Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: <Team Evolution> LK 25H, World 4th / S.Korea 1st!

Yea Y2J bro Im sorry the US dissapointed you rofl...were to worried about the NBA plays off or the NFL draft you know..things other then WOW rofl

Quote Originally Posted by FuryArrows
    Yea Y2J bro Im sorry the US dissapointed you rofl...were to worried about the NBA plays off or the NFL draft you know..things other then WOW rofl
    Then what are you wasting your time for on silly WoW online game forums like these, go outside and play your little sports!
    Btw, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwGFalTRHDA

Little sports?...yea just some of the biggest sports in the world right?...someone has to clear the air up with no lifes who sit on a computer all day so cry all you want at my post but its the truth

Deleted

Little sports?...yea just some of the biggest sports in the world right?...someone has to clear the air up with no lifes who sit on a computer all day so cry all you want at my post but its the truth
    Look at you, trying to justify your country :')

OT: Grats to them Koreans!

Fact:Most of the world exists outside the US of A.Nobody else in the world cares about your precious NFL and NBA.Go play with yourselves.

And since you don't really care about a videogame,what the fuck are you doing in a forum dedicated to that particular game?Did someone tackle you too hard and you can't process complex thoughts anymore?

Deleted

Yea sorry about the US not caring about a world first video game kill rofl?...gaming isnt really even considered a sport here like basketball or football ..so we do not really look at gaming like europe and korea and such places...
    Yeah... nice try.

Gaming is not bigger in Europe than in the US, I'm afraid.

Korea might have E-Sports-TV channels and so on. Europe does not. As popular Sports, we have Soccer (I think the English call it football, but i'm using american here), you might have heard of it, as well as Basketball, Hockey ofc, Racing stuff and (you might not have heard of it) Handball. No, not the throwaballagainstawall Handball, I think what I mean, you call european Handball.

So I am very sorry, but

[img width=299]http://i38.tinypic.com/23shis2.jpg[/img]

Re: Team Evolution, LK 25 Hard, Korea First!

Quote Originally Posted by Doddilus
    whats the point of a guild then?
    community purposes, one less private chat channel to keep track of FTW
    But I'm interested in seeing how this works out with the new guild system come Cata
    Quote Originally Posted by Nawramsti
    Mages are fine wtf are you talking about.
    Frost for PvP Arcane for LOLPVP and Fire for...... for.....for.......one sec will get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by awake2830
    US is getting killed.
    100 people of out the 10 million+, i wouldnt really say 'getting killed' but yes, we're behind

OT: gratz!

No one except Americans play baseball and American football, so yes they're little.

Grats

Deleted

Little sports?...yea just some of the biggest sports in the world right?... (am. football+basketball)
    someone has to clear the air up with no lifes who sit on a computer all day so cry all you want at my post but its the truth
    to back up the invalidity of the post...

Most Frequently Cited Ranked Lists

1) Football: 3.3-3.5 billion fans (Europe, Africa, Asia, Americas, etc.)
    2) Cricket: 2-3 billion fans (India, UK, Pakistan, Asia, Australia, etc.)
    3) Field hockey: 2-2.2 billion fans (Asia, Europe, Africa, Australia)
    4) Tennis: Around 1 billion fans (Europe, Americas, Asia)
    5) Volleyball: Around 900 million fans (Asia, Europe, Americas, Australia)
    6) Table tennis: Around 900 million fans (Asia, Europe, Africa, Americas)
    7) Baseball: Around 500 million fans (US, Japan, Cuba, Dominican Republic)
    8) Golf: Around 400 million fans (US, Canada, Europe)
    9) Gridiron (American football): 390-410 million fans (US mainly)
    10) Basketball: Not more than 400 million fans (US, Canada mainly)
    Source

Look where American Football is.

One can't blame you for overestimating, American Media are very US-centered, and America is very media-centered. I am not meaning offense to anybody.
    I have read an interesting article about polls in US high schools. cant find it atm, but the numbers were funny. like almost 10% of High School sophomores answered the Question "The world has 6 billion inhabitants, how many do you estimate the US has" with "1 billion".

But I'll give you that watching NBA Basketball is way more fun than other leagues.

Quote Originally Posted by Ais
    No one except Americans play baseball and American football, so yes they're little.
    I think baseball is popular in Cuba and Asia, too. That's also why Team USA doesn't win.

Quote Originally Posted by Tearor
    to back up the invalidity of the post...
    Source

Look where American Football is.

One can't blame you for overestimating, American Media are very US-centered, and America is very media-centered. I am not meaning offense to anybody.
    I have read an interesting article about polls in US high schools. cant find it atm, but the numbers were funny. like almost 10% of High School sophomores answered the Question "The world has 6 billion inhabitants, how many do you estimate the US has" with "1 billion".

But I'll give you that watching NBA Basketball is way more fun than other leagues.
    I think baseball is popular in Cuba and Asia, too. That's also why Team USA doesn't win.
    Nice post.

Grats to Team Evolution too, hadn't heard of you guys before. ;D

Yea sorry about the US not caring about a world first video game kill rofl?...gaming isnt really even considered a sport here like basketball or football ..so we do not really look at gaming like europe and korea and such places...
    Really? Becuase im pretty sure we pioneered Pro Gaming. CAL, MLG need i name off more?

i smell a troll, and u all are bait

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by beingpeace
    To give more clear view :

Although the team leader luckydice has a guild after the name 'Team Evolution', Team Evolution is actually a project team associated by some people from various guilds. 'In extremis' is one of those guilds, and seems nominated as 4th kill in wowprogress.com.

Some Koreans prefer so called PuGing rather than guild-based raiding, but they run their raids under the very strict rules to preserve the quality. That's why it looks a bit unclear.
    Thank you, that shed some light on this:

I was beginning to wonder just how good pugs are on Korean servers. ;D

OT: Huge grats!
    Amateur Photographer studying Mathematics!
    Linkedin - Portfolio

Your fucking dumb if you say gaming is bigger in the USA right now then europe...but there is no point arguing on here most of you are european and just want to hate on america so nothing I can do there

BTW anyone who watches MLG in america knows WOW is barley in it and its almost died out..its mainly xbox 360 games that dominate right now

Thanks for playing an American game.

Grats

Quote Originally Posted by Ektoplasme
    It's actually In Extremis and not Team Evolution that got the Korea First. Nice try though.

www.wowprogress.com
    Both guilds are credited with the KR-first: http://www.guildox.com/go/g.asp?w=KR&a=4584