Persistent Latency Problems, and Packet Loss

Since the 3.3.3 changes to apparantly fix some networking issues, I found myself instead suffering from even worse latency and during the last few days particularly with increasing disconnections.
    Running PingPlotter to get traceroutes over a period of time, I am noticing varying delays different hops, and packet loss.
    Neither of which always occur at the same point, anything from my ISP, to telia (who seem to operate some of the blizzard networking infrastructure), to anywhere in between.
    Any suggestions would be appreciated, since the usual diagnostics are not pointing to any one cause.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Persistent Latency Problems, and Packet Loss

If it's happening on your ISP's end, Blizzard's end, and in between, I would be hard pressed to blame it on a patch. That said, I wouldn't really know what to suggest other than contacting your ISP.