Thread: Holy. new spec

10+ Year Old Account

Holy. new spec

Currently i am running

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?prie...nEjvrWP,,11723

and i have inner focus macro'd to PoH but it usually bugs out and wont get used.

so i was wondering if it would be worth putting that one point in Lightwell and running with something like

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?prie...6mv8A7P,,11723

comments/suggestions

Re: Holy. new spec

Lightwell is not useful, neither is 2/2 SoL or Inner Focus. Move those points into B&S.

Also drop 1 point in either Holy Spec, or Spell Warding to max Inspiration.

10+ Year Old Account

So far it looks like

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?prie...LcRjSVn,,11723

i wasn't sure if you meant take 0/2 SoL or stick with 1/2 SoL so i stuck 1 point in just to be careful.

1/2 SoL is more beneficial(at least for renew spamming) than 0/2 for when there is a need for a 6k heal now, so good guess and sorry I did not state what to change 2/2 SoL into.

0/2 SoL should really be reserved for specs which use a lot of Flash Heals, which you generally won't be doing. Spec looks fine now, but you could have just looked up the standard cookie cutters. You just created the standard 13/58 Renew spec.

15+ Year Old Account

why are you still riding the 'SoL is useless' train. in any spec it's not a wasted talent, and there's no other place to put the points anyways. big whoop, it cant crit. it's still instant and can be cast while moving if need be
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Incoming Kel for lightwell. Shhhhh run away quietly while you can. ;D It's a great location marker if your raid is filled with people lacking sense of direction.

GM/Raid Leader of <Air>, Sargeras-US, Alliance
    13/13M Mythic Morning/Day-Time Raiding Guild

Now recruiting for Legion! Apply at air-guild.com

Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll
    why are you still riding the 'SoL is useless' train. in any spec it's not a wasted talent, and there's no other place to put the points anyways. big whoop, it cant crit. it's still instant and can be cast while moving if need be
    Reading comprehension fail? If you haven't caught on that 0/2 SoL is preferred both for PoH spam and for FH spam builds then there isn't much I can do for you. If you'd actually have understood my post you might realize that I was agreeing with fabian that the OP should take 1/2 SoL. :

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Xel
    Incoming Kel for lightwell. Shhhhh run away quietly while you can. ;D It's a great location marker if your raid is filled with people lacking sense of direction.
    As are warlock portals and smoke bombs. Both of which more usefaul and not wasted talents.

Quote Originally Posted by Xel
    Kelestynel's Almighty Entrance hits This Thread for 84329 (Critical) (142134 overkill).Thread locked. We have a thread for this: here--Kelesti
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~