Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Paragon World First Lich King HC Kill Video

Awesome video of what looks like an amazing kill. Congrats to Paragon and For the Horde too.

Deleted

im really happy for everyone but no1 has explained this yet:
    Quote Originally Posted by zYN
    It's been said over and over again. The video will be out once some other guild kills it - you posting something on forums that has been debunked, trashed and totally destroyed in every possible way doesn't accomplish on putting any pressure on us whatsoever to release it earlier than intended. 8]

I remember For the Horde killing LK25 on heroic as the second guild around 21:58 on 10.04.2010 or 11.04.2010 - can't remember which day it was exactly. Once they did, the video of Paragon's kill was out immediately on WCM and Youtube within like 5 minutes. It's a bit long story to explain and involves the Large Hadron Collider actually working properly back in 2016. It has started to become a bit of a haze and I'm not supposed to talk about it.
    pure luck or. OMFG ANOTHER CONSPIRACY

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by DavidGX
    ...that makes no sense whatsoever.

You guys DID see that they hit the enrage timer, right? They never would have got this without the 5% "let's let casuals kill the lich king now!" ICC buff. I'll be excited when someone gets this without using it, or having farmed ICC 25 while using it and THEN turning it off.
    What happens if Paragon gets the World First buffless kill?

Is that kill "not as good" because they've had weeks to farm LK25 Heroic? Would a guild who killed the LK for the first time, without the buff, be better?

The point is, you're breaking this down into a system of nothing more than semantics and general, all around, stupidity.

The facts here, are Paragon was the only guild in the world to kill LK25H with a 5% buff, easily establishing them as the best in ICC. To refute that fact? You're going down a dark road with nothing more than your own system of worth.

Awesome video, but can anyone explain the valkyr mechanics to me? Never seen the Lich in heroic, so I don't quite understand what they do with them? It seems like they take people, fly away... then return... and no one dies.
    What's the point?

10+ Year Old Account

That was absolutely amazing. I'm honestly in awe of Paragon, and I adored that so much of the fight was from a healer perspective (being a healer myself, I'm biased!). Congrats to Paragon and For the Horde!

And thanks to the people in Paragon who made that vid. It was incredible!
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

...that makes no sense whatsoever.

You guys DID see that they hit the enrage timer, right? They never would have got this without the 5% "let's let casuals kill the lich king now!" ICC buff. I'll be excited when someone gets this without using it, or having farmed ICC 25 while using it and THEN turning it off.
    You opened my eyes. FU paragon...freaking scrubs..u have no place in this game how dare you kill LK with mechanics blizz implemented.

On a more serious note: Want to game abit more difficult for you? Stop using a mouse..that would boost the difficulty abit. What about just throw away your Monitor and play by sound..i hear that's what the pro guys are doing nowadays.

Pssstt: I think Ensidia is trying him with no buffs and by no buffs i mean 0% no raid buffs/no bloodlust and doing it with theyre headphones alone..yes yes thats why its taking them forever.
    Yo dawg i see you like trollin'. So we put trolls in your trolling posts so you can troll while you're getting troll'd with.

On a less-related note, why are FTH using a BM hunter? D:

You guys DID see that they hit the enrage timer, right? They never would have got this without the 5% "let's let casuals kill the lich king now!" ICC buff.
    arthas enrages while people are doing the harvest soul phase. You won't see non-enrage kills until the buff hits 20% or so.

15+ Year Old Account

Ensidia? What? I don't pay much attention to the fanboy wars you people get into. Don't try and put that off on me. I wouldn't give a shit if ensidia did this with the buff or anyone else. Clearly the 5% buff made the difference here, I'm not impressed.
    The question is: Why does this matter?

If it's okay for them to farm ICC25H forever with the buff, and then turn it off for LK once the gear makes a big enough impact, isn't that the SAME EXACT THING, just taking a different route, by gaining that 5% through gear instead of a buff?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Biosync
    REALY worth of watching <3 Suomi on paras !
    Näinhän se on!

On topic, didn't actually know that they're finnish, making me proud and wanted in guilds just because they got the world first is reaaally weird. FOTM I suppose.

And grats Paragon!

Ensidia? What? I don't pay much attention to the fanboy wars you people get into. Don't try and put that off on me. I wouldn't give a shit if ensidia did this with the buff or anyone else. Clearly the 5% buff made the difference here, I'm not impressed.
    I am sure they did not kill the boss to impress you. Now stop being so superior to the rest of us and atleast show abit of respect and throw a gratz or smth betwen your trollin words 1stly to a guild that finally didnt put techno music in theyre world 1st kill and secondly for what they achieved.

And Fyi im not a fanboy of anyone. I just happen to have abit of common sence and respect people that achieve certain things (and don't just bash everyone away acting like the kings of the world)
    Yo dawg i see you like trollin'. So we put trolls in your trolling posts so you can troll while you're getting troll'd with.

Epic fight, epic feeling, epic music.

Quote Originally Posted by anirel
    Awesome video, but can anyone explain the valkyr mechanics to me? Never seen the Lich in heroic, so I don't quite understand what they do with them? It seems like they take people, fly away... then return... and no one dies.
    What's the point?
    +1

Anyone?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by anirel
    What's the point?
    The val'kyr don't die (while carrying people) in heroic mode.

You DPS them to a certain percentage, then they fly back above the LK's head, and damage people, until it's time for the next round.

10+ Year Old Account

Proof that WoW is now on easy mode. A nub could kill this boss! World of Casual craft, damn strait. I'm quitting the game because it's so damn easy. [Sarcasm off]

That was an amazing video. Good job. Now, if only an Alliance US guild could down him.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

You aren't impressed? Seriously? 2 guilds have now killed the hardest current boss in the game, only 2, and 1 of them did it with a 5% buff and you aren't impressed? Only 1 guild, in the entire world, all of it, managed to do this, and yet somehow you aren't impressed? You are kidding right? Just trolling? How could you not be impressed? This is the most impressive thing to happen in wow in quite some time. What would it have taken? First day before noon kill naked with only abilities you start the game with? And no talent points spent? Honestly, what would it take now for you to be impressed?

Congratz!

In a few days:

"Ensidia kills LK 25 hc"

Their comment:

"We finally managed to kill Lich King on heroic difficulty,even though it took us so long we don't really think it's that hard as other people claim.Mimiron hardmode was much harder!"

I enjoy the progress of all major guilds, and it's really cool seeing LK HM go down. However if you are correct in your guess that Ensidia will somehow down a 0% buff and claim it as a more legit kill and therefore "more" World First, and "more qualifying" I think I'm going to lose the last of my respect for them :/

gg

Awesome boss. Awesome kill. Awesome video. Heads down before you Paragon!

They never would have got this without the 5% "let's let casuals kill the lich king now!" ICC buff.
    No, that buff is the 30% one.