R rated movie Question

So kick ass comues out today and only 3 of us me and a 18 and 19 year old friend have ids while the rest who are 17 dont have ids. 2 of the 17s who dont have ids look old, one has a beard and one has a deep voice but the 3rd looks like hes still is 16. What do we do

Deleted

Re: R rated movie Question

You go watch the movie without the underage kids. Simple.

15+ Year Old Account

Get IDs. Your passport counts, if you have one of those; otherwise, if you're in the US, you can get an ID card similar to a driver's license (without the driving privileges, of course) from any DMV (although that costs money and time).

Beyond that, you can have an adult (e.g., parent) buy the tickets for you. They have to be over 25 or some such, so it doesn't work to just have the older friends buy them, though.

Buy your tickets go inside the theater. Have one of you come out with multiple stubs and get the friends who couldn't get tickets. Go back in. Success

15+ Year Old Account

I could have swore R rated movies only required you have someone over 17 with you.. although I'm 20 so haven't worried about that in a while :P

My suggestion is.. try and go for it and see if you even get asked about Id's. If your group of friends look older they might not even worry about it. Especially since Kick-Ass is a new release so they have a lot of people to sell tickets to.. I doubt they're going to waste time.

Rated R movies are 17. Also didn't realize Kick Ass was R. But back on topic movie theaters in my area are not very strict about IDs unless the movie is extremely R. Anyways those that are 17 should have some kind of ID, School, drivers, Green card, pass port. Anything can work

Quote Originally Posted by Melarix
    Rated R movies are 17. Also didn't realize Kick Ass was R. But back on topic movie theaters in my area are not very strict about IDs unless the movie is extremely R. Anyways those that are 17 should have some kind of ID, School, drivers, Green card, pass port. Anything can work
    trust me it must have a BIG R this movie!Especialy the scenes with Hit-Girl(The girl with the purple hair).Trust me.BIG R
    Mal'Ganis is DEAD!Deal with it!