Market research for a new gaming & lan center

Hello,

I've been reading these forums for quite some time now and I was hoping to gather some information about your opinions and habits when it comes to gaming.

I have prepared a short survey that shouldn't take more than 2 minutes to complete. The responses that I'm collecting will help me complete a marketing plan for a proposed gaming & lan center.

If you would also like to leave constructive feedback please feel free to do so in this thread or send a pm via the forums.

Thank you for your time it really is appreciated.

The survey can be viewed at the address below.

LINK REMOVED

Re: Market research for a new gaming & lan center

Thank you to everyone who has taken the survey so far. We are getting some good feedback and appreciate your time. I will try to bump this thread once a day or so as long as it doesn't annoy the community.

Quote Originally Posted by bmsilva
    Thank you to everyone who has taken the survey so far. We are getting some good feedback and appreciate your time. I will try to bump this thread once a day or so as long as it doesn't annoy the community.
    Would only let me check one for each rating in the second to last part not sure if that is intended.

Quote Originally Posted by thetaurenrogue
    Would only let me check one for each rating in the second to last part not sure if that is intended.
    Fixed. Thank you for the heads up.

Deleted

Please don't use our forums to gather information for research and the like. Our users are here to discuss World of Warcraft, gaming and the like, not to aid you in commercial activities.