Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormwarrior View Post
    Looking to get Recruited for EU ~ ASAP ! ! !

FACTION/ SERVER - Does not matter except STORMSCALE/ OUTLAND ( Thou I prefer Draenor or Kazzak )

Highly skilled and veteran of this game since last 6 years raiding at high level guilds/ leveling over a dozen characters to lvl 85/ 90 on old account x2.

Looking to start fresh again since I left the game back in Nov'.

Would like to start As Soon As Possible! Very Active Player.

I will buy the Game for myself and later on add 60 day Game-Card for your Mount after char completion.

I have Vent/ Skype/TS/ Mumble for Voice Chatting.

Mature and intelligent person who enjoys leveling for a good stretch of time without attitude.

I expect to receive Bags/ Mount Flying / Gold to start with and later any amount of Gold that you think I am worthy of so I can level my professions and such.

I expect a good and Mature Knowledgeable Player preferably who has done RAF before.

Can reply to this post or PM/ or Skype.

Thanks and looking forward to having a Blast!
    Add me on skype, I can play on zendar or shattered hand horde if you didn't like Outland. Played all classes except paladin/shaman. 2,3k+ arena rating and glory of pandaria raider. Patient and nice guy that doesn't mind paying for what you need be it mounts or bags.

My skype: Chamar861

Looking to play again need a SOR, if anyone would take a min to send me one. I guess you have pm me. Chiefman12, or just send one to saleh469 yahoo com
    Last edited by Chiefman12; 2013-03-31 at 06:06 PM.

Looking to Recruit Someone to US Alliance Kel'Thuzad or Horde Tichondrius

I will provide~

-Gold for anything we need on both servers, I have over 40k

-Once we hit level 50 I will provide you with one month game time

-I will always be active and willing to level new characters.

Requirements

-Mature, 18+ appreciated

-Active, able to play a lot atleast for the first character

Contact

Add me on skype at Jarrod183 and we will talk more there
    Last edited by Elysia; 2013-04-12 at 03:48 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefman12 View Post
    Looking to play again need a SOR, if anyone would take a min to send me one. I guess you have pm me. Chiefman12, or just send one to saleh469 yahoo com
    Hello there, I sent you a PM with some questions Just answer that

Deleted
    Hi there,

looking for a SoR (EU).

Many thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ton3s View Post
    Hi there,

looking for a SoR (EU).

Many thanks.
    Send you a PM for the additional info, if you answer that one I'll toss you a scroll.
    Life's a bitch, but she ain't bitching as much as you do!

Deleted
    Looking to be recruited on Sylvanas
    Can play alot everyday.
    Also can use Skype, Mumble, Ts, etc

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by palanubis View Post
    Send you a PM for the additional info, if you answer that one I'll toss you a scroll.
    Thanks, I can't reply to your PM however because I don't have 10 posts :s

Character: Tonezs Server: Stormscale

Many thanks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Groweey View Post
    Looking to be recruited on Sylvanas
    Can play alot everyday.
    Also can use Skype, Mumble, Ts, etc
    Add me on skype, Chamar861

I am looking to recruit a friend, I will do either Aliance-Stormrage, or Horde-Nestingway

Quote Originally Posted by ton3s View Post
    Thanks, I can't reply to your PM however because I don't have 10 posts :s

Snipped.

Many thanks.
    I had to create a character on the server and add you to that characters friend list, but the SoR should be in your mail by now
    Life's a bitch, but she ain't bitching as much as you do!

Deleted
    Send me a SOR! Just give me a PM!

Nevermind.
    Last edited by wombinator04; 2013-04-01 at 12:24 AM.

Deleted
    Oh and!

I will be buying subscription so you will get a mount!

Hello. I'm an experienced WoW player with around 6 years being in Azeroth. I'm looking for new players or returning old players to share the Recruit A Friend experience with me. I have friends and family on the server Hyjal and would prefer to level on the Horde there. I will help you with bag money and mount money.
    After Hyjal I am willing to level anywhere you desire. I will not buy the games for you, however.

Hope to see you soon.
    Last edited by AeroTheHero; 2013-04-01 at 03:46 AM.

US Player Looking to recruit new or old wow players For Recruit a friend... (you must buy your own games/Gametime)

I play on horde kil'jaden, but will consider switching to alliance if wanted to. i will pay for your mount training, and help you with gear. All i ask is you be reliable, and play often. I am looking to get alot of toons leveled with RAF. so if your intrested Pm me on here.

Deleted
    Hello there.
    EU ONLY!
    I'm looking to start RaF:ing up a couple of alts over the coming weeks starting hopefully from today EU

More info on the benefits of recruit a friend can be found here:
    https://eu.battle.net/support/en/art...-friend-faq#q6

What I'm looking for:
    A mature and serious leveler
    That you pay for your own battlechest
    That you pay for 2 months playtime using a gamecard once we ding our first lvl 80s (since I'm something of a mount collector I do want the nightwing)

What I can offer:
    Bags/mounts for faster/easier leveling
    Any Heirlooms that wont mess with the RaF (weapons/trinkets)
    A nice, patient and dedicated player that will come prepared to any new char to lvl
    I play way too much so leveling time wont be an issue.
    Having cleared ToT and got glory of the pandaria raider I'm not a total noob and 2,3k+ rating exp.

If you have any questions or are interested preferably write to me on Skype: Chamar861

Im flexible when it comes to most things and dont mind talking things over on skype

15+ Year Old Account
    Wanting to send a Scroll to someone who will pay gametime to their account so I can get the mount. Will gladly give a good chunk of gold to you for doing so. I play on US Llane horde or alliance.

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

EDIT: Thanks got a partner
    Last edited by Disciplined; 2013-04-03 at 12:02 AM.

Hey there,

This is for US players only,

I'm looking to RAF someone on Frostmourne(Alliance) Oceanic.

I don't expect much from the person who I am going to RAF, however it would be best if you are able to play at GMT + 8 Timings at night (Singapore, Perth), (Sydney, Melbourne) time is fine as well. I will provide gold for mounts, enchants, item enhancements, bags and everything under the sun when you hit 90. I will also carry your lvl 90 in raids till you get decent level gear to start looking for raids on your own. Once my 2 of my characters are leveled to level 80, I will also provide 1 month game time.

I do not need you to be on vent, skype, mumble or anything of that sort, I am only interested in the 300% exp. If this is what you're looking for as well, you can add me on skype(brokenspindles1) or pm me.