Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by arioc View Post
    For normal ICC this doesnt really matter but tbh a warlock is the ideal tank. With the right spec and pet the warlock can gain up to 40% Magic damage reduce + a 20-25% total damaga reduce (depending on if he is glyphed for it or not). The warlock also gains mobility with his portal that can be put in any area of the room.

This however is only the case if he actually has the specific spec for tanking them.
    As this guide is aimed towards pugs and not typical raids, you don't always have a capable Lock tank in the Pug. Thus easier to just get a tank to do it.
    Last edited by JackalopeSpam; 2010-08-23 at 09:51 PM.

LOL Very well done sir. +1 internets to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by danielu100 View Post
    gharld fu cked name,all my friends are playing on this patch and its going fine,u fu cking ugly kid go comment ur mother face not here, morron shit.
    50% nerdrage, 50% wut? o.O

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickwickman View Post
    Blood DK, in frost presence spamming Icy Touch with his Death runes and Death Coil with his Runic Power. Icy Touch does a huge amount of threat on hit, so it is awesome to keep the orbs on you, and you can easily tank the boss with it.

Also, next to being blood and therefore having lots of cooldowns, you can use Anti-magic-shield. That thing is so cool for when Keleseth gets the Orb
    Im guessing you dont know warlocks that well because what your saying is just silly.

AMS has a 45 sec CD and keleseth can easily 3 shot a decent blood tank.

---------- Post added 2010-08-26 at 06:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by JackalopeSpam View Post
    As this guide is aimed towards pugs and not typical raids, you don't always have a capable Lock tank in the Pug. Thus easier to just get a tank to do it.
    As I already said, for normal this doesnt really matter since the fight is easy, atleast in my oppinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillistrar View Post
    Also, I love your short-temper. Did you know that people like you are the most fun to mess with? Not that I'm doing it. Yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazoric View Post
    Interception...
    Is that a like a charge within a charge? :P

thanks m8. made some things clear and i can say that i have some exp

Haha nice guide :P Good info whilst keeping it fun

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Really good thread for some new players to raiding, considering every cat and his dog can fully clear ICC with ignoring some mechanics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would like to see 4.0 update for example disc priest shield spam pre-infest isn't viable, but other classes have more efficient heals. Pre-casting aoe heals so they land just after his cast may be a more appropriate tip now. there's still GUILD runs that don't full clear even with extended lockouts and ringers(friends from higher progressed guilds in 277s that can do the fight without addons) Yes I got recruit-a-friend onto a server that pugs fail at 10 Onyxia and half the guilds won't set foot in Ruby Sanctum on normal. Can't afford to transfer off, unfortunately. Add to the "Don't release" noob mistake to never until everyone is dead, was in a 25 got a kill w/ a holy paladin and hunter up with 10s to enrage (with 30%) both people with survivability cooldowns up when the few dots left pushed him over. After 2-3 people released and missed loot and the achieve. And you forgot to mention that the valkyr respawn timer on Lich King starts when last one dies, so just like controlling the bite timings on Blood Queen, you can make sure that Defile and Valkyr never happen close to each other. Too bad on my server people expect their being overgeared for the instance and having a buff eliminate the need to follow even core mechanics like not pulling boss aggro off the tank. Never seen anyone get past Heigan with a pug, even with ICC H 25 gear and that lovely Bloodbathed Vanquisher. There aren't any Thor'idal because people can't beat Sunwell with a full ICC geared 80 raid. I will however link the people who actually try to do it right here.

edit: I know I'm wordy, thanks.
    Last edited by kemanorel; 2010-10-23 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Pre-empting reply

Deleted
    Thnx for this great guide. Good luck all in ICC!
    Last edited by mmoc4333edcf96; 2010-11-08 at 01:19 PM.