Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted

Re: LFM Spanish Realm Firsts!

Quote Originally Posted by ranc
    yup
    And that answer is to which part of my question? "Yup" I am incorrect or "Yup" that was prior to changes?

Would it not be easier to just level new characters to 80? Leveling + gearing would take way less than 60 days...

Deleted

Ahaha.... Cals is your mate, I'm not surprised he would do something like that, we go back a bit. Tell him Abbot says hi =]

Quote Originally Posted by Miatela
    And that answer is to which part of my question? "Yup" I am incorrect or "Yup" that was prior to changes?
    before the changes

Quote Originally Posted by mc27
    Would it not be easier to just level new characters to 80? Leveling + gearing would take way less than 60 days...
    All of the quest text in Spanish? haha

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by ranc
    before the changes
    Thanks for the clarification, helps me keep track of trivial things somewhat better.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychi
    All of the quest text in Spanish? haha
    huh?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Photek
    huh?
    Hint: read the title.

Although, I must say I'm unsure if this would happen.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Evect
    lol faggot.
    What is this trying to achieve? A report? Because thats what is going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Evect
    lol faggot.

Quote Originally Posted by Abb
    What is this trying to achieve? A report? Because thats what is going to happen.

Deleted

I guess I was wrong to assume that answering a question would be helpful.

Hint: read the title.

Although, I must say I'm unsure if this would happen.
    Hint: if you're unsure, don't post.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Ais
    Hint: if you're unsure, don't post.
    Unsure about if the language change would happen, not unsure about the answer to the question I was giving.

Unsure about if the language change would happen, not unsure about the answer to the question I was giving.
    You answered the question 'huh', you have no idea what the poster actually ment.
    And no, the language wont change if you play in spanish realms with your english client, you can even try it if you live in europe.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Ais
    You answered the question 'huh', you have no idea what the poster actually ment.
    And no, the language wont change if you play in spanish realms with your english client, you can even try it if you live in europe.
    The post I was answering was saying "huh" to a quote saying "lol with all the quest text in spanish", itself a reponse to saying "levelling again in 2 months rather than transferring" (Paraphrases used).
    I have every reason to believe I knew exactly what the post meant.

About the part I was unsure on, you just answered my question. I have not tried to play a spanish realm, simply because I don't speak spanish =].

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

I play on spanish realms and my client is on english, so yes, you can play all the way with english
    What you wont get on english is In-game Support or anything behaving GMs, they are spanish

By the way, nice idea about the realm firsts, im discussing it with friends here
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    The reason the smart people are miserable because their head hurts so much from facepalming at all the stupid people, its so simple.

You can change the language in the interface, i have both English and Spanish, but i have never liked any game in Spanish, it just sounds wrong for me >.<, i don't like the way they translate some things.

Me and a few friends are up for this all done the fights before except yogg 0 we've done yogg 1+ ofc,algalon 25+Anub Hm 25 but yeh we are definitely 100% up for it here is my email rigby_06@hotmail.co.uk there is a Frost DK,Ret Pala+Holy Priest all icecrown HC geard and will come over on thos characters drop me a email about the information and we will faction change asap

/Kayo

Firstly, thanks for taking over the topic with all of your scrub comments like "lolz it will be in spaneeeesh" - No it won't we have English Clients.

Secondly, thanks for the free bumps.

We need a couple more people and we're all set, got 23 people coming so far, will transfer once all 25 know they are coming.