Online banking and you

Not sure if this is the right forum section on mmo but here goes.
    If i could just take a moment of your time it would be greatly appreaciated.
    I am a Uni stident studying design computing and have to redesign the online banking system around a certian demographic you,
    my focus aim of the redesign is interent savy people between 18-30 years of age. If you answer the following questions it would be REALLy helpful ty.
    1- Are you employed/student/other?
    2- What makes you check your online bank account?
    3- How often do you check it?
    4- What makes you check your online account?
    5- Do you feel a connection with the online account as you do with your money in your wallet/perse, or is it just a number?
    6- Are there any concerns with the online banking system?
    7- What are your likes about online banking systems?
    8- What are your dislikes about online banking systems?
    Why join the navy when you can be a pirate

Deleted

Re: Online banking and you

It is strange that you post it on a forum wich has nothing to do with MMORPGs.
    But I'll answer it in a PM.

I'm relatively certain that this belongs in the Off-topic section. In regards to the banking system, I dislike that it's controlled entirely by an oligarchy who have successfully managed to both build up and subsequently destroy the American economy. I dislike that banks can seemingly arbitrarily create rules and policies that leave homeowners out in the cold. I dislike that they seem to control Congress to such an extent that the greatest legal power in the land is terrified unto death of actually reinstituting regulations designed to keep the banks from going completely out of control.

Oh, the online banking system. Well, then, I'll step off my soapbox.
    Dranei Ultra-Nationalist and Mac'Aree Patriot

Bump, If you veiw can you pls do it, it takes two minutes max

1- Are you employed/student/other? Student
    2- What makes you check your online bank account? I want to know my balance and make sure that there aren't any unknown transactions on there.
    3- How often do you check it? Right now, since I'm out of the states I do not check it as often but you can disregard that because I check it at least 3 times per week when I am in the US.
    4- What makes you check your online account? Same question as #2?
    5- Do you feel a connection with the online account as you do with your money in your wallet/perse, or is it just a number? Yes, of course. I don't often use cash when I am in the states, I always use my debit card, but the money that is in my bank account is worth just as much as cash to me.
    6- Are there any concerns with the online banking system? None that I can think of at the moment.
    7- What are your likes about online banking systems? Easy access, no lines, no waiting, no driving to your nearest branch location.
    8- What are your dislikes about online banking systems? There are still a few features that I would like to see, such as opening a new account, but I can see why that wouldn't be a part of it. Overall, I am quite satisfied with it.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

1. Are you employed/student/other?
    - Employed.

2. What makes you check your online bank account?
    - Bills, knowing my funds available, setting up online bill payments, etc.

3. How often do you check it?
    - I check mine every time I'm about to go out and on payday.

4. What makes you check your online account?
    - To lazy to go to an ATM/Bank ;D

5. Do you feel a connection with the online account as you do with your money in your wallet/purse, or is it just
    a number?
    - Um, money is money? Nothing really special about having an online checking/savings account it's just convenient.

6. Are there any concerns with the online banking system?
    - Well theirs identity theft but that's a computer/online issue period.

7. What are your likes about online banking systems?
    - Mainly just the convenience and ease of use.

8. What are your dislikes about online banking systems?
    - If I have questions I have to call a rep or actually go to the bank :P
    43 1

Bummp, please i just need a few more