Thread: which trinkets

which trinkets

hey guys just wondering if i should keep using the needle encrusted scorpion from FoS or use the War token from emblems. my other trinket is the one from lady death 10man whisper fanged skull or somethin.

i am currently dw frost dps

Re: which trinkets

Quote Originally Posted by Coldbringer
    hey guys just wondering if i should keep using the needle encrusted scorpion from FoS or use the War token from emblems. my other trinket is the one from lady death 10man whisper fanged skull or somethin.

i am currently dw frost dps
    War token.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimlor
    Deleted half the thread and gave someone a well deserved ban.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this forum is NOT grammar school, this forum IS a gaming community. We ask everyone to post in their best-as-possible English.

We do NOT want to see people getting bashed for poor English writing skills. I read the OP's post and I understood him perfectly fine if I put some effort into it. If you are unwilling to put effort into reading a post, please don't put effort in writing your unwanted opinion about it's grammar/spelling/choice of words.

aight so war token and trink from lady death

thanks

With the updated values for haste in Kahories simulator, HWT is even better than WFS for DW frost and as Mr Robot have put it ahead for quite some time it might actually be the case.

With the updated values for haste in Kahories simulator, HWT is even better than WFS for DW frost
    Adding that its better for all 3 specs now. Simming higher than DV/DC also.

Hmm so in the same regard my DBW + War Token will grant me more dps than my DBW + WFS as dual wield frost?

15+ Year Old Account

that is the consensus but I find that to be somewhat dubious you may want to test it yourself, I do not yet have access to any of those trinkets from ICC to be able to test myself.
    For the Worgen! Furries of WoW unite!

Quote Originally Posted by Tayfow View Post
    What's the point of playing an easy game? When did this huge subset of people come to video games, wanting not a challenge, but some kind of interactive facebook type thing with spells?

buy the HWT, try it out and if you don't like it sell it back.

Quote Originally Posted by Slagge
    With the updated values for haste in Kahories simulator, HWT is even better than WFS for DW frost and as Mr Robot have put it ahead for quite some time it might actually be the case.
    You sure? I just checked and Kahorie's is putting WFS ahead of HWT.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeppelin535
    You sure? I just checked and Kahorie's is putting WFS ahead of HWT.
    Have you donwloaded the last version with the new values to haste?

Here is how it goes for me with 1/52/18 (2/5 BI, 4/5 KM & 2/2 CotG) no disease glyph and fully buffed with 10% buff from ICC.

DC + HWT - 12476dps
    DC + WFS HC - 12475dps
    HWT + WFS HC - 12478dps

As you see the difference is minimal even with the 264 version of WFS so the normal one cannot be anywhere near HWT, at least for me.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account

why is haste so important for frost, but not for EG unholy?

and yes, WFS and HWT are ur best bets

Quote Originally Posted by Pieterman
    why is haste so important for frost, but not for EG unholy?

and yes, WFS and HWT are ur best bets
    Because its DW ofc.

“Video Games don’t affect Kids. If Pacman had affected us as Kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms munching Magic Pills & listening to Repetitive Electronic Music”

needle is crappy for DK's, the war token is very good for dw frost and also 3rd BiS for unholy too. buy the token if you can.

if you have deathbringer's will you'll want to use that with the token.

Quote Originally Posted by Caean
    buy the HWT, try it out and if you don't like it sell it back.
    Actually I did that in last nights raid, bought the token for the raid and tested it out for an hour and a half and it seemed my dps dropped. I had the DBW and Mark of Supremacy on and I did 8.1k on festergut. I swapped out the Mark for the War Totem and got 7.3.-7.4k only during two of the attempts on festergut. My hit rating was at 11% with the Mark, and 8.05% without it. Really confused on to why it was a dps loss really...

In that small a sample size you really can't make an educated decision.

Different attempts can cause you to sometimes have more time on target and a smoother rotation, etc.

And sometimes we just don't nail everything as well one time as we do another.

Perhaps the better question is: If you don't buy the HWT what else would you spend your EoF on?

Quote Originally Posted by Slagge
    Have you donwloaded the last version with the new values to haste?

Here is how it goes for me with 1/52/18 (2/5 BI, 4/5 KM & 2/2 CotG) no disease glyph and fully buffed with 10% buff from ICC.

DC + HWT - 12476dps
    DC + WFS HC - 12475dps
    HWT + WFS HC - 12478dps

As you see the difference is minimal even with the 264 version of WFS so the normal one cannot be anywhere near HWT, at least for me.
    Yes, i have the latest version of Kahorie's and it is putting Deaths Verdict & WFS about 110 DPS above Deaths Verdict & HWT, with full raid buffs. Am I doing something wrong?

Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...igg&cn=Alerath

So I was fortunate enough yesterday to win DBW in my guild run. So question now is do I go with:

DBW+WFS, HWT or DV? (I currently dont have DV yet and if it would be the better of the 3 then I would go farm it)

Speaking from frost spec

CAPS LOCK means I'm angry!

Quote Originally Posted by Caean
    In that small a sample size you really can't make an educated decision.

Different attempts can cause you to sometimes have more time on target and a smoother rotation, etc.

And sometimes we just don't nail everything as well one time as we do another.

Perhaps the better question is: If you don't buy the HWT what else would you spend your EoF on?
    My DK is not that old so I still need my Santified Helm for my 4piece bonus and then the cloak and belt.

@guy who posts his own numbers, you do realize EP values change for each person right?

sim it yourself, unless its a clear cut winner, nobody here can help you unless they're severly bored(and nice) and do something you should be doing yourself

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Area+52&cn=Memm