Thread: BG9 worth it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: BG9 worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by Wizie
    You have the racial advantage, you should almost always win in PVP (Pve aswell)
    I think by racial advantage he means Horde > Alliance in most battlegroups during BGs...not the acual racials xP. Alliance racials > Horde exept possible canabalize & taurn stomp.

Re: BG9 worth it?

Human Racial > UD Racial, BE Racial

Tauren Racial obv > Dranaei

Belf Racial = completely overpowered however not immune to silence DR

Nelf Racial > Orc Racial, having the ability to cloak in combat to get pets off you / people lost frame of you is obviously better than a zergging (AP/SP) boost. However its dependant on line up your against

If you look at it rationally, some racials are better than others in different situations, however humans racials are by far the strongest, having a free 'medallion' and being able to equip PvE trinkets is better than UD's WOTF (since now it shares a CD with medallion, before WOTF was JUST as strong)

I wouldn't say Orc and trolls racial are game-changing, a minor boost, sure some people may LoS you in a split second because your cast was too slow.

Taurens Warstomp (2 second stun, but locks people out of specific abilities) is game changing, arcane torrent too (locks out of all specs for 1-2 seconds depending on DR).

Dranaei, never seen such a useless racial (or i just haven't seen players using it right).

also to comment on BGs, I've joined ~50 ISLE in the past month, won about 10, lost 40. AB -> Yes when we win, we usually 4-5cap, however there are long games, and games alliance just 5 caps us (cause horde loves to bot/afk).

And i'm not sure how people got the statistic that 2000-2200 in say cyclone/rampage BG only equals to 1800 in BG9, cause getting to 1800 in BG9 is piss easy.