Thread: CD bars

CD bars

Hi in many videos i have seen CD bars that are in bottom middle of the screen i dont have a SS but i was wondering what the name of this addon is?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: CD bars

From just that info it's kinda hard to tell which addon you mean, and most addons can be moved around to suit your personal needs. But a good addon to monitor CDs is ForteXorcist, and I believe a lot of people use this.

ok ty ill go look that one up ty ice been looking for it on curse for like an hour now :P

Didnt want to make a new topic and this is somewhat similar.
    What addon can track internal cooldowns? I've got heatsink but doesn't work for deaths verdict/whispering fanged skull for some reason
    Because some players aren't looking for anything logical, like loot. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some players just want to watch the group fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Moshy
    Didnt want to make a new topic and this is somewhat similar.
    What addon can track internal cooldowns? I've got heatsink but doesn't work for deaths verdict/whispering fanged skull for some reason
    Try Proculas @ Curse

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

I like NeedToKnow

And there is a youtube video about how to set it up for internal CDs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6IDQ99y92I

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator