If anyone needs a SOR just send me a PM I'll gladly send you one from either Twisting Nether or Boulderfist.

I am looking someone to level up with, you are wondering why i dont level up alone? This is going to be different then you are used to. First of all if you are not big fan of pvp you should stop reading from now
    Main plan is to level up slowly through battlegrounds and get as much hks as we can (it will be also account wide in MoP) and to get almost full BiS for every single bracket, i am rolling tank so its not going to be problem to get gear and fast queues, while we are doing dungeons we gonna stop our xp in most of cases. I already done something like this with friend and it was always 150+ hks in every single bg, lots of fun and ofc lots of hks after all.
    So basically i am looking someone who can play few hrs per day and do things like this, you need to have full heirloom gear and some gold for potential enchants and stuffs like that, i am playing on Sylvanas EU Horde side and i will roll paladin, also you dont have to take some certain class but if you take healer that would be awesome. And yea i am 2.1k arena and 2k rbg rated on my main.

Send me pm if you are interested. Cheers
    Loved by Few, Hated by Many, Respected by All

If anyone needs an SOR let me know. I'm in game now and can send it. I don't care about leveling and I already have the SOR mount so whatever you do after I send the invite is up to you........just looking to help someone out.

hey i took a small break from wow and i want to start over again with a instant 80 ! i will sub for atleast 3 months please send me a sor if possible my chars name is starblazin or starblazer and my email is kevin.kmeid@hotmail.com

Deleted
    Hi there, if anyone needs a RAF or SOR, send me a pm!

Quote Originally Posted by kevink333 View Post
    hey i took a small break from wow and i want to start over again with a instant 80 ! i will sub for atleast 3 months please send me a sor if possible my chars name is starblazin or starblazer and my email is
    Sent ya one
    Last edited by tashizzlet; 2012-06-26 at 11:03 PM.

Tried this on another forum with no luck. Hopefully someone here can help me out. Looking for SOR.
    North America
    Server: Darkspear
    Name: Taloz

I will be adding game time. Thanks in advance.

Received a scroll, thanks!
    Last edited by Taloz; 2012-06-27 at 01:34 AM.

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Another friendly reminder:
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimlor View Post
    Do not post your e-mail address or IM nick. People who are interested should contact you through private message.
    2021-09-21
    23:02 chelly: bobs and virginia

Sending out SoR's. I'm on a dead US realm, but if you're not looking to transfer I will send you one! PM me!

(If you just wanna do the 7 days without subbing, that's okay too!)

Looking for a RAF partner. I'll be buying the account, upto WotLK and (Cata depending on the levelling experience). Planing on levelling 2+80 characters in a fairly short amount of time. Will also be providing mount training/bags/class training ect.

All you need to do is buy atleast two months of game time, and be prepared to level. (I would prefer experienced players, but new players are also welcome).

Realm is Barthilas-US (time zone is AEST). PM me if you are interested!

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Takure View Post
    Looking for a RAF partner. I'll be buying the account, upto WotLK and (Cata depending on the levelling experience). Planing on levelling 2+80 characters in a fairly short amount of time. Will also be providing mount training/bags/class training ect.

All you need to do is buy atleast two months of game time, and be prepared to level. (I would prefer experienced players, but new players are also welcome).

Realm is Barthilas-US (time zone is AEST). PM me if you are interested!

Thanks!
    Hey ill be your partner. But I cant PM yet. Add me on skype = xdomey

or add me on wow. my real id is xdomey at hotmail . com

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for some one to recurit or to SoR, pm if interested

Looking to lvl on Kt on Alli, but after lvling 2 or 3 toons on that relam i can lvl on any server you want

i play every day at various times, most the time up to 5-8 hrs a day i can play
    Last edited by IBuffy; 2012-06-27 at 07:16 PM. Reason: deatails

Wanna send SoR EU. PM or quote here me your mail.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to send a SoR. Really hoping you pay for the first month as I really want the mount. I also am semi-looking for a RaF partner, looking to level at least 3 80s. Send a PM. (Will pay for 310% flying.)

looking to RAF with someone any server any faction any class will take care of all in game expenses if u play on bloodhoof or malygos U.S.. or will sell account with dk paladin warlock hunter rogue mage and warrior dk has full cata and has full pve 397 gear some 403 pm me or message me here.

---------- Post added 2012-06-27 at 09:43 AM ----------

looking to referr someone and would liek to play on bloodhoof or malygos to pay for all in game expenses i cannot pm anyone so email me whiteholubeckatgmaildDOTcom
    Last edited by Holubeck87; 2012-06-27 at 09:47 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pulzor View Post
    Hello.

After 7 months break time i subed my account with lvl 85 mage for 2 month's.. Now i saw the mage is not what i want to play now in Cata and in MoP so i wanted to find my-self a RAF dude! So im looking for a RAF dude who will join my adventures Now the problem is money for my new key's so if you can provide me the key's im willing to give away you my lvl 85mage with full epic gear, 20k gold,... ( I can prove you everything mail, SQ/SA ) I would like to play on EU Outland (horde side)! Im able to play everyday from 18.00-00.00 mybe some breaks for smokes etc while playing Also im able to use skype (i have working mic so i can talk). So if there is anyone who wants to do this please contact me here or via skype: krivic20

Thank you for reading!

EDIT: I would like too lvl 4+ 80lvl char's!
    Still looking! Thanks for reading!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by z0id View Post
    Wanna send SoR EU. PM or quote here me your mail.
    i need a sor my email: grissek707(at)gmail.com

Deleted
    anybody want to recruit me? can pay for expansions but if you want the bonus instantly you'll have to buy the first time card. can play horde - any server (would prefer ragnaros) and looking to get lots of 85's before mists

Looking to send out a scroll of resurrection or a Refer a Friend for US, PM me and I will get it sent out ASAP.
    Last edited by greystreet737; 2012-06-27 at 06:00 PM.

Deleted
    Looking for RAF I recruit you.

I am looking for:
    atleast 3 70s or 80s
    Runetotem EU Realm is a MUST.
    Someone who can Play between 18:00 GMT till 03:00 GMT.
    Possibility to tank or heal for atleast one or 2 chars for fast ques. I Hate qeusting.
    - GRANT LEVELS to my alts(It wont lower your level and its done in few mins.)

What i can provide:
    Level 25 Guild
    16 slot bags
    Level 60 flying.
    WoW and BC BOX (Maybe need to wait for phonecall from my Boss where i worked, because i am fired a month ago before this paycheck and MAYBE i need to pay it back, but i think that this is my end salary).

WOTLK is not a must but i would be happy if you buy that BOX and yes this box i cant pay for you.

And please if u only play WoW for one hour a day, dont message me, if u can play 4/5 hours per day of the 5 days in the week wud be cool. And for me its a must or we wont get 4/5 70s/80s in the 30 days.

I Want 3 Classes atleast 70/80 that is Rogue/Hunter/Mage. But 5/6 is more nice.
    Last edited by mmocb487f7ad26; 2012-06-27 at 04:32 PM.