Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: @Exodus Heroic LK

Quote Originally Posted by Aet
    The despawning issue seems to be a common experience in ICC for some reason. My guild has experienced a despawn of both Rotface and Festergut in the last two weeks during our 25 man runs. What was even stranger was an issue where our guild members started getting ported to other parts of ICC mid fight. We had 7 raid members get teleported out of a Rotface fight one by one starting around the 15% mark. The main tank was ported out at 4%. There was a lot of "WTF?" going on in vent. I filed a ticket immediately and 3 days later I received the Blizzard response of the usual "we'll look into it."
    Reminds me of Chess in Kara.

will they kill it soon ?

Science here with another official Exodus update:
    We have recently acquired an army of Lil'XT's and Celestial steeds and are very optimistic that Arthas will have no choice but to cough up his purples.
    In an official statement related to the matter, Lil'XT claimed, and I quote, "NO NO NO NO NONONO" and told reporters that after much testing, it did not "bend that way"

Stay tuned for more!

~Science

Not trying to make any stupid comparisons, but on my LK (normal not heroic mind you) attempts, he despawned on us at the beginning of transition 2, running to middle at 40% and just disappearing.

Its happened another time but at the first transition, but thats about it for me, so it may be feasible that LK despawned on them. but if they were able to get him to 10% once, why did everyone just rage quit, just do it again (probably annoyed at the service, but lets face it... blizzard GMs don't resolve anything)

Quote Originally Posted by zeta333
    Really? Becuase im pretty sure THEY posted their video on the 0 lights bug kill, and even in the video they themselves said they are prob gona get banned for it. Where durring that entire fight did they lie about what they did.

They lie'd before they even released the video,they was claiming world firsts on every fan site known to man.

Quote Originally Posted by zeta333
    Really? Becuase im pretty sure THEY posted their video on the 0 lights bug kill, and even in the video they themselves said they are prob gona get banned for it. Where durring that entire fight did they lie about what they did.
    No no no..

They posted on their own site that they Finnaly got it.. It was very lucky and they probably wouldent be able to get it again..

When the news came out that they got banned.. That line was removed from their site.. Its was a down right lie, and its also where I lost the tiny shread of respect I had left for them It was always why that whole scenario was such a flamefest everywhere it was posted about..