A power aura freebie code Demonic Teleport

use the example by raver lsd

[img width=200]http://i43.tinypic.com/1el3kn.jpg[/img]
    Up, within range, not on cooldown.

[img width=200]http://i42.tinypic.com/2ry39s0.jpg[/img]
    Out of range from it.

[img width=200]http://i39.tinypic.com/bdqubn.jpg[/img]
    On cooldown.

Are numerous setup but this is the one I settled for.

But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account

Re: A power aura freebie for you warlocks

I'm not at my computer but if i remember right you don't need a third one for the timer. I took your trigger and added the timer on the second one and it worked. I'll get wow running and check that though...
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    Warlocks are hard.

15+ Year Old Account

Its doable with two triggers but it wont give as many features. Prove me wrong and I will happily delete one of my triggers, 2 is better than 3
    You can get it done with 2 triggers but the the icon will still show which I dont like cos especially in arena I want only numbers shown, not ontop the icon.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account

Got it! This is the first one:

with this the second one:

Just check timers on the first trigger and it will do the same thing:
    - if you have a portal, it's in range and not on cooldown it will show the icon
    - if it's on cooldown it shows how many seconds are left(no icon)
    - if you don't have a portal up it shows nothing
    Portal up and in range:

Portal on cd:

Portal up and out of range:
    Warlocks are hard.

15+ Year Old Account

Ah cool, another way of doing it. Post the raw code as well, my experience is that as long there are more than 3 settings to be done they will "I dont get it to work!" blabla.

10+ Year Old Account

First:

Version:st3.0.0E; gcd:bofalse; TimerInactiveDueToMulti:botrue; Active:bofalse; isSecondary:bofalse; g:nu1; thresholdinvert:bofalse; tooltipCheck:st; stacksLower:nu0; target:bofalse; InactiveDueToState:bofalse; beginSpin:bofalse; buffname:stDemonic Circle: Teleport; r:nu1; begin:nu0; x:nu-150; customname:st; groupany:botrue; isAlive:botrue; timerduration:nu0; spec1:botrue; bufftype:nu7; party:bofalse; focus:bofalse; raid:bofalse; texture:nu1; slot:nu66; alpha:nu0.10000000149012; aurastext:st; randomcolor:bofalse; owntex:botrue; isResting:nu0; duration:nu0; mine:bofalse; multiids:st; inVehicle:nu0; HideRequest:bofalse; sound:nu0; stacksOperator:st>=; realaura:nu1; threshold:nu50; off:bofalse; stacks:nu0; textaura:bofalse; b:nu1; wowtex:bofalse; groupOrSelf:bofalse; customsound:st; combat:nu0; anim1:nu1; optunitn:bofalse; inParty:nu0; ignoremaj:botrue; icon:stInterface\Icons\Spell_Shadow_DemonicCircleTeleport; aurastextfont:nu1; size:nu0.11999998986721; torsion:nu1; y:nu-470; customtex:bofalse; unitn:st; symetrie:nu0; speed:nu1; Debug:bofalse; anim2:nu0; Showing:bofalse; UseOldAnimations:bofalse; exact:bofalse; spec2:botrue; id:nu5; texmode:nu2; inverse:bofalse; ismounted:nu0; targetfriend:bofalse; inRaid:nu0; stance:nu10; finish:nu1; timer.InvertAuraBelow:nu0; timer.dual:bofalse; timer.HideLeadingZeros:bofalse; timer.h:nu1; timer.ShowOnAuraHide:botrue; timer.UpdatePing:bofalse; timer.Texture:stDefault; timer.enabled:botrue; timer.Showing:bofalse; timer.lastShownLarge:nu1; timer.DurationInfo:nu6629.33; timer.y:nu-300; timer.x:nu-96; timer.CustomDuration:nu0; timer.Transparent:botrue; timer.a:nu1; timer.HideRequest:botrue; timer.id:nu5; timer.cents:bofalse

Second:

Version:st3.0.0E; gcd:bofalse; b:nu1; anim1:nu1; g:nu1; optunitn:bofalse; ignoremaj:botrue; stacksLower:nu0; target:bofalse; icon:stInterface\Icons\Spell_Shadow_DemonicCircleSummon; size:nu0.11999998986721; torsion:nu1; r:nu1; y:nu-470; x:nu-150; customname:st; groupany:botrue; isAlive:botrue; timerduration:nu0; unitn:st; bufftype:nu1; stacks:nu0; focus:bofalse; raid:bofalse; texture:nu1; alpha:nu0.75000005960464; aurastext:st; symetrie:nu0; owntex:botrue; isResting:nu0; duration:nu0; mine:bofalse; multiids:st; inVehicle:nu0; speed:nu1; anim2:nu0; stacksOperator:st>=; realaura:nu1; spec2:botrue; threshold:nu50; exact:bofalse; buffname:stDemonic Circle: Summon; textaura:bofalse; InactiveDueToState:bofalse; wowtex:bofalse; groupOrSelf:bofalse; customsound:st; combat:nu0; id:nu6; inParty:nu0; HideRequest:bofalse; Active:bofalse; aurastextfont:nu1; inRaid:nu0; tooltipCheck:st; customtex:bofalse; stance:nu10; isSecondary:bofalse; thresholdinvert:bofalse; spec1:botrue; Debug:bofalse; beginSpin:bofalse; Showing:bofalse; UseOldAnimations:bofalse; begin:nu0; off:bofalse; party:bofalse; texmode:nu2; inverse:bofalse; ismounted:nu0; targetfriend:bofalse; randomcolor:bofalse; sound:nu0; finish:nu1

Something tells me you'll have to manually connect them to each other(don't know that for sure) That's where people will start to
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis
    "I dont get it to work!"
    Warlocks are hard.

15+ Year Old Account

Yup, counting 1,2,3... etc is really hard for some 8)

10+ Year Old Account

But, but, but... counting is hard! :'(
    You might consider changing the name of the thread to "Power Auras - Demonic Circle:Teleport" or something otherwise it will turn into another "can i have that spell too?pliiiizzzz!!!!" 8)
    Warlocks are hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravemstr
    But, but, but... counting is hard! :'(
    You might consider changing the name of the thread to "Power Auras - Demonic Circle:Teleport" or something otherwise it will turn into another "can i have that spell too?pliiiizzzz!!!!" 8)
    On a completely unrelated note, PLZ PASTE YOUR CODE FOR EVERYTHING ELSE.

<3 Powa. After setting it up on my desktop, and then loading up WoW on my laptop later (without powa config'd) I was like holy fuck this is unplayable.