Enhancement Shaman Addons

My Shaman is nearly 80 and I would like to get some addons that will help max my dps.

Are there any addons that track my Maelstrom Weapon stacks, or my Lightning Shield stacks?

Anything like that would be really nice.

You know any cool shaman addons? Please do tell.

Thanks

Re: Enhancement Shaman Addons

ShockAndAwe thats all you need to know

TotemTimers is a must-have IMO. It tracks totems(obviously), MW stacks, Shields, weapon imbues, and pretty much anything else shaman related.
    Baretta M92 Custom Praiyachat Sword Cutlass Special
    Starcaller Renzokuken, 80 Dwarf Shaman

Quote Originally Posted by Renzokuken
    TotemTimers is a must-have IMO. It tracks totems(obviously), MW stacks, Shields, weapon imbues, and pretty much anything else shaman related.
    Thanks, that's exactly what I needed

Power Auras!

EnhancTool - clear interface, low-resource usage, and show u all what u need.

The only addons an enhance shaman needs are shockandawe, omen and deadly boss mods. too many addons will clutter up your UI and as enhance, you need to be able to see everything that's going on. Too many things on screen will distract you from paying attention to what you should be doing. Enhance is a very busy spec. you generally shouldn't need to worry about when to drop your totems, just keeping the magma totem down. If you use shockandawe, it will tell you when it needs to be dropped. It will also keep track of your MW stacks with 5 red dots at the bottom of the priority window.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/class-sh...us-of-kilrogg/

This topic contains one of the best premade UI's for shamans.
    I've had awesome experience with it. Credit goes to Syronius.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRet
    "This server shutdown was so epic not even Illidan was prepared for it"
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperweight
    I wanna hold hands with the pretty alliance people and skip through fields of daisies!
    Look now to your defenses, my son. For the champions of justice gather at your gates!
    Then let them come... Frostmourne HUNGERS!

I think thats just ugly and have too much info on it. This is my opinion of course.
    I agree with Primaryjane. Only you need is the Shockandave addon. If u want something looking better make sure your PC can hand it.

I've tried a few shaman-specific addons. My personal favorite is totemtimers. Your mileage may vary.

15+ Year Old Account

Power Auras , for every class
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

10+ Year Old Account

I've used ShockAndAwe for a long time, and it does its job. But it's also a bit of a memory hog, and has limited customization available.

I switched to Power Auras, and while it did take some time to get it set up, it's more flexible, less obtrusive, and it's easier to set it up for the important info. For instance, one of my Power Aura items tracks Shamanistic Rage, showing me if it's available, the cooldown till when it is, and whether the effect is still active. Can't do that with ShockAndAwe.

If you don't need/want the priority queue (which isn't perfect and should only be used if you're learning the spec), the uptime tracker, etc, ShockAndAwe isn't the ideal.