Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Naruto fans only!

Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    Lame. WTB More Rock lee. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6Pc8FgV5Fw

The most epic part of the first series is when he fights gaara and takes off his weights :P
    That was funny

DBZ>Naruto anyway
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

today's the BIG day. pain vs naruto! i was more looking forward to this than mayweather vs pacquio 8)

amazing episode

i can't believe it lived up to the hype so far. just amazing buildup, moves/tactics, style, and could be the best episode i've seen yet! i liked how naruto asks about kakashi right before fighting getting him more pissed! that first move he did to save tsunade was great too. and the big toads have the best lines in the whole anime(really like the toad that always puts himself down while he's fighting ;D).

I honestly have to say the direction the author is going with in Naruto is getting really good.

I shoulda figured his mom would appear when he released the Kyuubi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account

--------------SPOILER ALERT EPISODE 162---------------

I was really surprised that they decided to actually blow up Konoha.

But really looking forward to the fight now. Love where the story is going!

DON'T READ THE BELOW UNLESS YOU READ THE MANGA... (which i dont -.-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil
    I honestly have to say the direction the author is going with in Naruto is getting really good.

I shoulda figured his mom would appear when he released the Kyuubi.
    FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! Add a spoiler alert...
    Summergale 85 Paladin - Holy/Prot dual specced.
    The Insane Progress:
    Steamweedle: Exalted (done: 999/1000)
    Bloodsail: Honored (done: 1618/12000)
    Darkmoon: Friendly (in progress: 275/6000)
    Ravenholdt: Revered (in progres: 4000/21000)

Quote Originally Posted by kakefarmer
    --------------SPOILER ALERT EPISODE 162---------------

I was really surprised that they decided to actually blow up Konoha.

But really looking forward to the fight now. Love where the story is going!
    I know, i read the manga 1 year before the the episode

@kakefarmer

I mean..O that was simply fanfiction.

I lied and dreamt it all..-cough.-

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Destil
    @kakefarmer

I mean..O that was simply fanfiction.

I lied and dreamt it all..-cough.-
    Right x)

Now i'll be sitting at Naruto Shippuuden episode 340 (yeah, 340... They will have 100 episodes of fillers. You just wait!) and go like "Oh, there he did that. Aaaaand now that happens. I totally did not expect that!"

;D
    Summergale 85 Paladin - Holy/Prot dual specced.
    The Insane Progress:
    Steamweedle: Exalted (done: 999/1000)
    Bloodsail: Honored (done: 1618/12000)
    Darkmoon: Friendly (in progress: 275/6000)
    Ravenholdt: Revered (in progres: 4000/21000)

well another good episode but not as good as last weeks imo. i keep hoping this pain fight never ends but it probably will next episode

Quote Originally Posted by Knighthonor View Post
    DBZ>Naruto anyway
    Gotta agree there.. Naruto is great, but the fights are so much worse than DBZ's.

I mean, Naruto vs Pain, naruto threw 2 techniques and 3 pains are dead already. Naruto and Pain are supposed to be very very strong at the moment, but it feels like watching 2 kids fight, when comparing to DBZ.

Quote Originally Posted by Kebab View Post
    Gotta agree there.. Naruto is great, but the fights are so much worse than DBZ's.

I mean, Naruto vs Pain, naruto threw 2 techniques and 3 pains are dead already. Naruto and Pain are supposed to be very very strong at the moment, but it feels like watching 2 kids fight, when comparing to DBZ.

i don't watch DBZ but does DBZ have the same type of strategical explaining naruto has, that sort of makes sense? along with the sort of epic'ness of production and lines they have in naruto build ups? i just don't see that in any other anime's i really watch, where its almost like a big budget type movie presentation with a lot of style to it.

if it does then maybe i'll give DBZ a shot. i just know i caught a few DBZ apisodes a looong time ago and it seemed real kiddy, outdated anime-wise, and too many squiggly line type of emoting. but again it was only like 2 episodes from a loong time ago...

also one piece is also like that where its much more kiddy, and the anime seems very outdated.

15+ Year Old Account

Don't agree there.. DBZ is very fast but not complex. It's just *Billions of lightning fast punches* *Energy balls!* *a few lightning fast kicks* So it comes out too each movement only being 2-3 frames repeated for 10 seconds. Naruto has each movement animated so you can see a full kick, a full punch, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    not true...DBZ is more like *CONSTIPATIOOOOOOOOON* for 3 episodes, then everything blows up in like 3 minutes, then it's the next fight.
    Your sig exceeds the maximum allowed size of 500px wide by 100px high by 50kb. Please see the guidelines for more information.

All I see in DBZ are strains from where they're throwing lighting punch, then a character screams KAMEHAMEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA for 10 episodes preparing it, then finally fires it, and wastes our time with a 3 second obliteration of their opponent. Then it's this whole moral lessn or whatever and you're all like "YAY THEY BEAT HIM!" Until a stronger person comes along and ruins everything.

And so the cycle continues.

Hi, guys I'm here to talk about Samurai Jack!
    DAMMIT!!

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    All I see in DBZ are strains from where they're throwing lighting punch, then a character screams KAMEHAMEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA for 10 episodes preparing it, then finally fires it, and wastes our time with a 3 second obliteration of their opponent. Then it's this whole moral lessn or whatever and you're all like "YAY THEY BEAT HIM!" Until a stronger person comes along and ruins everything.

And so the cycle continues.
    A depressing pattern perpetuated by many anime.
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

Quote Originally Posted by Baygon View Post
    Killer bee is awesome lol, very awesome guy. but my favourite characters were/are Kakashi and Hidan by far, and i quite like Zetsu also very funny
    I LOVE HIDAN, ive only sorta just started watching, only just finished ep 90 (Hidan and Kakuzu died like 3 eps ago) and he is by far my fav villain and probably fav char

I dont believe it.

DBZ: 1st episode kaaaaaaaa
    2nd episode meee
    3rd : 2 other people are now fighting
    4th episode: haaaaa
    5th: meeee
    6th: haaaa!!!!!
    dont get me started on the spirit bombs that took up and entire story arc... thats why the new show cut out a good 70% of the orignial DBZ.

another good episode. pain should really have finished off naruto when he has the chance right now than talking to him. but i guess he has no fear naruto can really kill him(where he's really at).

*spoiler*

i hope the old man frog didn't die.