Deleted

Resto: Breaking 4p tier9 due voa25 legs?

Topic title says everything.

Did voa25 yesteday and tier10 ilvl264 legs dropped. And I won it. Atm I'm using 4p tier9 (ilvl232) and ilvl245 head from triumph. Shall I go:

4p tier9 (ilvl232) and triumph ilvl245 head

or

tier9 gloves and chest, ilvl245 triumph head and shoulders and tier10 ilvl264 legs?

Thanks

Re: Resto: Breaking 4p tier9 due voa25 legs?

Stick with 4T9 until you can make the full switch to 4T10.

Having said that, you're probably better off buying the T9 helm so you can keep 4T9 with using the T10 legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!

Depending on the content you do, 2p and 2p is okay. Otherwise switch from 4p to 4p.

Quote Originally Posted by Degrador
    Having said that, you're probably better off buying the T9 helm so you can keep 4T9 with using the T10 legs.
    I'd go with that.
    Nom Nom Nom [NNF] (2 points) - When you Ferocious Bite a target at or below 25% health, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly refresh the duration of your Rip on the target.

Deleted

Atm resto is my triblespecc (tank and kitty now) so I don't play it much, mostly some totc/OS 3D PuGs. Thanks for advice

Quote Originally Posted by Degrador
    Stick with 4T9 until you can make the full switch to 4T10.

The problem with using the T9 helm is that it has crit rather than haste on it As do most of the t9 pieces unfortunately. Hitting the haste softcap with while keeping the T9 bonus I'm finding really difficult!

Quote Originally Posted by Lenea
    The problem with using the T9 helm is that it has crit rather than haste on it As do most of the t9 pieces unfortunately. Hitting the haste softcap with while keeping the T9 bonus I'm finding really difficult!
    Yes it does, however with 4T9 crit isn't as useless as it is with 4T10. I did a comparison and it basically works out to about 56 haste vs ~30 SP, ~80 crit, ~20 Spr & ~20 Int. IMO 56 haste just doesn't cut it vs the rest of those stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!