Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: #BlizzChat Developer Chat on Twitter 4/16

At least we don't have to pay another 5k gold for 'Azerothian Flight Pass' D

Whoa, whoa... What? Trainable 310%? Wait, do you at least have to have a 310% mount so the 280% mounts scale up? One of the rewards that the raid drakes bring is that they're faster than what the non-raiders get. Besides being a cool looking mount, it's an actual reward for your effort. Taking that away so that anyone with X gold can fly at 310% would suck hard.

10+ Year Old Account

*drool*

Let's see some hunter info aye!
    The perfumed* boys he wrapped in chains and threw into the sea. They were unnatural creatures, and the ship smelled better once cleansed of their presence.

*Degenerative Casuals

Q. Why are Restoration druids the only spec in the game not receiving a new spell?
    A. Restoration druids are actually getting a fair bit. For one, Tree of Life is getting a whole new model (think Ancients of War) and will also “morph” some of your spells to do crazy things while in the form, such as cause Regrowth to be instant, or Lifebloom to apply two applications at once. Tranquility will be raid-wide. We’re also touching nearly every Restoration druid spell to make sure each has a niche and feels good. In general, playing a Restoration druid should feel a lot different (better!) in Cataclysm than it does today.

*DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL*

Deleted

Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    Q:
    Q: Where is my moose?
    A: Well, we’re looking for a zone where moose would really fit. Unfortunately we did the perfect zone for them, Grizzly Hills, already. On the other hand, let’s just say we have a large, Egyptian-themed desert zone in Cataclysm….
    Is it just me or does that sound like we'll get a sphinx?

Q: If 310% speed is becoming trainable, does that mean we'll be able to fly in Azeroth from the get-go?
    A: We have considered the concept of “Old Weather Flying.” Just kidding. More than likely, you’ll just be able to fly from the beginning.
    w8 a second... Does that mean we'll be able to fly in Azeroth as soon as Cataclysm hits? Am I getting this right?

So, Dark Simulacrum won't be usable on old content boss spells? Is that what I'm understanding? Clarification with a better reading comprehension would be appreciated.

"Egyptian desert zone" just sounds like Tanaris with a pyramid to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciarán

Is it just me or does that sound like we'll get a sphinx?
    Mummy-Minipet?

Retribution paladins will be getting an interrupt.
    Can't they finally stop whining now? ;D

Quote Originally Posted by RevanSparda

Q: If 310% speed is becoming trainable, does that mean we'll be able to fly in Azeroth from the get-go?
    A: We have considered the concept of “Old Weather Flying.” Just kidding. More than likely, you’ll just be able to fly from the beginning.
    w8 a second... Does that mean we'll be able to fly in Azeroth as soon as Cataclysm hits? Am I getting this right?
    Seems that way for now. May change later once they realise players want to appreciate the level design.

im confuzzled about the 310% speed flying. does this mean that when we obtain a 310% speed mount all of our current 280% ones will be upgraded? or does this mean that we can just purchase 310% flying as soon as we reach the right level/get enough gold?

or is it that we can buy 310% speed mount training for all epic flyers once we obtain a 310% speed mount? durr

15+ Year Old Account

i find that flying change interesting now im not sure if i should try to get that Violet Proto-Drake or not

A. Threat is something that we want to be binary. You should only really ever worry about pulling threat from a tank during the first thirty seconds or so, when the tank is still establishing threat, not two minutes in because your DPS was too high. In a nutshell, we’ll make sure you don’t have to stop DPS during a fight because of your threat level (ala Hodir).
    I don't think this came out right. Does that mean they're going to replace the aggro drop abilities like shatter since theoretically, you shouldn't need them?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Rets getting an interrupt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats you holy gits!

Quote Originally Posted by cannibalghoul
    im confuzzled about the 310% speed flying. does this mean that when we obtain a 310% speed mount all of our current 280% ones will be upgraded? or does this mean that we can just purchase 310% flying as soon as we reach the right level/get enough gold?

or is it that we can buy 310% speed mount training for all epic flyers once we obtain a 310% speed mount? durr
    I dont know whats so hard about this... it means we can purchase 310% flight speed. You will not need a 310% flying mount to obtain this skill.

Wee my question!

[blizzquote]Q. With all the new changes to Demonology warlocks, do you plan to implement any threat reduction talent unique for Demonology?
    A. Threat is something that we want to be binary. You should only really ever worry about pulling threat from a tank during the first thirty seconds or so, when the tank is still establishing threat, not two minutes in because your DPS was too high. In a nutshell, we’ll make sure you don’t have to stop DPS during a fight because of your threat level (ala Hodir).

Quote Originally Posted by Nak
    I dont know whats so hard about this... it means we can purchase 310% flight speed. You will not need a 310% flying mount to obtain this skill.
    i already have a 310% speed mount, so im curious whether i will still have to purchase training, since i prefer a couple of my 280% speed ones and would rather not have to waste the gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Nak
    Guess they better find something new and cool to give raiders as achievement rewards. Faster mounts were cool and practical. Better not be titles 'cause you only ever use the hardest one you've obtained.

Can't everyone tweet them and ask if heirlooms will work 80-85? :P