Frost Infusion- tank or dps

Downed sindy a couple weeks ago then had an off week. Now i'm going ater the frost infusion quest for shadowmourne(last one before shard collecting).

Should i just runeforge shadow's edge and tank sindy to get the quest done(62kHP raid buffed in my tnak gear) or shuold I just eat some frost breaths with anti-magic shell while Im DPSing? I am also usually #1 dmg on the fight when im not tanking.

Just want someone elses thoughts that have done it before, what do you suggest?

Re: Frost Infusion- tank or dps

Depends entirely on your Raid composition. Assuming you did not tank it the first time, I would recommend eating a breath with AMS and a Priest Bubble.

i have to eat 4 of them........our disc priest stopped raiding . i tank alot of stuff in icc25 anyways, I act as a back up when necessary so me tanking doesn't change up the comp much it just means my dps won't be there and unholy is amazing for that fight.

i figured me tanking would mean that our strat wouldnt change(just a new tank) but if I were to dps and still try to take breaths would I need to change the way we do the fight at all?

10+ Year Old Account

If you have a good tanking kit - which I assume you do, from the 62k HP -, I'd say tanking it would make it easier than trying to eat breaths as DPS.

Well the debuff on you lasts 6min, now i dont know if it refreshes once you take another 4 breaths
    but i dont recommend maintanking it

ya i usually take the last of my 4 breaths in the last phase of the fight so the buff doesnt falll off, havent killed her again yet due to most of my core raid quitting wow.