Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Threat - still need some advice.

Well, you could stand to have a bit more hit, but I really don't have much experience end-game tanking as death knight.

I lost some hit because I added new armor. I have been throwing in 10+ Hit 15+ Stam gems in all my yellow sockets to help me out some. It is just stupid Blizzard did not add +hit to more then one item in our T10 set. I haven't looked at all the 264 T10 items yet, but from what I saw only the Gloves have +hit. I've also lost some hit from changing out my rings and neck.

I tend to ask the raid leader if he can throw a Dranei ( spell check? ) in my party to help me out. I also didn't think about using DRW at the start, I'll have to do that tonight. =D

Thanks for the tips, keep the coming because you never know there might be some neat little trick that has not been posted yet.

Hit enchant to gloves is a possibility, armsman kinda sucks and your other option is an armor kit.

I now lost my T9 bonus that increased Heart Strike damage by 5%. =-( Threat has dropped a little bit more, but I have forced those evil Rogues and Hunters to give me their threat a the start when I main tanked a boss. ;D