Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Cataclysm Class Preview: Druid

not a single resto spell? really? seriously? nothing? > :-[ :'(

Deleted

Tree of Life being like metamorphosis? Exactly what I was hoping for and I am so incredibly happy about this change. The idea that I get to choose when I need to boost my own healing further is something quite amazing and I am very much looking forward to Cataclysm now.

Wild Mushroom sounds like a lot of fun and Regrowth applying healing effects on the area where a recipient of a critical heal walls should see the spell being used a fair amount more than currently.

Very well done Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Cataclysm Class Preview: Druid (Druid Forum)
    Originally Posted by Blizzard
    Unlike the other healers, Restoration druids will not be receiving any new spells. They have plenty to work with already
    wow thats ... nice?

edit. not a single word about Tranquility... I'm so pissed right now
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizaru
    Arenas, 25 mans, Gamon, Kael and the rest of the blood elves and also Hogger will die in Cataclysm and dont forget about Cairne.

GAH?! ...... I ...must...go back..to..druid main....I missed him

Loving the Bear changes and the Boomkin changes.
    A LITTLE sad about there not being an new tree spells, but I do agree that we have tons of spells to work with already... here's hoping this means that Nature's Grace and Tranquility will be less situational. NOT liking the discussion on changing Tree Form; I wouldn't mind an updated model, but please don't make us look exactly like our Nelf/Tauren/Troll/Worgen form. I want at least some tree-ish-ness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urti
    No, they (new-gen gamers) are happy. Never happier than when they are crying loudly about the injustices of voluntary forms of entertainment.

Dear Blizzard,

I love you.

-Me

(Druid since Vanilla, Bear since Outlands)

Quote Originally Posted by Nerru
    Severely unimpressed tree here.
    same

except change unimpressed to fairly pissed

Wtb Play Dead. Who's with me here?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Nerru
    Severely unimpressed tree here.
    Oh, so an on-use self boost to healing, letting you decide as an individual when you require more throughput instead of the boss being at 30% isn't good enough?

To finally rid the restoration druid of that horrific tree model as well is quite blissful.

Yes.

I'm actually liking the new Resto changes.

Sure there ain't any 'exciting' new spells like 'Healing Rain' but i still think i'm gonna enjoy the mechanic changes!

And amagad we'll finally be able to show off armor, so cool!

Deleted

Well i can see am not lvling my resto druid in cata... lets pray for beta changes

"Restoration druids will have a new talent called Efflorescence, which causes a bed of healing flora to sprout beneath targets that are critically healed by Regrowth. "

Regrowth Really?....Regrowth?....ohh well my QQ is most likely useless since i cant see what they are doing with the spell in cata but it seems REALLY stupid to not have it work whit nourish aswell

magic mushrooms ftw

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by lurchi
    wow thats ... nice?
    It's also totally true. The spells are being changed though, note the new affect of critical Regrowths making them to be like a smaller Healing Rain.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

pretty decent.. nothing really awesome though (except for the magic mushroom maybe )

dont like that they change Tree of Life like that. I love to run around like a tree, kinda the reason why i wanted to heal as a druid in the first place. oh well, cant win every time i guess.

Eclipse sounds a lot like Warhammer's Arch Mage mechanic.

Originally Posted by Blizzard

• We plan on giving Feral cats and bears a Kick/Pummel equivalent -- an interrupt that is off the global cooldown and does no damage. We feel like they need this utility to be able to fill the melee role in a dungeon or raid group, and to give them more PvP utility.

Awesome, this pretty much confirms an interrupt for Retribution paladins.
    This is my signature. You will now remember me.

Stood in the Fire NefariousNinja's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

I wonder if it will be a fusion of a tree + race

like the cat dps being more forgiving, but I wish thrash worked with catform too, cept spread rake or mangle debuff around, to make switching targets better.

DRUIDS FTW