Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Paragon World First Lich King HC Kill Video

Quote Originally Posted by wooshiewoo
    For the 3% damage buff would be my guess.
    No, If you look at their log, they lack a prot warrior. The hunter was using a Worm to replace the loss of a sunder.

Grats to FTH.
    Awesome movie paragon, worth the download.

FINALLY!!!

10+ Year Old Account

EPIC gratz to FTH on getting the second World kill (although technically it's about the forth :P as Paragon have killed him a few times now )

and DAMN now we know why it took so long for them to unload that movie, the production on that was better than the last few films I've seen LoL j/k was a DAMN good vid though, can't wait till I can get a crack at Arthas, looks like one hell of a fight.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Beyond epic. I almost cried when I heard the screams.

Dunno if already asked but is the music or maybe part of it is the one from the encounter? or it's one added from editing?

The voices during the battle were added for the video. Its just the crappy RP as you enter ICC and start clearing the trash, but it was done to good effect.

Brock2525

So unbelievably awesome. My teeny-tiny guild on a low-ranking US server will probably have to wait for the 20% or better buff before we can down him on Normal 10-man.

Great accomplishments Paragon and For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by m0uz
    gz guys

gg ensidia, you guys are crap now.
    there not crap they just got beat by 2 better guilds.

Now what crap guild u from then if ensidia are so crap????

[font=Verdana]Gratz to Paragon, nice one.

10+ Year Old Account

saweet! I hope i can get to him by the end of the expansion!

GZ guys you make this possible and give to all of us hope one day we will kill this bastard on HC mode ! ty

grats to both guilds and lol to those who assumed a bug or glitch was used on infest, you can easily see that it was all done fair and square. (might've already been mentioned but didnt read the other 220 comments :P )

Quote Originally Posted by TrapTime
    oh, they downed him with icc buff? Boring, not impressed. Try without ICC buff --- this i would watch the video if they actually downed him without ICC buff. Is that so hard for them to turn it off?
    The way things are at the moment, you need the buff to kill the Lich king on heroic 25. The boss enraged just a few seconds he died. Without the buff it would likely have lead to a wipe. I bet you haven't even killed the Lich King at all. Even if you did, you definitely used the buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorri
    The way things are at the moment, you need the buff to kill the Lich king on heroic 25. The boss enraged just a few seconds he died. Without the buff it would likely have lead to a wipe. I bet you haven't even killed the Lich King at all. Even if you did, you definitely used the buff.
    ^what this guy said

There's a reason the buff was introduced, taking a shot at it: Blizz didnt want the final epic boss to be able to be beaten within the first couple months and have therefore implemented a way to plausibly make it so that people can beat it without round upon round of ICC nerfs. Think of it as the Sunwell nerfs except in opposite fashion

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Dejarr
    No, If you look at their log, they lack a prot warrior. The hunter was using a Worm to replace the loss of a sunder.
    they had a fury warrior who could sunder, but by the looks of it it seemed like the rogue who was frapsing was using expose armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorri
    they had practiced kiting him on normal mode before they ever attempted the HM kills but in the end they seemed to have gotten him right on the enrage timer, im sure if they use that same comp once more with the better gear they have atm they can do it with no buff.
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Deleted

Note how they say that a Hunter taunts him before killing it (they now they'd hit the enrage, so hunter+hunterbubble would have save them).

And so great, someone yelling "WE NAMED HIM DRANOSH!" xDXD

Quote Originally Posted by jangkun
    Dunno if already asked but is the music or maybe part of it is the one from the encounter? or it's one added from editing?
    From the start of the fight until right before he is killed, a majority of the music is from the Transformers score by Steve Jablonsky. The intro music and the ending music I don't recognize, but it could be from the Transformers 2 score.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8foT...next=1&index=5

Quote Originally Posted by Klâth
    From the start of the fight until right before he is killed, a majority of the music is from the Transformers score by Steve Jablonsky. The intro music and the ending music I don't recognize, but it could be from the Transformers 2 score.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8foT...next=1&index=5
    All of the music is listed in the video description. Pretty much everything is from movie scores and bands and groups that do almost nothing but make movie/movie trailer music, which is a never-ending source of bombastic, epic music.

15+ Year Old Account

my god that video was awesome. very well done Paragon, and good work for the horde, amazing work all. i think i'll just be happy killing him on normal mode
    Unfortunately, until the people at Blizzard take time to quit explaining why they are right and anyone who disagrees is wrong, they are not going to even hear everyone speaking out desperately trying to warn them the ship is sinking.
    the problems driving players from WoW aren't content or the age of the game, the problem is how the game experience and design philosophy are being undermined by Blizzard's hubris and greed.