Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Mount Hyjal: In Defense of Nordrassil

I came. as put off as i was about wild mushroom...... this is fucking *epic* and this makes me happy that it's still my main. Meet cenarious?? Yes plz. And if stormrage is not neutral, oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Endre
    Oh and it seems Malfurion Stormrage will be Friendly only to the Alliance since Hamuul Runetotem will be there aswell to aid the Horde players. While Ysera is Neutral/Friendly to all.
    You do know that he is neutral? and not against horde? just as runetotem aswell. they both hate war and want peace.

So to your answer their enemy on horde side would be persons like garrosh hellscream yes. Bot not wise persons.
    Example good friend with thrall.

Quote Originally Posted by Denmon
    http://www.majhost.com/gallery/denmo...80x1050_us.jpg

Retrofitted one of them to 1680x1050, enjoy!
    You rock, dude, thanks for this
    "No better burden can a man carry on the road than a store of common sense." - Hávamál, st. 10

15+ Year Old Account

That is one kick-ass wallpaper

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Zulluhead
    im right behind u on this one, why cant bosses come back ? especially bosses like Ragnaros/KilJaden/Old Gods who we fought in their WEAKENED state where we arent even sure if it was them or their buffed illusion ?
    Pretty much. I don't think there's anything wrong with the logic of it, now that I think about it, people are just tired of seeing recycled bosses.

However, absolutely nobody has the right to complain using that basis about Aviana, Malorne, Cenarius, and such, because we've never seen their true forms in game.

Short story: People complain.
    Long story: People complain about everything.

If there is a god, the reviving of Cenarius will go wrong and he'll be corrupted in some way, just find the idea of fighting him to be fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Mount Hyjal: In Defense of Nordrassil
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)

Amid the chaos, the Druids of the Talon will need players' assistance to resurrect the goddess of winged creatures. Players begin the process by helping to slay a group of black dragons and closing a second Firelands portal from within. Just when you think things might be heating up, you'll need to fight through a burning night elf town to shut down the third and final portal with the assistance of the turtle god Tortollus.
    Aviana?? I already wondered this in the other thread but I am sure you guys are more Lore knowing than me, but it sounds like Aviana ;o

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)

More information on this all-new level-85 raid dungeon is coming soon.
    Probably has already been said but I couldn't resist: BY FIRE BE PURGED!

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac
    Pretty much. I don't think there's anything wrong with the logic of it, now that I think about it, people are just tired of seeing recycled bosses.

However, absolutely nobody has the right to complain using that basis about Aviana, Malorne, Cenarius, and such, because we've never seen their true forms in game.

Short story: People complain.
    Long story: People complain about everything.
    pretty much, but still if u weakend smth doesnt meen u killed it ? and its WOW For crying out louds its A FANTASY game so yeah resurrection spell does exist even if its hard to pull off.

I AM SO HAPPY!!! It's been about 7 months since we have seen decent information about this expansion. Northrend was cool and all, but these story lines, such as Hyjal and the War of the Ancients and basicly everything in the old world simply blows away stuff like the Lich King (Don't get me wrong that story line was killer!) The lore for Cataclysm is gonna be so awesome and I am confident this will be the best expansion yet.
    Gnome Pride!

With a longstanding rivalry among the night elf leadership threatening to undermine the campaign against Deathwing, players will quickly discover the task of defending Nordrassil is more daunting than they had anticipated. In order to succeed, they must seek out the help of extremely powerful allies: the Ancients.
    What rivalry? Staghelm is gone so that leaves Malfurion and Tyrande, but that certainly isn't rivalry.

So: Malfurion indeed turn neutral, and we will get this new Rival of him as the Nightelf leader...

15+ Year Old Account

Seriously, that quest line sounds fucking epic.. do I see fasing, do I see epic heroes, do I see the coming of a fucking epic questline, Wrathgate or better? :O DO. WANT. NOW.
    What do you think you know and how do you think you know it?

Are you conscious in the sense of being aware of your own awareness?

10+ Year Old Account

"takes his hunter and moves him too Moonglade for now"

10+ Year Old Account

Demigods..MALORNE?! awesome pictures!! oh my god!! *faint* (really going to sleep instead ^^)

15+ Year Old Account

this is gonna be just great can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Fandorfin
    Cenarius?
    Yes, but he will then go crazy, and you'll have to kill him for phat lootz.

Quote Originally Posted by stormgust
    What rivalry? Staghelm is gone so that leaves Malfurion and Tyrande, but that certainly isn't rivalry.

So: Malfurion indeed turn neutral, and we will get this new Rival of him as the Nightelf leader...
    What if Staghelm escape and is leading the civil war against Malfurion and Tyrande? About 30% of the Night Elves join Staghelm in order to over throw the couple.

The Nightmare have not ended yet.

"and the conflagration would endanger all life on Azeroth."
    Ragnaros wants to continue Professor Putricide's work =P

Yey for Teleport Moonglade, particularly as there won't be a new city with AH. Now all the Druids can get there quick and shroom out.

-Thedrun

Are people getting upset about them reviving DEMIGODS?

C'mon.. have you ever heard of any type of GOD that really remained dead?
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Auroro
    What if Staghelm escape and is leading the civil war against Malfurion and Tyrande? About 30% of the Night Elves join Staghelm in order to over throw the couple.

The Nightmare have not ended yet.

oh oh oh can i join him ? im sure he wouldnt mind a powerful tauren Druid help.................oh wait that bastard is a racist just like Wrynn

and no i hate him but i want to tear alliance apart