Bring back Demonic Sacrifice......PLEASE

I know there are other warlocks out there that feel as I do.

Obviously it didn't fit in demonology.
    I'm suggesting remove all "strong imp" talents from the Destro tree and put it in deep destro
    so afflic and demo locks can't get it.

Give us at least one lock spec that doesn't use a pet, imp sac spec raiding used to be the most fun part about being a warlock.

Re: Bring back Demonic Sacrifice......PLEASE

Casting nothing but Shadowbolt for an expansion was fun to you? No, you are a pet class, learn to use your pet.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by awebz
    Give us at least one lock spec that doesn't use a pet, imp sac spec raiding used to be the most fun part about being a warlock.
    Last time I checked, Destro was the only spec that used imps? Aff = Felhunter and Demo = Felguard?

We're a pet class. If you want to fling fire spells with no pet please reroll mage and leave our class alone.

15+ Year Old Account

I agree with the OP locks are fun and really awesome but having to lug around a demon all the time though ok at times is really annoying and the option of sacrifice them for a self buff was also something I immensely enjoyed in BC.
    For the Worgen! Furries of WoW unite!

Quote Originally Posted by Tayfow View Post
    What's the point of playing an easy game? When did this huge subset of people come to video games, wanting not a challenge, but some kind of interactive facebook type thing with spells?

Quote Originally Posted by Aragen
    I agree with the OP locks are fun and really awesome but having to lug around a demon all the time though ok at times is really annoying and the option of sacrifice them for a self buff was also something I immensely enjoyed in BC.

pet management is hard, you gotta like turn off cleave on blood princes if you're demo, and do nothing as afflic and destro for your pets. Really tough lots of lugging. Like the guy said up above roll mage. You can get almost he exact same BC experience.

15+ Year Old Account

The fun part was pressing a button and watching something die.
    The un-fun part was spamming your buttons as hard as you can and beating everyone on the meters because of the buff.

If we had this ability, we would have to be balanced in such a way that the buff provided the exact same dps as your pet. Otherwise, we'd be balanced on the assumption we had this ability at all times and people who didn't have it would perform poorly.

R.I.P. YARG

no.....no no no no

you're all a bunch of noobs who didn't raid BC or you would know, except the one guy who agrees with me.
    call it our glory days. DS was the greatest destro warlock spec ever, sac that demon, he ain't nothing good but a buff.

I wrote a song.

Oh beautiful DS spec, how I love theee so muuch/
    Now won't you please please come back to me-eee.

The only reason why I detested pets in TBC was they died far too easily and /oom'ed. I mean, levelling was awesome when you were either stuck with a voidwalker with bugger all aggro, or the other pets that were actually killed around 100 times easier than you were. I remember actually levelling as affliction and just sticking my imp in phase shift whilst aoe fearing and dotting mobs just for the hp buff.

Now however I can't see a problem with pets at all, I'm not exactly good with them and in all honesty I make an abysmal hunter with cleave eating kittie pets and pets dragging mobs half across nexus (that pug didn't like me at all... oh well) butas said your pets literally just a % of your damage charging off and hacking away a little extra damage.

Back then demo sacrifice was a great idea in a mind numbling boring spec. There was nothing "warlock" about summoning up a minion, laughing as it died and then just spamming one skill, it was just convenient. If anything the reason why I think DS/ SnF was so popular along with the ridiculous shadow bolt debuff was the factit just took pets with awful survivability out of the equation.

I prefer locks as they are now personally. Not that it matters much but if they brought demo sacrifice back I wouldn't use it.

15+ Year Old Account

Thread locked. OP is a troll and is being... dealt with.

R.I.P. YARG