Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Anzu solo but not in feral build... possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Nirual
    I was more concerned with the trash, actually. Kael was a pushover in comparion even back then (I once soloed P2 in TBC as feral) and the others I didnt remember being particularly challenging, apart from the third. Well, gotta give it a shot sometime to find out.
    Ran it twice this week. First run was kinda embarassing but after figuring out how to deal with the bosses and mandatory trash (surprisingly few packs to deal with) the second run was smooth sailing all the way apart from some minor hicups that shadowmeld was able to cover.
    Overall, surprisingly easy to do as balance, about on par with Setthek Halls without Anzu. Pretty profitable, too.

The probably most amusing messup was using treants to kill the trash before the first boss only for them to somehow aggro the boss while I was still outside the room. Could only watch him slaughter them since the room was closed off.

Stealth into Anzus room, clear the room from mobs and kill him. I do this everyday with my drood (feral pvp specc and gear on, dunno if it would still be as easy with pve gear)

Quote Originally Posted by Zalos
    Stealth into Anzus room, clear the room from mobs and kill him. I do this everyday with my drood (feral pvp specc and gear on, dunno if it would still be as easy with pve gear)
    Anzu solo but not in feral build... possible?

The conclusion:

-feral soloing Anzu is a faceroll even with mediocre gear
    -balance is tricky, but doable
    -even resto can do it, it just takes ages.