just let me know, be reasonable.

Only thing I require is the person to be 18+ and speak english.

Must be on the Stormrage server (alliance) we lvl on. Also, feel free to armory: Zethious

Already have three (3) RAF rockets. I've done this before, I definitely know what I'm doing, not doing it for the mount, doing to have something to do, and help someone out.

PM me, or email - zethious21@gmail.com. Email preferred.

Just finished up with another person from MMO-Champion. Lookin to help someone else out =)

Smile Looking to be recruited

Hello I am looking for a recruit a friend partner
    I am On Spirestone (US) I have 1 level 80 and Alts
    Please Pst me In game Or Email Me
    Ingame name:Pyrothelaw
    Email:beenerz13athotmail.com

hey guys, im looking to get recruited, im looking for a casual player, not someone who wants to put 10 hrs a day into leveling. im thinking around 4 hours a day maybe more on weekends, idc if we get runs, or we grind, idc if u can supply us with tons of money, or just a bit of money, im just looking to start WoW again. ive played wow for 5 years, so i have lots of experiance. Im on Eastern Time.
    im also looking for someone who can supply me with a Vanilla key, and maybe BC key would be great, im a bit tight on money atm, Please aim me: mechanix2493

Edit: US only please, not EU , and no little kids please

Deleted

Recruit me

Looking to be Recruited. [EU]
    I will be rolling Worgen.
    After hitting a second or third character to 60 I would like to level to 85 on one with you.

What I want:
    -At least 2 60's.
    -Gold
    -A friend (:
    -Boosting?
    -Fun
    -Invite to a decent Guild.

I will provide:
    -Free month, + Mount
    -A Friend (:
    -Maturity
    -My Game time and keys

Contact me via PM or Email Jazzalo(At)Hotmail.co.uk
    Last edited by mmoc367f4f77b2; 2010-12-05 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Email fix.

Looking to be recruited. U.S. only. The main turn off for the recruiter is that I don't want to pay for anything. I've leveled twelve (I think, maybe 1-2 more) characters to 80 in the past. Every single class and then some. I quit WoW about a month ago but I'm feeling the need to feed my addiction with the coming of Cata. Would like to start when Cata begins asap.

Horde. Probably making a Goblin. Class not sure, possibly Warrior and would be willing to tank instances if necessary. Also deciding between Druid, possibly Paladin and all other pure DPS classes. I was a Kingslayer or greater on at least four different characters. I've always leveled very fast and I'm looking to play for decently long stretches.

Without going on and on with more details, PM with your questions and I'd be happy to answer them. Could also find a way to chat via AIM or whatever you'd like. Thanks.

Also, I'd prefer a decently balanced server with good PvP queue times (<1 minute). Decent PvE progress on the server is also a plus.
    Last edited by Msc; 2010-12-06 at 10:12 AM.

Deleted
    ----LOOKING FOR RAF PARTNER (EU)----

I am looking to level a worgen warlock and i am looking for a RAF partner
    I will supply gold for mounts bags etc.
    I am looking for a quick 1-60
    I play on the server kazzak (EU)
    Im 20 years of age and from Sweden
    please pm me here or through mail: oscar_janson90(at)hotmail.com

brr whenever i see this topic in forums i think of Rote Armee Fraktion... it hurts my gut a litttle bit every time i read the headline "Looking for RAF-Partner"

Looking to Recruit someone!

Looking to recruit someone!

I am a long time WoW player and just now returning for cata. I am 20years old and honestly do not care on age range, aslong as you are mature enough to play with but also have a good time. I live on the west coast so we would need to play on a US server, but my play times really fluctuate, mainly nights tho. I am willing to spend up to 4 hours a day on leveling, and all nighters or more on certain days are fine with me. I am looking for someone who will be semi-serious about this but also not a drag to play with. I am an experienced player looking to level up a new character and have some FUN!

I would like to start in the range of 12/9-12/12 if possible (when my finals are over and break begins, as well as the starting zones will be settling down hopefully)

As far as alliance/horde goes, that is still up in the air. I have 80 horde who would be able to supply us with gold, bags, etc if that is what we end up doing, but i would also be very fine with starting anew on alliance (worgen hehe)

I would prefer to do a mix of instance and quest grinds with some pvp when bored, just to spice things up.

What I provide(if we choose to go horde):
    Gold
    Bags
    Help even AFTER our time leveling
    A friend and a good time!
    Gold for skill training if permitted

What you provide:
    CD keys for yourself
    atleast somewhat know what your doing

Im just looking to have a fun time playing this game i love with someone while earning the extra XP! please email me with any other questions or info you need : )

email:xcmoney23ATyahooDOT COM (fix the email since i am new it wont let me post)

LF Someone to recruit [EU]

Hello I am looking for someone to recruit in EU.

I will provide:
    -Gold
    -Bags
    -All mount skills including epic and %310 flying.
    -At least +2 level 60
    -Guild
    -Boost if needed

What I want:
    -You pay for your own cd keys
    -You will pay for your own game time
    -You must be willing to play
    -Newbies and first timers are welcome.

PM me with email if intrested.