Looking for a person interested in RAF I just want the mount. But I will start you out with 1000g and a full set of bags to get you started once you've bought a full account and I get the mount. Just send me a message if interested.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scrubie View Post
    Hi! Im looking to be recruited.. so if you are intrested in RaFing with me you can pm me here for more info!

(would like to lvl on EU Mazrigos, Kazzak, Stormscale) + you have to buy battlechest!

Anyways pm me here for info so i can give you my skype and we can talk more about it!

+ We can lvl on some other server but its nice if its at least medium+ populated!
    Still didnt find someone...

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delion View Post
    Still looking.
    Added for more details

Quote Originally Posted by Kitchens View Post
    Hello I am looking to recruit someone who wants an EU account.

I would want a minimum of 3 chars to 80. I could purchase a copy of MoP for you when I know your going to stick it out with me.
    I could provide everything we need to lvl. It is really up to you on the server since they have merged most the underpopulated realms. But I prefer a high pop server for raiding. I have a mixed schedule and would need our time to merge a good bit.

Lets discuss it further through PM or skype @ kitchens45
    UPDATE: Still looking for a recruit

AND....

I am also now available to be recruited on US servers

same requirements as before

-I will pay for my own games and time
    -I have tons of Wow experience and knowledge and don't mind teaching someone the ropes

What you should bring:

-I expect you to provide all the gold and supplies we could possibly need to get to 80 as well as some extra for riding training and BoA's
    -I also expect to lvl ATLEAST 3 toons to 80 , preferably one of the opposite faction
    -I'd also prefer to chat while we lvl if you want

I can also be contacted at cody.kitchens7 (at) gmail
    as well as through PM or at skype: kitchens45
    Let me know your schedule and any more info you wish

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scrubie View Post
    Still didnt find someone...
    still looking!

im looking to be recruited so yeah

im looking to be recruited i can play everyday no matter what time

- - - Updated - - -

im looking to be recruited , i can play any day at any time

I am looking to recruit someone on US Eonar Alliance. I am a laid back dude who generally gets on around 6-10pm central on weeknights and a lot on the weekends. I play a lot (10-20 hrs a week) but I do have a life outside WoW so I am not the person you are looking for if you want 24/7 access. Looking to level 2-3 chars to 80 (more if we are both cool with it). I'll provide some start up gold, any help you need, availability, and friendly demeanor. You will be responsible for your own account/games/expansions and reliability. Anyways just a normal dude here looking to take advantage of the system and get some quick levels.
    Last edited by EpikFail; 2013-10-10 at 01:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    I feel like this thread is close enough to what I'm looking for to make it ok to post here since I'm also interested in dungeon buddies.

I recently started up an account on the US realms just because. My friends list is currently empty and I want to change this. Basically, if you want someone to talk shit to, if you've seen my posts and want to tell me I'm an idiot without incurring the wrath of the forum mods or if you just want to run a couple of dungeons with me while I'm slowly leveling up just send me a PM and I'll give you my battletag.

I'm on Sargeras Alliance if it makes any difference.
    Also, just want to throw it out there that if you get my battletag to add me on EU realms I won't accept the request.

Hello.

Should reroll horde and i can play with you : )

Looking to get recruited on US

About me and my exp in WoW

Hey everyone, I am a EU player. I have 3x 90 7x 85+ 2x 80.
    So I know enough, as I am not a beginner.

What times?

I can play like 7 to 10 hours a day. I hope our Timezones aint that different. But most of the time stay up late anyways.
    I prefer to voicechat over skype. I am looking for someone serious to just boost a few chars quickly to 80.

I want to be Raffed on US Darkspear would be likely. I can buy my owe expensions etc.

Contact information

You can PM me here and skype me at: Masterload101
    Last edited by Chainrol; 2013-10-09 at 09:30 AM.

Deleted
    Hi Champions,
    Im looking for a recruit-a-friend WHO is Willing to buy expansions for some awesome levelling.
    I play alliance on sylvanas-eu. I Got all classes lvl 90 exept from rogue. I play a lot, im going on a 10 Days vacation now so Got lot for time to play.
    If interestet pm me a private message or Skype: anders.lise (Denmark).
    BY THE WAY i Got a friend that Would be Willing to boost/help if needed.

Deleted
    Looking to be recruited EU/US.
    I live EU but can play either as long as our time schedules match a fair bit. I would require you to buy BCH for me an want to level a few alts to 80. I would also prefer a high pop server so we can raid. Pm me or reply to this and we will talk!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadreth41 View Post
    Looking to be recruited EU/US.
    I live EU but can play either as long as our time schedules match a fair bit. I would require you to buy BCH for me an want to level a few alts to 80. I would also prefer a high pop server so we can raid. Pm me or reply to this and we will talk!
    ADD my skype anders.lise
    Couldnt send private message

Helping with RaF-ing EU/US

Do you looking for someone who got flex time( I am currently jobless) and have skills? Maybe I can help you. How this will go?
    1. you inv me, when I made battle.net account you send me battlechest
    2. making paladin, he/she will be prot/holy if you have gold I`ll only need bags but I can handle everything without gold
    3. when we finished I can grant levels( up to 39 if I dont gave any level to first char) to your other alts
    4. I am helping only for ONE char not 2 not 10, if you want my help later we can talk about extra features.

My playing time:

EU realms
    08-22.00 CET
    US realms
    02-14.00 EST
    01-13.00 CST
    00-12.00 MST
    23-11.00 PST

skype vladimir.baralic92
    aim baralic11

Deleted
    Looking to recruit!

I will provide with gold, mounts, guild and boosts. And we will level a few characters to 80 or 90 togheter.
    We will level fast.
    EU-Ragnaros Allience

I wont provide with battlechest.

Skype- zevnii
    Last edited by mmoc7be3be8fe5; 2013-10-09 at 04:16 PM.

SOR EU
    ...accepting Scroll of Ressurection, send to Oxymetholone at Outland...will put 2 month gametime when the free 7 days expire.

Looking for someone to recruit with!

I can provide with gold and boosts. I need someone that can be lvling about 5-6 chars to 80 with me.
    I might be able to provide with Battlechest, but the rest of expansions are on you!
    I can play from 4 PM most days and until midnight. Pretty much all the time at the weekends as well!

Contact me on skype : trondovenumi

- - - Updated - - -

I'm interrested but I'd prefer to play on Silvermoon EU (Alliance)

Contact me at skype: trondovenumi

- - - Updated - - -

Us or EU?
    Here's my skype if it's on EU : trondovenumi

- - - Updated - - -

I'm interrested! Add me on skype : trondovenumi, btw I'm scandinavian if it helps

- - - Updated - - -

I'm interrested. Contact me at skype : trondovenumi
    Last edited by Shaac; 2013-10-09 at 07:43 PM.

Looking to be recruited (US)
    Prefer horde on a high or full population server.
    I will be buying all the expansions and game time myself.

Looking for someone able to level at least one character with me. My play times are usually earlier (in EST) from around 9am - 5 or 6pm. I can go into the late night depending on my work schedule tho.

Send me a message on Skype: Jpess44
    Last edited by vyvio; 2013-10-10 at 02:51 AM.

I'm looking to be recruited.
    High pop US pvp realm alliance or horde
    1-2 toons to 90
    I just had surgery so my time is very open and I'm looking to get powerlevel and ran through instances so it goes by fast. Not interested in all the lowbie quest.
    Looking for somebody who is fun laid back has a competitive wow experience in pve or pvp. I hit 2200 on multiple toons and cleared all the pve content before I quit which was about a year ago.
    I just want to enjoy my time and get a toon up to level 90. Id love if someone who recruited me shared the same ideas and would want to do arenas etc mostly for fun but with some competitiveness in it.
    I'm also looking to be provided with gold etc to help my toon.
    somebody who will be on skype vent and is social

pm me please with a small detail on who you are what you can offer etc
    pm me plz

10+ Year Old Account

RaF & SoR offers

Hello people my name iss Zaphiron and I'm also known as Crosswolf on my server Draenor-EU.
    Currently im looking for dutch people too either recruit or ress, but why dutch ppl?
    Well this because the guild im in is a dutch community and so you wouldn't only have me but already a bunch of people too play with inn a friendly and active enviorment.
    So if you want to start or restart again, you wont find a better place to start then here.
    So if you want to make some new friends and are intrested pls pm me Hopefully i'll see you soon